• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ethylone / BK-MDEA

Bone14

Bluelighter
Hi there. Sorry if I am posting in the wrong forum!

I was wondering if anyone had experiences with this chemical, there a mixed opinions about it, but the reports are not big in number! My supplier just stopped selling methylone but he has ethylone in stock and was wondering if this could replace it?

So please! Post your experience with BK-MDEA!

Should be similar to methylone only not quite as good. That's the general pattern with N-ethyl amphetamines and cathinones vs their n-methyl homologs.

I use this semi-regularly. I personally find it works better than Methylone or Butylone for me. My dosage is about 180mg, can take between 30 min to two hours to kick in (dependent on whether you've eaten or not, 'oily' meals having a greater delay factor). It can be quite subtle at times... definite waves. Blurry eyes, affinity for music, tactile euphoria, increased libido, all the good things I'd want from MDMA if I could get it. The key difference is Ethylone is more subtle than the intensity of MDMA. I find if I am distracted by other things I can tune out the sensation for a period of time. There is a definite afterglow that bubbles along for up to 5 hours. On the come up, definite periods of extreme tiredness and hot / cold moments. Of course the same drug affects people differently, but I would personally recommend trying it.

Would you recommend these for going out or more for staying at home and chilling with friends?

I use this semi-regularly. I personally find it works better than Methylone or Butylone for me. My dosage is about 180mg, can take between 30 min to two hours to kick in (dependent on whether you've eaten or not, 'oily' meals having a greater delay factor). It can be quite subtle at times... definite waves. Blurry eyes, affinity for music, tactile euphoria, increased libido, all the good things I'd want from MDMA if I could get it. The key difference is Ethylone is more subtle than the intensity of MDMA. I find if I am distracted by other things I can tune out the sensation for a period of time. There is a definite afterglow that bubbles along for up to 5 hours. On the come up, definite periods of extreme tiredness and hot / cold moments. Of course the same drug affects people differently, but I would personally recommend trying it.

What did you find that Ethylone had that Butylone was missing?

SWIM has had had 2 experiences with this compound, one at a house just talking with SWIM's sister, and once at a rave

SWIM found: both time onset was 30mins, peaking around 60mins , visual brightness and sensitivity was pronouned, less of a "body roll", euphoric, emotional, lasted very long (4-5 hours after first dose boosting one time halfway is how i dosed both times)

Compound i feel can be altered by environment, but SWIM reported more of a body sensation at the rave which could have possibly been because of the excessive dancing

pupils do dialate on this compound, body temp rises a bit, heart raised 60 -> 88 bpm after about a 250mg dose an hour later

not quite bk-MDMA but not bad at all if you're in the right environment

I've tried it once, ended of insufflationg 750mg over at night, it was allright a good high for small parties if you want something mellow. Pupils dilate a bit, but not much.

Butylone seemed to have more euphoria but missing the other 'symptoms' (blurry / saucer eyes, affinity for music, feelings of connectedness, highly tactile, increased libido). Butylone is probably a more intense high but shorter duration.

Someone mentioned mellow... good word to describe it. If you're in a club running around like a blue ass fly then you'll probably miss it (unless you're looking for it). Sit at home with some tunes on, no booze and you'll feel it plenty. If I do go out on it, a few lines of wiz works wonders to balance it out. Again, no two people experience a drug the same way, so it might not work for you.

I find mixing ethylone and butylone to be a very good mild experience that comes and goes in waves, aside from the huge pupils you can function on this (go to class, work, etc) it does not quite "fuck you up" per se

You can, but the effects are duller and it has very unpleasant dripping. Oral or plug it.

Does anybody experience anxiety/confusion on the come down? Or is that because I tried 60mg's of butylone?

Well I'm sure what the answer is, just wondering if ethylone does it by itself too. How is the come down on this orally? I just wanted to see where it could take me before eating 250mg's, but now I wish I would have done that instead.

Does anybody experience anxiety/confusion on the come down? Or is that because I tried 60mg's of butylone?

Those side effects are consistent with the overuse of many serotonergic drugs, probably caused by low levels of serotonin. I've never taken Butylone/ethylone but I'm sure that this isn't just attributed to those drugs.

Take a good break (1-3 months) and try again

I'm getting 1g of this soon. Just want to know whats the average dose for oral? Are the doses similar to methylone?

Ehylone, Methylone, Buthylone, MDEA, MDAI.... So many things. I haven't tried any of these. It's just overwhelming.

I see no reason to try any of the Beta-Ketone derivatives of much better chemicals...

Methylone was weak and disappointing, and butylone and ethylone are supposed to be worse than that. Now, MDE, MBDB and MDAI... those I want to try... as well as 5/6-APB and other MDA derivatives like IAP and 5-methyl-MDA

I rather enjoyed methylone. Relaxed and nice with little residual stimulation or hangover.

IAP and 5-methyl-mda were uninteresting for me.