• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ethylone / BK-MDEA

Methylone seemed like it was just TRYING to be MDMA to me... if I took it expecting a very mellow roll it might be better though, or used with LSD just to keep yourself positive

6-APB definitely seems the most promising though.

so if you had 250mg of this that's maybe too much or can it be redosed in the same night

i guess i donate half to a friend

Apart from having one of the worst taste around being snorted, I have yet not found any real use for this compund at all. Been testing it and having a few friends trying aswell without anyone really wanting more of it for some reason.

I do see it's supposedly a dopamine releaser, so together with a DARI it should be able to increase dopamine effects I would think. Anyone have any experience with combining this compund with others with good effects?

I see no reason to try any of the Beta-Ketone derivatives of much better chemicals...

Methylone was weak and disappointing, and butylone and ethylone are supposed to be worse than that. Now, MDE, MBDB and MDAI... those I want to try... as well as 5/6-APB and other MDA derivatives like IAP and 5-methyl-MDA

If you didn't like methylone you sure as hell won't MDAI. Even at stupid doses of MDAI you feel like you're in the comedown stage of like 60-80mg of mdma. Methylone was what I expected MDAI to be like from reports.

I would also like to know how this chemical is compared to bk-mdma...i kinda wanan try and use it to help gete off suboxone...i know adderall help for some reason.i think it gives me that dopamine that my body need during the slow withdrawl off subixone...ive also beem dabbling with acetyl fent to experiment.on whether it can b used as a tool to ween of suboxone bevause of its short ass half life..

Is ethylone less stimulating?...are there at least some feel goo d feelings?

If its anything like MDEA, then I would suppose it is pretty much all focused on body high like a "stoning" high. That would be my guess, as to I've never tried ethylone. But, I have had MDEA crystal and the body high is out of this world! No empathy or real loved up action just an "oh my god I wanna melt into this couch!!" type feeling.

Hi there. Sorry if I am posting in the wrong forum!

I was wondering if anyone had experiences with this chemical, there a mixed opinions about it, but the reports are not big in number! My supplier just stopped selling methylone but he has ethylone in stock and was wondering if this could replace it?

So please! Post your experience with BK-MDEA!

I tried this....rather i took roughly 50-70mg,nearly not enuff to gert a feel for this.....not enuff for a feel at all really..i plan to try a bigger dose today.i just dont have a scale..i had weighed out pieces of the ethylone beforehand,so i.have a rough estimate of what 300mg looks like..the ethylone i have is in chunky crystal form.

I would like to know if this releases dopamine also..im not sure what this chem stimulates.

How does plugging compare to oral administration.does it kick in faster?do you feel the full dose

How does plugging compare to oral administration.does it kick in faster?do you feel the full dose

Onset is faster, effects slightly accentuated in my case.

I'm very pleased to notice that my fav RC has just reappeared back on the market. That proly explains why the interest in this old thread!!