• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: chinup | axe battler

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
A lot of people who try opiates for the first time get really nauseous and find it unpleasant at first.

If you've ever tried codeine or basically any opiate, heroin is basically the same but a bit stronger. In fact street heroin isn't even my favourite opiate due to its inconsistency. It's often shite.

Don't go and seek out a plug for heroin or black market painkillers cos it's far too tempting to go back for more, plus that whole scene is so grimy.

Most people get scripted codeine or something in their lifetime. Just have fun with that and don't obsess would be my advice.

blondin

Bluelighter
So...fuck me things have changed, got 2 n 2 £35, each one .2 ..a great start as most are doing .1 for tenner. Loaded the pipe and as I melted the rock ready to smoke I got the tell tale sweet aroma of coke not the rubbish cut it nearly all had when I last smoked, and blast off... just did three laps of the tin foil run,didnt even have change lane- v clean and fuckin fire got to take a break. I will do six hail marys and resume shortly.

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
So you think overall the quality in B and rock has improved @blondin?

What about other regular users? Would you agree? There's likely still no point in me using B due to my crazy tolerance brought on with the methadone.

I remember reading about bumper crops of poppies fairly lately; do y'all think this is the likely factor?

Thrillho90

Greenlighter
DNMs doing my head in at the moment. It seems way more complicated than I remember from ~2017 when I last bailed, but in all likelihood I just have way less patience and free time to spend fucking around with pgp, tails, crypto etc. Getting close to trying to cold cop, which would be insanely dumb around here (had a bit of success in Bristol, but it's pretty obvious what's what there), but managed to resist so far lol

nznity

Bluelighter
For all the ppl who knew @jhjhsdi our boy had an incident where he battered some other dude really fking bad and he's now serving his sentence in prison, they gave him 4 years. At least, I'm relieved cause he's sober now and tbh his drug consumption was out of control.He was starting to iv ketamine into his neck....so before he got to the groin and could have possibly hit an artery and kill himself he is locked up, wishing the best for him 🙏 💙 good lad, he's one of the best examples why you shouldn't abuse ketamine. Anyway, cheerio my English peeps.

Last edited:

chinup

✨ Your Fantasy ✨ Senior Moderator: EADD, H&R, S&T
Staff member
For all the ppl who knew @jhjhsdi our boy had an incident where he battered some other dude really fking bad and he's now serving his sentence I'm prison, they gave him 4 years. At least I'm relieved cause he's sober now and tbh his drug consumption was out of control, he was starting to iv ketamine into his neck....so before he got to the groin and could have possibly hit an artery and killed himself. He's locked up, wishing the best for him 🙏 💙 good lad, he's one of the best examples why you shouldn't abuse ketamine. Anyway, cheerio my English peeps.
fucking hell. i was wondering where he was. i'm glad he's somewhere he can't continue his self destruction. hopefully he will be able to use this time productively.