• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

After a year abstinent apart from once I will be seeing g my fella in a weeks time, will report back on quality but for 20y it's been good.
Why you do that for?
I'm NOT preaching to you but out of the whole members of BL I Respect you, I know we've never chatted offline etc but I honestly like you. You're old skool & I call you Burroughs out of Respect, I'm sure you get the context it's meant in.

If you do score just make it one Dark or else I'm coming for you to sober you up. People like me will use this stuff till I die, over 20 years with the longest break of 2 weeks 😥
I'm a fucking junkie piece of shit and will die on heroin I know it & own the fact but you are better than me, I'm sad to read you scored to be totally honest with you.

On another note just made some cash I didn't expect, the rock was so poor but the gear is nice. The best stuff was on Saturday off a guy I usually avoid, that took my face off and I'm covered in scratches ❤️🤗

Why you do that for?
I'm NOT preaching to you but out of the whole members of BL I Respect you, I know we've never chatted offline etc but I honestly like you. You're old skool & I call you Burroughs out of Respect, I'm sure you get the context it's meant in.

If you do score just make it one Dark or else I'm coming for you to sober you up. People like me will use this stuff till I die, over 20 years with the longest break of 2 weeks 😥
I'm a fucking junkie piece of shit and will die on heroin I know it & own the fact but you are better than me, I'm sad to read you scored to be totally honest with you.

On another note just made some cash I didn't expect, the rock was so poor but the gear is nice. The best stuff was on Saturday off a guy I usually avoid, that took my face off and I'm covered in scratches ❤️🤗

Maybe you will die on heroin ( hope you don't). Maybe you are a junkie, many of us are, but you are not a piece of shit. At all.
You care for other people as the post you just made shows..
Actual pieces of shit don't.

zb, seriously, shut up you cunt.

in the nicest possible way.

there is no reason you have to die on this shit if you don't want to. blondin is sound but no better or worse than you. i thought i was a junkie piece of shit and that i'd die on heroin, and look where i am now, got a job and a mortgage and a socially acceptable drinking problem. i know my run was a lot shorter than yours, so the psychological and physical damage you have will be a lot more, but if you want to quit, you can do it. don't give up on yourself.

and even if you don't want to get clean and don't mind dying on the dark (i didn't, couldn't imagine ever getting off it) don't call yourself a piece of shit otherwise i will call you a cunt. ok?

@zb you appear to have me confused with our lady , the Virgin Mary. I too thought I would die a junkie til; I realised I didn't have to - personal choice and I chose life ( ty Mr Welsh). Much better now than it was - 40y+for me, I no longer have smack tokens in my pocket , I have cash. Messaged mt fella last night but I may forgo the running blob I honestly don't know...But 1 bag every 6 months I can live with - IF it stays on schedule. BTW it's nice to know you care - seriously.

What does it mean if the #3 doesnt fully dissolve with citric acid + heat?

If not fully dissolved-probably cuttings almost.but could be anything

Yeah if you're experienced with injecting and are using normal amounts of everything then it's likely bashed more than usual.

Don't let that fool you into thinking whatever you have is weak as there is sometimes strong gear mixed with insoluble cuts of even fentanyl. Do a test shit/smoke first.

If you're using 1 part Citrix and 4 parts gear and there's still solids that's bash.

Be careful in case of fent/insoluble bash

How is heroin?, kinda one of the drugs I've been avoiding cause you hear the horror stories
Always been more into the MDMA style of drugs,
I do, the odd tab,
I find weed a little over hyped but nice on occasion,
3-mmc is the best,,
DNP for weightloss, mixed with pre-workouts and DMAA...

I love experimenting with chemicals but, heroin has been one that I'm a little afraid of.

Yeah @SableTheFreakshow I wouldn't bother if I was you.

4mmc pisses all over 3mmc but ya knaa, whatever you can get your hand on.

4mmc is the best party drug ever created my mankind. IMHO that iz. Cardiotoxic I hear though, could you elaborate on that @fastandbulbous
I only opted for 3 over 4 because the side effects list a very obvious unpleasant smell that it can lead to,
And 3 still feels leagues better than MDMA, music has never been so good.

Still curious how heroin feels cause people do hype the feelings up but I get the feeling it's not my kinda chemical really.

A lot of people who try opiates for the first time get really nauseous and find it unpleasant at first.

If you've ever tried codeine or basically any opiate, heroin is basically the same but a bit stronger. In fact street heroin isn't even my favourite opiate due to its inconsistency. It's often shite.

Don't go and seek out a plug for heroin or black market painkillers cos it's far too tempting to go back for more, plus that whole scene is so grimy.

Most people get scripted codeine or something in their lifetime. Just have fun with that and don't obsess would be my advice.

So...fuck me things have changed, got 2 n 2 £35, each one .2 ..a great start as most are doing .1 for tenner. Loaded the pipe and as I melted the rock ready to smoke I got the tell tale sweet aroma of coke not the rubbish cut it nearly all had when I last smoked, and blast off... just did three laps of the tin foil run,didnt even have change lane- v clean and fuckin fire got to take a break. I will do six hail marys and resume shortly.