• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam substitute

If it is still produced that would be good news. But I thought China made it illegal. This is not the only etizolam replacement thread. If you read the others they may have more info. Basically the notion is the Netherlands nor China is making it anymore.

Someone else may chime in with more info.
Illegal to export since April.

But how many tonnes I wonder sit in vendor's inventory who also export alpra, fluctica too.

Who'd likely be willing to post out remaining etiz maybe labeller as alprazolam or not.

@negrogesic you said it in one mate, it's exactly what I'd already picked up and intuited.

See it isn't really at all the sedation I seek but the anxiolysis.

i always felt alprazolam would be more optimal for me personally vs Bromazolam but supply & time were running out fast, the trusty gates for Bromazolam from Holland I knew would surely be a success and I could trust them.

I will need some replacement though ideally. It would have to be alprazolam I do feel too, without an etiz source.

I've no idea where to look for pure pyrazolam powder.

@JackARoe I forgot but you triggered me, just re Etiz IYE I think (?)

But re amnesia, Bromazolam has substantially more vs Etiz I find, at my doses anyway.

Up to 25 mg's Etiz was always easy enough for me to recollect but at my doses I've found Bromazolam leave me scratching head, and a blur recalling.

But re amnesia, Bromazolam has substantially more vs Etiz I find, at my doses anyway.
It is a strange effect. And it is not memory. It is recall of the memory I think. Once I watch something again that I watched on a benzo but could not remember I all of a sudden remember that yeah I did see it. Interesting but troubling effect. Must keep the brain exercised. I think that is why you are still beyond sharp AT, you connect a lot of dots on a lot of topics and that is exercise for you. Keep reading and writing! ( I said it in DreamFlyers post in the recovery thread, you two are the only ones I know that can take large amounts of benzos and communicate clear) Writing style excluded that is. But you guys are strong.

I think I remember you also saying that even with 20 mgs of etizolam that you can only sleep a few hours. But bromaz you can sleep. So until you taper off I think the goal is to find a daytime benzo for you. Pyralzolam has been said to not be sedating. (until a person posts how it knocked them out lol, that would be me) So a daytime benzo for anxiety, and a nighttime one for sleep. Bromaz can be utilized.

I see pyrazolam domestic and expensive.. The benzo list has a million of them so there has to be useful ones. For daytime anxiety fluclotizolam is too sedating and short acting. Good for sleep.

There isn't any RC's quite like etizolam. At least none that i know of. Not sure how deschloroetizolam compares though.

Pyrazolam has pretty clean anxiolysis at low doses, but it doesn't have that shine/confidence that etizolam imparts.

Bromazolam is quite different, slower acting and sloppier. It feels like a more sedating and less enjoyable version of alprazolam. Imagine alprazolam but with the sedating effect dial turned up, and the anxiolysis dial turned down. That's bromazolam essentially.

All benzos are horrible though and should be avoided if possible. Yet simultaneously, they are some of the most effective psychotropic substances in the short term.

It’s interesting reading everyone’s opinions on different Benzo effects…..sooo different, people saying Clonazepam (Klonopin) isn’t very sedating …..in fact it’s main uses are an anticonvulsant & Sedative/Hypnotic (obviously still an anxiolytic) which I find very sedating

Etizolam is an amazing thienotriazolodiazepine fully licensed Anxiolytic A2/A3 with reduced dependence/tolerance liability, as most of you know. Synthesized and licensed in Japan

It’s De-chloronated analog - Deschloroetizolam is a VERY euphoric & effective anxiolytic. I actually prefer it to Etizolam to be honest. About half as potent by weight with a duration nearly twice as long, definitely more euphoric EASILY.

Etizolam 1mg
Deschloroetizolam 4-6mg

I’ve read countless post people slamming it, they have 12mg pills ha ha , and felt nothing lol. If I skeed out an accurate 12mg dose of my Deschloroetizolam you’d be ROCKED …..with my laser precision micro scoop 1-3mg ….packed in dense, leveled off, exactly 2mg

Confirmed by calibration and inserted into Veggie jel cap 0 size ….empty cap skeed out .96 ….after adding 2mg scoop…. .98

My skee has grains too (in addition to 4-5 other weights) …..I placed a 230 grain full metal jacket .45 Caliber slug on the scale….exactly .230 grains. 115 grain FMJ 9mm, 147 grain 7.62mm NATO, etc, etc, etc……all the projectiles I weighed out came out exactly correct weight

Anywho……Deschloroetizolam that is GENUINE & Professionally synthesized is absolutely Amazing. Slightly outshining Etizolam …..think Triazolam & Alprazolam. Xanax is obviously more pleasurable than Triazolam because of its Deschloro skeletal structure.

Diazepam & Lorazepam are the two more prominent Anxiolytic benzodiazepine used in medical settings

Diazepam (Valium) obviously kicking the shit outta them all lol. Valium feels like you’ve been hit by a tranquilizer dart lol, slowly becoming relaxed and calm, mental & physical anxiety melted away

It is a strange effect. And it is not memory. It is recall of the memory I think. Once I watch something again that I watched on a benzo but could not remember I all of a sudden remember that yeah I did see it. Interesting but troubling effect. Must keep the brain exercised. I think that is why you are still beyond sharp AT, you connect a lot of dots on a lot of topics and that is exercise for you. Keep reading and writing! ( I said it in DreamFlyers post in the recovery thread, you two are the only ones I know that can take large amounts of benzos and communicate clear) Writing style excluded that is. But you guys are strong.

I think I remember you also saying that even with 20 mgs of etizolam that you can only sleep a few hours. But bromaz you can sleep. So until you taper off I think the goal is to find a daytime benzo for you. Pyralzolam has been said to not be sedating. (until a person posts how it knocked them out lol, that would be me) So a daytime benzo for anxiety, and a nighttime one for sleep. Bromaz can be utilized.

I see pyrazolam domestic and expensive.. The benzo list has a million of them so there has to be useful ones. For daytime anxiety fluclotizolam is too sedating and short acting. Good for sleep.
Thanks f all good advice again mate.

It's a puzzle in need of solution, or sufficient adaptation.

So I'm working on that, Now! Because reason I frequent these places as openly often & completely as most anybody,

Because never have I seen another person online reporting anything touching my specific ultra extreme abnormal Lyme case & mental allergies, I've heard of comparable cases but these people typically go from Jet Pilot etc to a bedridden depressed statistic mostly but even then, I've never heard of the victims having near the same allergies as myself.

So it's rare, hence (less so now I'm better known on BL and everyone can at least see there is full congruity and apparent authenticity to my descriptions)..

It been a doubted, dismissed tale sometimes cos it's too rare and so specific, like can't make this shit up or.... can't be true!

One Wizard here even called me a flat liar because nobody could possibly be taking the amounts of LSD I was then.

He was wrong, I objected. We made peace easy enough too He left also.

Then the fact I believe I may have taken more true exstacy (DE/MA/DA) than another member possibly.

Plus like you say no matter, my mental acuity and sharpness seems somehow immunised from any real higher consciousness dimming and fluent language use, keeping sharp from massive Benzo states.

And the gargantuan amount LSD too, only made communicating speaking better writing too easier than riding bikes. By mindful application there too, just shows.

The point sorry @JackARoe (lol shit it just slipped me haha) Stoned! Kava. New strong edibles earlier wasted me)

Oh. When mind applied....if something HAS to happen, it will.

So I think I've been really good so far.

Last 4 days now from 25-35 mg's day, 12.5, 20, 17.5 yesterday also 17.5 today.

I set it up so hoping 7.5 mg dose 1 hr ago suffices today, if went to 20 no bad too.

I said aim cap at 20, but atm I'm going under already on days.

So good signs there and I've always found a path yet somehow too.

Watch this space. :)

Last edited:
Bromazolam is quite different, slower acting and sloppier. It feels like a more sedating and less enjoyable version of alprazolam. Imagine alprazolam but with the sedating effect dial turned up, and the anxiolysis dial turned down. That's bromazolam essentially.
This is exactly how I feel about it. Was just discussing with my friend the other night after we both sampled a bit.

I don't think I would turn to bromaz on it's own, but I bet it could be useful or interesting with a small amount added to another benzo... Like a 3:1 etiz : bromaz mixture.

I'm not sold on bromazolam. It's a pretty broad spectrum benzo, so far as I can tell, which means that the amount of sedation is also equal to the amount of other effects, some of which are less desirable than others. Etizolam was nice because it didn't seem to impact my memory all that much (if at all), whereas bromazolam definitely has some amnesic potential. Coupled with a lingering sedation that goes on just a bit longer than I'd like, it will likely remain a backup option. I don't use benzos recreationally, so my preferences is for ones that are effective for whatever my need may be. Bromazolam just feels too general purpose.

That said, others seem to really like it, so as with anything YMMV. I will say that I didn't stick it into a corner never to see the light of day again like I did with flualprazolam. That stuff is dangerous strong.
Not an replacement, Etizolam imo was special among Benzodiazepines, but as replacement it is pretty close for what is available atm.

Why Etizolam is not an prescription medication overhere is a shame as it such a nice example of it's family. Like it was just right, balanced.

Not an replacement, Etizolam imo was special among Benzodiazepines, but as replacement it is pretty close for what is available atm.

Why Etizolam is not an prescription medication overhere is a shame as it such a nice example of it's family. Like it was just right, balanced.
Etizolam should be a prescription available for the people who needs it.

So you say Bromazolam isn't a replacement but compared to other benzos available, it is pretty close?

So you say Bromazolam isn't a replacement but compared to other benzos available, it is pretty close?
There are so many absolute "shoulds" in my firm view so evily buried from daylight by our loving ptb.

Why was Etizolam banned? Because it's a good thing.

Just like cannabis.

It depends largely what your options and needs are.

I think Etiz & Bromaz can almost be viewed as two differing animals.

@JackARoe described feeling flattened on Alprazolam. Personally that doesn't deter myself, I feel I could get right over that may actually serve me personally a little.

Given wakeful energy it takes a LOT to flatten thus mind lol, it's too high as is so...

A little grounding could be useful even and I may be able to override that too.

But Bromaz's sloppy onset lasting kind of duh-ness too and more lingering lethargic effects without touching same degree of real anxiolysis, for me I'd feel Alprazolam is the "better" benzo still.

Amnesia truly is a thing too with Bromazolam.

17.5 mg's again yesterday, 20 max once 12.5 last 5 days.

On those doses of Etiz I'd not be struggling to keep comfortably recolledtive but even as LOW as this on Bromazolam I'm finding every day from morning to later, and especially the following an increasing foggy blur.

It becomes irretrievable the previously solidly transgressional little derails.

I am mentally endeavouring to try source some pure Alprazolam powder.

I think it has less minuses and would feel closer to Etiz than Bromazolam for anything but sleep use.

There are so many absolute "shoulds" in my firm view so evily buried from daylight by our loving ptb.

Why was Etizolam banned? Because it's a good thing.

Just like cannabis.

It depends largely what your options and needs are.

@JackARoe described feeling flattened on Alprazolam. Personally that doesn't deter myself, I feel I could get right over that may actually serve me personally a little.

Given wakeful energy it takes a LOT to flatten thus mind lol, it's too high as is so...

But Bromaz's sloppy onset lasting kind of duh-ness too and more lingering lethargic effects without touching same degree of real anxiolysis, for me I'd feel Alprazolam is the "better" benzo still.

Amnesia truly is a thing too with Bromazolam.

17.5 mg's again yesterday, 20 max once 12.5 last 5 days.

On those doses of Etiz I'd not be struggling to keep comfortably recolledtive but even as LOW as this on Bromazolam I'm finding every day from morning to later, and especially the following an increasing foggy blur.

It becomes irretrievable the previously solidly transgressional little derails.

I am mentally endeavouring to try source some pure Alprazolam powder.

I think it has less minuses and would feel closer to Etiz than Bromazolam for anything but sleep use.
Honestly i've seen a ton of vendors from china selling etiz, alpraz and other benzo powders. Im about to order from one soon and then i'll make a pg solution and lay it on blotter so its easier to ingest when im out :)

IMO yes, moreso then deschloroEtizolam, FluEtizolam or Flunitrazolam.The duration and after foggynes is true though. Etizolam worked just the right ammount of time and had at most a afterglow like after effect.

But Bromazolam is a good second, used for sleeping. Pyrazolam is a bit like Clobazam, non sedating and functional. So before a blanket ban hit's Holland selfsufficiency all the way.

Last edited:

AT your uses are different than mine so take my opinion with a grain of salt. But you are looking for something to use daily and not flatten you like bromaz. I suspect most benzos would do something similar. But with etizolam it was so light and wore off so quick that it worked for a lot of us. I have noticed many people get up to 10-20 mgs of etizolam and it makes me wonder if something like lorazepam would be any different. I see people can get up to massive amounts of intake of any benzo though. They all flatten me, even etiz, so yeah my opinion is from a novice.

I look forward to your assessments of different benzos AT. I mean if tapering off is not in the near future then onward with the search. Let's call it a wise search, no negative vibes. It is good to get write ups on how people feel about a particular benzo. And like already stated there is not one benzo that does not have someone say it is there favorite and another person say they dislike the same one. So with that, similar to beer tasting contests I would love to see you AT behind a table critiquing the hundreds of different benzos out there and a write up on all of them. ;)

@crazyinmate keep us posted on your success and failures. ;) (in a roundabout way that is) Your post of access probably has a lot of people very curious. The details of scoring is against the rules but a yay or nay is not and says a lot.

Last edited:
AT your uses are different than mine so take my opinion with a grain of salt. But you are looking for something to use daily and not flatten you like bromaz. I suspect most benzos would do something similar. But with etizolam it was so light and wore off so quick that it worked for a lot of us. I have noticed many people get up to 10-20 mgs of etizolam and it makes me wonder if something like lorazepam would be any different. I see people can get up to massive amounts of intake of any benzo though. They all flatten me, even etiz, so yeah my opinion is from a novice.

I look forward to your assessments of different benzos AT. I mean if tapering off is not in the near future then onward with the search. Let's call it a wise search, no negative vibes. It is good to get write ups on how people feel about a particular benzo. And like already stated there is not one benzo that does not have someone say it is there favorite and another person say they dislike the same one. So with that, similar to beer tasting contests I would love to see you AT behind a table critiquing the hundreds of different benzos out there and a write up on all of them. ;)

@crazyinmate keep us posted on your success and failures. ;) (in a roundabout way that is) Your post of access probably has a lot of people very curious. The details of scoring is against the rules but a yay or nay is not and says a lot.
Thank you bro, what do you mean with "The details of scoring is against the rules but a yay or nay is not and says a lot." ?

Thank you bro, what do you mean with "The details of scoring is against the rules but a yay or nay is not and says a lot." ?
We can talk about what we score just not where, that is all. Keep us posted and hopefully you are successful.

I'm not sold on bromazolam. It's a pretty broad spectrum benzo, so far as I can tell, which means that the amount of sedation is also equal to the amount of other effects, some of which are less desirable than others. Etizolam was nice because it didn't seem to impact my memory all that much (if at all), whereas bromazolam definitely has some amnesic potential. Coupled with a lingering sedation that goes on just a bit longer than I'd like, it will likely remain a backup option. I don't use benzos recreationally, so my preferences is for ones that are effective for whatever my need may be. Bromazolam just feels too general purpose.

That said, others seem to really like it, so as with anything YMMV. I will say that I didn't stick it into a corner never to see the light of day again like I did with flualprazolam. That stuff is dangerous strong.
I had a 3 month blackout on etizolam. Literally 90+ days gone forever. Definitely not gentle on the memory.

Illegal to export since April.

But how many tonnes I wonder sit in vendor's inventory who also export alpra, fluctica too.

Who'd likely be willing to post out remaining etiz maybe labeller as alprazolam or not.

@negrogesic you said it in one mate, it's exactly what I'd already picked up and intuited.

See it isn't really at all the sedation I seek but the anxiolysis.

i always felt alprazolam would be more optimal for me personally vs Bromazolam but supply & time were running out fast, the trusty gates for Bromazolam from Holland I knew would surely be a success and I could trust them.

I will need some replacement though ideally. It would have to be alprazolam I do feel too, without an etiz source.

I've no idea where to look for pure pyrazolam powder.

There's bri

See I literally just quoted his exact message above, it shows MY f text cheeky gitt he edited.

There isn't any RC's quite like etizolam. At least none that i know of. Not sure how deschloroetizolam compares though.

Pyrazolam has pretty clean anxiolysis at low doses, but it doesn't have that shine/confidence that etizolam imparts.

All benzos are horrible though and should be avoided if possible. Yet simultaneously, they are some of the most effective psychotropic substances in the short term.
Lol my high ass fell for it hard 😂