• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Equality is downsizing religions, as parents refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter
Equality is downsizing religions, as parents refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

Premise ---
Parents want to love their LGBTQ+ kids without prejudice or negative discrimination.

I see Christianity and all religiosity shrinking. Churches closing, etc, while new Temples and Mosques of the wisdom seeking genre, --- as opposed to God seeker, --- are popping up to replace the God seeker religions.

This intelligent trend is to put humans and universality and inclusion over the Gods we have created, --- is nice to see as it returns us to a modernized version of the ancient and better days.

Demographics and stats are clear that the God religions of today will either have to adapt to a more secular view, --- and especially stop preaching --- that a parent has to downsize their love for a LGBTQ+ child.

Gnostic Christianity and Laïcité are the future, as we already disavow such vile evil.

We curse words like --- and the men are a degree above them [women] and he will rule over you [women], etc.

Regards
DL

Yes the world is a crazy place these days and is constantly changing by the second. I really believe the one thing in the universe tht does not change is God. He remains the same with grace and deep love for all of us.
How us humans think sometimes doesn’t Make any sense. I saw tht on YouTube they are always talking about the Illuminati and the musicians selling their souls so they can get in and make millions and millions more. I don’t believe in tht garbage, because first off “you” yourself cannot sell your own soul” because your soul doesn’t belong to you in the first place it belongs to God.

He is the creator and ultimate judge l! The beginning and the end!

I guess that your faith has you ignoring facts and has you saying lies instead of truths.

You cannot even show God as a "he", because Yahweh and Adam were androgynous.

Have you not read your bible, that says that you are to judge.

You are abdicating your responsibility and that is a sin.

Do as the Word of God bids you do.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

If you cannot tell good from evil, let me help.

A genocidal, homophobic and misogynous God is an evil entity.

Regards
DL
I didn’t say I was a Christian. I said I believe and trust in the one and only God. Doesn’t mean I believe the hypocritical beliefs of other religions.

I didn’t say I was a Christian. I said I believe and trust in the one and only God. Doesn’t mean I believe the hypocritical beliefs of other religions.
You are not giving up much data.

Who is your God?

Regards
DL

What do you mean by this???
"and the men are a degree above them [women]" This is an example of Muslim misogyny.

"he will rule over you [women]," This is from the bible.

I see no equality in those. You?

Strange that some of little faith religious see God creating souls of different value.

We are all created perfect, is what they should expect from their perfect God.

Oh well. Even God goofs.

Regards
DL

Jesus Christ
You say you are not Christian, yet follow Christ, after saying you do not like hypocrites.

Irony.

To Christians, Jesus promoted substitutional punishment, yet the bible says that that is a sin.

Stranger still that a moral guy like you would advocate an immoral moral tenet like substitutional punishment, given that every legal system on earth would think that to be quite unjust.

Explain your choice please.

Regards
DL

You say you are not Christian, yet follow Christ, after saying you do not like hypocrites.

Irony.

To Christians, Jesus promoted substitutional punishment, yet the bible says that that is a sin.

Stranger still that a moral guy like you would advocate an immoral moral tenet like substitutional punishment, given that every legal system on earth would think that to be quite unjust.

Regards
DL
Good morning I think I understand your question but can you possibly put it in a little more simplistic terms? Please and are you an atheist? Just wondering?

Irony.

Regards
DL
Also why are you acting like Satan here? Where did I say I wasn’t a Christian or I was a Christian ? You are putting words in my mouth. You can read I didn’t say anything like that. See unlike whatever you worship science, computers, drugs. ..ECT….. Our God is full of love my brother.

Let me ask you something don’t you like Good things to happen to you like I don’t know eating a delicious dinner, seeing and spending time with family, what about feeling love from your spouse like true love. They are all Good things and that is what God is nothing bad. That is why I don’t understand people who worship satan. Satan only has bad intentions for us if we follow his lead. Why would someone want eternal damnation of their soul or why would people want constant pain? They are tricked and deceived.
I’m not saying I know a whole lot of the biblical text and I can’t recite verses left and right but I do know one thing that matters the most is Jesus loves me and he loves you brother. God Bless!

Also why are you acting like Satan here? Where did I say I wasn’t a Christian or I was a Christian ? You are putting words in my mouth. You can read I didn’t say anything like that. See unlike whatever you worship science, computers, drugs. ..ECT….. Our God is full of love my brother.

Let me ask you something don’t you like Good things to happen to you like I don’t know eating a delicious dinner, seeing and spending time with family, what about feeling love from your spouse like true love. They are all Good things and that is what God is nothing bad. That is why I don’t understand people who worship satan. Satan only has bad intentions for us if we follow his lead. Why would someone want eternal damnation of their soul or why would people want constant pain? They are tricked and deceived.
I’m not saying I know a whole lot of the biblical text and I can’t recite verses left and right but I do know one thing that matters the most is Jesus loves me and he loves you brother. God Bless!

Armageddon is not an expression of love, except to those like you who adore Jesus and mass murder.

As I said, you have joined a fully hypocritical creed that calls evil good.

To your other post.

No. I cannot simplify that it is a sin to not step up to your own responsibility for your sins.

All I can do is quote what Jesus taught, --- and that hypocrites ignore.

Regards
DL

Premise ---
Parents want to love their LGBTQ+ kids without prejudice or negative discrimination.

I see Christianity and all religiosity shrinking. Churches closing, etc, while new Temples and Mosques of the wisdom seeking genre, --- as opposed to God seeker, --- are popping up to replace the God seeker religions.

This intelligent trend is to put humans and universality and inclusion over the Gods we have created, --- is nice to see as it returns us to a modernized version of the ancient and better days.

Demographics and stats are clear that the God religions of today will either have to adapt to a more secular view, --- and especially stop preaching --- that a parent has to downsize their love for a LGBTQ+ child.

Gnostic Christianity and Laïcité are the future, as we already disavow such vile evil.

We curse words like --- and the men are a degree above them [women] and he will rule over you [women], etc.

Regards
DL

I see a lot of Churches closing too.

The west has a penchant for throwing out entire systems wholesale instead of saving what is good about them, unlike the east where there has been some level of unbroken continuity for thousands of years. I think the west is going through a spiritual crisis and has directed its worship to more material idols, like pop culture.

That said, it's impossible to be a true seeker and swallow these religions hole. You can't be a truly critical thinker and a blind follower at the same time. The two just aren't compatible. So it makes sense that the churches are closing. Also, frankly, the internet has displaced most communities, not just religious ones. Everything is online now, which could be a problem down the road.

Given that the more right wing churches are preaching against the law of the land, good riddance.

Regards
DL