• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

For some reason if you have not smoked weed in ages & do some gear then have a spliff it really hits you hard.
Way harder than if you did each one seperate.

Yeh, because your weed tolerance is lowered, obviously. The combination hits harder than If you did each one separate because there's a synergy with weed and opiates.

FFS ZB, that nitrous is totally fuckin yer noggin to the point where you're questioning obvious shit. You're starting to sound like Ganjcat... ;)

So my DSP got a call from my pharmacy cos I got drunk and forgot if I picked up my script. They reduced me from 95ml to 30!
I've finally been titrated back up to 60mg which is now holding me, so I suppose it's a good thing I've dropped my dose by 35ml. Unfortunately I've lost my 2 X a week pickup's and am back to daily. I'm late for work but fuck waiting until the end of the day for my meth.
Oh and pregabalin has been a godsend!

Top dark is easy as shitt to get been smokin a tray between 2 every day after a long abstinence hopefully drop this bad little slip and return to h free time', awareness is all.

Last edited:
Do you find that no2 is a little underwhelming on it's own @Zopiclone bandit? Also the cracker is the part you use to empty the bulb/charger/whippet into the balloon. Just stopping you from making a FOOL of yourself 🙂
God I'm hurting for some pregabalin.

Sorry to say I get pregabs every day bar 2 when I swap my sum of my chemist Diaz. I find them handy for holding the wd's at bay if h wasn't affordable which is not often.its always available I get sales txts morning noon night off the same peoples. 🤬🤬🤬Im 14 years living in area

..I blocked them.

Last edited:
Do you find that no2 is a little underwhelming on it's own @Zopiclone bandit?
Depends on how much you doing in one hit & how many hours you huff it for.
Also the cracker is the part you use to empty the bulb/charger/whippet into the balloon.
I live & learn each day.

Just stopping you from making a FOOL of yourself
"You point your finger at someone you have three pointing back at you" - Tantric Aghori logic & saying ;)
giphy.gif

Sorry to say I get pregabs every day bar 2 when I swap my sum of my chemist Diaz. I find them handy for holding the wd's at bay if h wasn't affordable which is not often.its always available I get sales txts morning noon night off the same peoples. 🤬🤬🤬Im 14 years living in area

..I blocked them.
Yeah man it's a hard habit to break if you're constantly getting bombarded with tempting messages. Unfortunately I live near a very h-rich, rough area.

IIRC, "jacks" was also the name of the 1/6-grain (10.8mg) heroin tablets that doctors like Lady Frankau prescribed for maintenance back in the glory days of the "British System" before 1968.
I used to know an elderly drug user who used to get them even in the 50s and 60s. The ban on GP prescribing to folk addicted to heroin was one of the many crimes of the 20th century

Weed shop has been closed for 3 weeks now, but after asking my best hard drug connection for some help (which they have done a few times over the years) I was told on Saturday (by the guy who has been running and holding the number for the last X months) that he shots street deals of weed standard and while still expensive the weed is excellent, giving me an 8th of Stardawg for 30 nuggets yesterday. With an OP booked for this morning, the first time I have seen my long term prescriber since the public health issue improved, I had items waiting for afterwards, as while I don't usually bullshit my drug care providers, them being about the only people I can rationalise with. As well as my dad, who is super progressive regarding drugs because of my experience.

He still has to suffer the fact that I am the worst kind of ) disappointment a family can produce (that is non violent or apurveyor of malum en se criminality),a total fucking narcissistic arrogant smart arse with a Dunning - Kruger complex that untill now my inability to focus on anything constructive, especially since being out of work has helped stayed hidden. Never the less, he now completely understands that drug use is bad for health, not criminal behaviour and the travesty of justice that punishes people for nothing more than the sake of it, he now has no issue with my weekend weed use (he had a few tokes on a pure joint at Christmas as, recognising the small amount and novel usage would cause him no more harm than the passive fag smoke my mother exposes him to 16 + hours a day and his self awareness with respect to the fact he is a good man with the moral right to relax for a few hours).

Anyway, I told the Nurse Prescriber, lets call her The Scribe as it sounds good, everything aside from the fact that, having demonstrated the relative reduction in regular usage by giving heroin free samples for months now, I had some items waiting that I brought with the weed (she knew I had been smoking that but is unconcerned). Although I have had to attend regularly to pick Rx's up (they stopped the e-transfer of scripts to force people - not me - to come into the clinic) I have had no service for 2 years but I was given a key worker today for the first time since 2020 - a no bullshit scouser who was straight up like, "ok smart arse, I don't care what you used to do for a living or what you think you know about anything. The fact that you are not using heroin most weeks any more is as pathetic as it sounds, you are a middle aged joke of a person who needs to not just stop taking drugs but get off that methadone as well." I am being a touch hyperbolic with the paraphrasing as he was of course lovely, professional and comfortable to talk to. Unlike many of the professionals though who understand my rationale for use (I love getting high, its as simple as that I tell them) as being the only positive left in my life, this mother fucker looks like a drinker (many people well settled into recovery are of course common hires in these services) and therefore has not got the patience for bullshit. I either start showing a practical interest in my recovery over the next couple of months or I need to give up and get lost altogether. As long as he has some empathy that while I am a dick I am not crazy. I will also try and impress upon him that I do not tell lies when we next meet, as I lied to both him and The Scribe about how much I was looking forward to getting out of the appt. and having a pipe.

I got a couple of stones which were nice as I was knackered by the time I got to the clinic at 11, having been up since 2 am (I'd had an early night yesterday after a film with my first zoot in yonks, sleeping 6 or so hours?). The gear was, I have to be honest, really nice, dark and chunky and after smoking the first bag, I had a crank followed by a second plate which had me nod out og style and while wrapped in the arms of Morpheus, decide to contribute to the UK's classiest consumer database on the clearnet.

I also thought about how cool it would be to write a story, a novel or a film or something like, of people just fighting the police. I am not anti - police by matter or course, as a moderately educated white offender who has never jerked them around or committed an actual crime (I have had 3 cautions since I was 18 years old, 3 in 25 years all well spread out, for the possession of cannabis, cocaine and heroin) I have always been treated fairly and with humanity while in custody. As I was nodding out listening to the miners scrap at the start of the audiobook of Irvine Welsh's Skagboys (I read it when it came out and gave my copy to Scotch, forgetting a lot of it) I thought about all of the horrible things I constantly read about and see in modern policing, especially the militarisation of the police in the US (I have a number of non fiction books about how vile American law enforcement is and how alien the basic Peelian principles of policing by consent are to these fascist pieces of shit, using the war on drugs to abuse, steal from and murder the members of the community they are assigned to protect and serve). I know we have some pieces of shit cops in the UK but we have at least a little independence in the Judiciary, but those communities in the US are corrupt from the Dep. Sherrif level through the DA's to the Judges. So, as I was high at the time I thought it would be great to create a fantasy to fight the police, especially as I am too much of a pussy to do it in real life.

So I need some characters, dealing with a US PD or SD (or it could be the Met they're fucking atrocious) and a reason for them to hate and fight them. It seemed funny at the time, I was catching a nod, thinking how cool it would be to batter a bunch of cops. Cops who had been going round excessive forcing jaywalkers into court for resisting and threatening an officers life "he had a lighter in his pocket and when I first kicked him in the side of his head, he said to me 'you should be fired', so I broke his jaw to prevent the offender for immolating my partner and I" or some shit like that.

Anyhoo, heroin 7/10

fin

Weed shop has been closed for 3 weeks now, but after asking my best hard drug connection for some help (which they have done a few times over the years) I was told on Saturday (by the guy who has been running and holding the number for the last X months) that he shots street deals of weed standard and while still expensive the weed is excellent, giving me an 8th of Stardawg for 30 nuggets yesterday. With an OP booked for this morning, the first time I have seen my long term prescriber since the public health issue improved, I had items waiting for afterwards, as while I don't usually bullshit my drug care providers, them being about the only people I can rationalise with. As well as my dad, who is super progressive regarding drugs because of my experience.

He still has to suffer the fact that I am the worst kind of ) disappointment a family can produce (that is non violent or apurveyor of malum en se criminality),a total fucking narcissistic arrogant smart arse with a Dunning - Kruger complex that untill now my inability to focus on anything constructive, especially since being out of work has helped stayed hidden. Never the less, he now completely understands that drug use is bad for health, not criminal behaviour and the travesty of justice that punishes people for nothing more than the sake of it, he now has no issue with my weekend weed use (he had a few tokes on a pure joint at Christmas as, recognising the small amount and novel usage would cause him no more harm than the passive fag smoke my mother exposes him to 16 + hours a day and his self awareness with respect to the fact he is a good man with the moral right to relax for a few hours).

Anyway, I told the Nurse Prescriber, lets call her The Scribe as it sounds good, everything aside from the fact that, having demonstrated the relative reduction in regular usage by giving heroin free samples for months now, I had some items waiting that I brought with the weed (she knew I had been smoking that but is unconcerned). Although I have had to attend regularly to pick Rx's up (they stopped the e-transfer of scripts to force people - not me - to come into the clinic) I have had no service for 2 years but I was given a key worker today for the first time since 2020 - a no bullshit scouser who was straight up like, "ok smart arse, I don't care what you used to do for a living or what you think you know about anything. The fact that you are not using heroin most weeks any more is as pathetic as it sounds, you are a middle aged joke of a person who needs to not just stop taking drugs but get off that methadone as well." I am being a touch hyperbolic with the paraphrasing as he was of course lovely, professional and comfortable to talk to. Unlike many of the professionals though who understand my rationale for use (I love getting high, its as simple as that I tell them) as being the only positive left in my life, this mother fucker looks like a drinker (many people well settled into recovery are of course common hires in these services) and therefore has not got the patience for bullshit. I either start showing a practical interest in my recovery over the next couple of months or I need to give up and get lost altogether. As long as he has some empathy that while I am a dick I am not crazy. I will also try and impress upon him that I do not tell lies when we next meet, as I lied to both him and The Scribe about how much I was looking forward to getting out of the appt. and having a pipe.

I got a couple of stones which were nice as I was knackered by the time I got to the clinic at 11, having been up since 2 am (I'd had an early night yesterday after a film with my first zoot in yonks, sleeping 6 or so hours?). The gear was, I have to be honest, really nice, dark and chunky and after smoking the first bag, I had a crank followed by a second plate which had me nod out og style and while wrapped in the arms of Morpheus, decide to contribute to the UK's classiest consumer database on the clearnet.

I also thought about how cool it would be to write a story, a novel or a film or something like, of people just fighting the police. I am not anti - police by matter or course, as a moderately educated white offender who has never jerked them around or committed an actual crime (I have had 3 cautions since I was 18 years old, 3 in 25 years all well spread out, for the possession of cannabis, cocaine and heroin) I have always been treated fairly and with humanity while in custody. As I was nodding out listening to the miners scrap at the start of the audiobook of Irvine Welsh's Skagboys (I read it when it came out and gave my copy to Scotch, forgetting a lot of it) I thought about all of the horrible things I constantly read about and see in modern policing, especially the militarisation of the police in the US (I have a number of non fiction books about how vile American law enforcement is and how alien the basic Peelian principles of policing by consent are to these fascist pieces of shit, using the war on drugs to abuse, steal from and murder the members of the community they are assigned to protect and serve). I know we have some pieces of shit cops in the UK but we have at least a little independence in the Judiciary, but those communities in the US are corrupt from the Dep. Sherrif level through the DA's to the Judges. So, as I was high at the time I thought it would be great to create a fantasy to fight the police, especially as I am too much of a pussy to do it in real life.

So I need some characters, dealing with a US PD or SD (or it could be the Met they're fucking atrocious) and a reason for them to hate and fight them. It seemed funny at the time, I was catching a nod, thinking how cool it would be to batter a bunch of cops. Cops who had been going round excessive forcing jaywalkers into court for resisting and threatening an officers life "he had a lighter in his pocket and when I first kicked him in the side of his head, he said to me 'you should be fired', so I broke his jaw to prevent the offender for immolating my partner and I" or some shit like that.

Anyhoo, heroin 7/10

fin

@steewith2ees Your so called drug worker should not be working in a harm reduction service. It's quite obvious that he's bringing all of his abstinence based recovery views into a work environment where they have no place !!. Bristol UK is full of people who've settled here after treatment and want to covertly carry the message. !2 Step recovery people arn't all like that thankfully. My worker is one and he's never pushed that angle-he tries to meet me where I'm at

@steewith2ees Your so called drug worker should not be working in a harm reduction service. It's quite obvious that he's bringing all of his abstinence based recovery views into a work environment where they have no place !!. Bristol UK is full of people who've settled here after treatment and want to covertly carry the message. !2 Step recovery people arn't all like that thankfully. My worker is one and he's never pushed that angle-he tries to meet me where I'm at

He quit about a week after that first appt. so I am currently without a key worker again. I am amazed you made sense of my crack and dope induced drivel there my friend! <3

He quit about a week after that first appt. so I am currently without a key worker again. I am amazed you made sense of my crack and dope induced drivel there my friend! <3
Perhaps it helped that I read it through the warm haze of dope and benzo's (&methadone, lyrica, balanced strain weed etc etc) I think that your worker made the right call. I'm very lucky that I've never had an abstinence zealot as a worker but I've met one . Luckily he didn't stay long enough either-he went of to print money with buying houses and turning them into dry houses which meant they can charge a fortune in rent. I got the impression that they are much like all the shady "rehabs" which exist in Florida.
I really hope that you can get a decent key worker ! Just read the strapline beneath your post, have you ever been to the House of God? :unsure:

Perhaps it helped that I read it through the warm haze of dope and benzo's (&methadone, lyrica, balanced strain weed etc etc) I think that your worker made the right call. I'm very lucky that I've never had an abstinence zealot as a worker but I've met one . Luckily he didn't stay long enough either-he went of to print money with buying houses and turning them into dry houses which meant they can charge a fortune in rent. I got the impression that they are much like all the shady "rehabs" which exist in Florida.
I really hope that you can get a decent key worker ! Just read the strapline beneath your post, have you ever been to the House of God? :unsure:

I dare say you are probably right - the main difference probably being that, in Florida, the grifter cunts running these rehabs are more than likely involved in both sides, having created much of the original demand through the amount of poppies, bzd's and carisoprodol Rx's (the Holy Trinity?) they sold through their pill mills before they were all (allegedly) shut down.

Been to a few House of God nights over the years - not as many as some of the other club nights and showcase dance music events and raves in Birmingham over the years (I probably went to 5 or 6 of them between 1996 and 2003) but they were always quality and had among the nicest crowds the city offered.

"Oh yes oh yes..."