• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam substitute

crazyinmate

Greenlighter
Hey!

I recently had 20mls of a etizolam solution at 5mg/ml. It had a strong whiskey like taste, a bit burning. I was wondering if it was Propylene Glycol or some kind of alcohol? How ever it didn't smell like alcohol.

Anyways it was amazing and I'm kind of craving it these days 🤤
Sadly the vendor I got it from isn't replying. Do you guys have any advice on a substitute I should be looking for or should I get my hands on etizolam powder from China?
I find it a bit sketchy to order bigger amounts from China to Europe.

I heard about bromazolam, which I quite easy to find at the moment. Hope to hear from you 🙏

Last edited:
I'm not sold on bromazolam. It's a pretty broad spectrum benzo, so far as I can tell, which means that the amount of sedation is also equal to the amount of other effects, some of which are less desirable than others. Etizolam was nice because it didn't seem to impact my memory all that much (if at all), whereas bromazolam definitely has some amnesic potential. Coupled with a lingering sedation that goes on just a bit longer than I'd like, it will likely remain a backup option. I don't use benzos recreationally, so my preferences is for ones that are effective for whatever my need may be. Bromazolam just feels too general purpose.

That said, others seem to really like it, so as with anything YMMV. I will say that I didn't stick it into a corner never to see the light of day again like I did with flualprazolam. That stuff is dangerous strong.

I'm not sold on bromazolam. It's a pretty broad spectrum benzo, so far as I can tell, which means that the amount of sedation is also equal to the amount of other effects, some of which are less desirable than others. Etizolam was nice because it didn't seem to impact my memory all that much (if at all), whereas bromazolam definitely has some amnesic potential. Coupled with a lingering sedation that goes on just a bit longer than I'd like, it will likely remain a backup option. I don't use benzos recreationally, so my preferences is for ones that are effective for whatever my need may be. Bromazolam just feels too general purpose.

That said, others seem to really like it, so as with anything YMMV. I will say that I didn't stick it into a corner never to see the light of day again like I did with flualprazolam. That stuff is dangerous strong.
So Etizolam can impact your memory if dose is strong enough, 5mg + and i have hard time remembering what I've been doing 😂
Flualprazolam isn't really my cup of tea either. I don't find it really sedative or euphoric but rather long lasting amnesia and I'm absolutely destroyed and tired next day

My typical dose needed for tiz was .5mg, occasionally I'd bump that to 1mg if absolutely necessary, but I am pretty intentional about using lowest possible dose with benzos. Last thing I want is to make it to 70 and forget to put my pants on when going to the store... or at least I thought it was the store.... where am I?!

Flualp put me out for 14 hours and it took doubling up on my dose of dextro for the day, and a few cups of coffee to turn the old engine over that day. Plus, the lingering disinhibition means that judgement is impaired for longer etc.... I still have that bottle mainly because I suppose there could be a useful application, but I haven't touched it since 2018.

I found that tiz is much more forgiving than even regular alprazolam. The therapeutic window before hitting forgetfulness was much broader.

I've heard good things about nitrazolam which I've seen around recently. If that's an option, may be worth looking into?

You're at the kindergarten bro, supposed to pick your kid up 🤣 good lord I never had any issues next day, I only used benzo recreational or perhaps for some kind anxiety.

My tolerance for benzos have gone crazy up and I can easily throw down 3-4 mg of Alp without any euphoric effect.

I though before buying flualp that it would be crazy good, but as you say it really is impairing in a bad way for too long and not as recreational as Alp or tiz. I still have a few home pressed tabs laying around just for backup.

I will look into nitrazolam and see if that's an option.

Have you tried Klonopin? That's crazy amnesiac, but pretty fun 😂

Aye, back in the day I was prescribed clonazepam. I have a few kicking around in 'the box' but I tend to not like benzos that linger, and clonazepam definitely has a long half-life. It's also one of those benzos that doesn't sedate you very much and as a result you're able to go and do dumb stuff that you don't remember, and think that you're sober the whole time.

I think that avoiding some of those higher potency RC benzos has been a good thing in retrospect. I read about some people's doses needed for effect... people taking multiple pressed alprazolam bars supposedly in the 3mg+ range per bar, and I'm just like... we're going to have so many dementia cases in like 30 years.

That said, we're also in the wake of generations that were popping seconal like candy, so who the hell knows.

Aye, back in the day I was prescribed clonazepam. I have a few kicking around in 'the box' but I tend to not like benzos that linger, and clonazepam definitely has a long half-life. It's also one of those benzos that doesn't sedate you very much and as a result you're able to go and do dumb stuff that you don't remember, and think that you're sober the whole time.

I think that avoiding some of those higher potency RC benzos has been a good thing in retrospect. I read about some people's doses needed for effect... people taking multiple pressed alprazolam bars supposedly in the 3mg+ range per bar, and I'm just like... we're going to have so many dementia cases in like 30 years.

That said, we're also in the wake of generations that were popping seconal like candy, so who the hell knows.
I guess your right. But honestly i've seen it all already, in Denmark where i live and grown up i used to see the older generation going alround popping clonazepam 10mg+ a day and doing some of dumbest shit i've ever seen. Like stealing stuff obviously and falling asleep secounds later Lol.
So i always stayed away from that, i mean - my max dose of clonazepam is 4 mg in a day.
But alp i just fell for it you know? I got like 200 tabs way to cheap and had them for a long time, but suddenly out of nowhere i just needed them every evening, then i had to stop - so i aquired some diazepam and tapered using some online guide, which worked great.

But this Etizolam is just really good and i should perhaps take a break with benzos again when you put that into perspective :LOL:

What do you think about Lorazepam? that shit really isn't doing anything for me at all, it almost like a pill without active ingrediens for me 🤣

Lorazepam's benefit is that it is an effective anxiolytic without being very recreational. It's fairly sedating as well, and it's short-acting. Alprazolam, on the other hand, is quite euphoric and recreational for a benzo.

You can take bromazolam in small doses, like .5-1 mg and have it act as an etizolam replacement for sleep. Not wake up hung over. Any higher amounts and it gets strong and lingering. Like 2 mgs I can wake up a little fuzzy but then wears off quick. Honestly if I took 2 mgs of etizolam sometimes I would wake up slightly fuzzy. Etizolam has that secondary metabolite that can linger. From what I read bromazolam wears off without any metabolite.

Bromazolam is more intoxicating than etizolam. On etizolam I sometimes could not feel a thing but could sleep. Bromazolam has a wavier and intoxicating onset that I could not use for daytime stress. Some people can. Although I tend to use these things for sleep on occasion and not daytime.

Nitrazolam needs more reviews. The one thread we have here does not seem to have any info. But it seems to be short lasting. I think that was the alure of etizolam. Because even alprazolam caused a hangover if used for sleep.

Last edited:
You can take bromazolam in small doses, like .5-1 mg and have it act as an etizolam replacement for sleep. Not wake up hung over. Any higher amounts and it gets strong and lingering. Like 2 mgs I can wake up a little fuzzy but then wears off quick. Honestly if I took 2 mgs of etizolam sometimes I would wake up slightly fuzzy. Etizolam has that secondary metabolite that can linger. From what I read bromazolam wears off without any metabolite as far as I read.

Bromazolam is more intoxicating than etizolam. On etizolam I sometimes could not feel a thing but could sleep. Bromazolam has a wavier and intoxicating onset that I could not use for daytime stress. Some people can. Although I tend to use these things for sleep on occasion and not daytime.

Nitrazolam needs more reviews. The one thread we have here does not seem to have any info. Bit it seems to be short lasting. I think that was the alure of etizolam. Because even alprazolam caused a hangover if used for sleep.
Should maybe give this one a go.

Do you have any clue what my Etizolam Solution was disolved in? As far as i can read, vendors use everything from Acetone, isopropyl alcohol, Propylene glycol? It had this Whiskey ish taste, but burned a bit on my tongue?

Do you have any clue what my Etizolam Solution was disolved in? As far as i can read, vendors use everything from Acetone, isopropyl alcohol, Propylene glycol? It had this Whiskey ish taste, but burned a bit on my tongue?
Well the only solutions I have is a few bottles of fluclotizolam. It has a whiskey taste too. But it said it has propylene glycol as well as a little alcohol in it. I would rather it be just PG but the alcohol amount is so low and half a millimeters is nothing. But alcohol has a taste even at a low amount.

Flucotizolam, at least what I got is a shorter acting more sedating etizolam. (But intoxicating like bromazolam) I tried to get a good amount from a vendor but they never sent it to me. So I am stuck with domestic expensive stuff but at least it was legit. I would be one of those people that could make a gram of powder last a lifetime, but in another way I am glad they never sent it.

Spot on IME. I recently had to switch from Etiz to Brom. I knew before it would be different, less desirable, functional but reasoned longer action and sleepier properties may be useful and workable.

Etizolam hits the mind so quickly though for anxiolysis especially at 10 mg doses without being overwhelming or too fatiguing.

Etiz also has an antidepressant effect for me which I have found not just kind of absent in Bromazolam but at my shamefully high doses, Bromazolam has tendency to cause devastatingly deep depression.

In ways Etiz does not. Etiz is more euphoric though, vs Bromazolam being more plainly hypnotic, strong still though per mg I'd say about equipotent but v diff qualitatively.

I have an extreme personal case of overuse though. Working on that right now.

ONLY 17.5 mg's today. Aim is to cap at 20 max for now, gravitate to 15, 12.5, 10 etc so on.

35 number days last week.

There's others still around, fluctica something.

Or alprazolam powder seems widely available. Allegedly less comatizing than Bromazolam.

But Bromazolam has influenced me into depths of depression and zero will for life Etiz never did in 3 years, there's some others here in same boat I've heard.

I have a feeling despite being close related, alprazolam powder may not carry the same potential severe depression backlash as bromazolam.

Well the only solutions I have is a few bottles of fluclotizolam. It has a whiskey taste too. But it said it has propylene glycol as well as a little alcohol in it. I would rather it be just PG but the alcohol amount is so low and half a millimeters is nothing. But alcohol has a taste even at a low amount.

Flucotizolam, at least what I got is a shorter acting more sedadting etizolam. (But intoxicating like bromazolam) I tried to get a good amount from a vendor but they never sent it to me. So I am stuck with domestic expensive stuff but at least it was legit. I would be one of those people that could make a gram of powder last a lifetime, but in another way I am glad they never sent it.
Well thank you for confirming my suggestion, i also though that it was PG. I consinder getting my hands on a gram of tiz and making my own solution, laying it on blotters for easier administration.

Spot on IME. I recently had to switch from Etiz to Brom. I knew before it would be different, less desirable, functional but reasoned longer action and sleepier properties may be useful and workable.

Etizolam hits the mind so quickly though for anxiolysis especially at 10 mg doses without being overwhelming or too fatiguing.

Etiz also has an antidepressant effect for me which I have found not just kind of absent in Bromazolam but at my shamefully high doses, Bromazolam has tendency to cause devastatingly deep depression.

In ways Etiz does not. Etiz is more euphoric though, vs Bromazolam being more plainly hypnotic, strong still though per mg I'd say about equipotent but v diff qualitatively.

I have an extreme personal case of overuse though. Working on that right now.

ONLY 17.5 mg's today. Aim is to cap at 20 max for now, gravitate to 15, 12.5, 10 etc so on.

35 number days last week.

There's others still around, fluctica something.

Or alprazolam powder seems widely available. Allegedly less comatizing than Bromazolam.

But Bromazolam has influenced me into depths of depression and zero will for life Etiz never did in 3 years, there's some others here in same boat I've heard.

I have a feeling despite being close related, alprazolam powder may not carry the same potential severe depression backlash as bromazolam.

Kind of scares me that Bromazolam had this depression backlash effect on you, im not searching for this type experience tho

Hey AT it is hard for me to comment because all benzos have left me feeling depressed. Then again I am a lightweight with this class of drugs. But I have read posts where people say they stay away from alprazolam because as it hits them they get apathetic and flattened. That is my experience. But then again they all do that to me.

I remember many times taking an etizolam before bed, and as it hits almost crying to that I have to go to bed and have to wake up to another of the same days. Like almost crying. (of course I slept quick and good) But a deep dispair would come on. I get that a little too with bromazolam but I am too sleepy to complain. lol All benzos depress me. And even 1 mg of etizolam will have me rewatching an episode of whatever I was watching on it as I can't remember what happens.

If it means anything AT you have been upbeat and contributing again. And that makes me glad from this angle.

If I knew I could get powder etiz from any country I would, but I do not think even China is making it anymore. So we really need a good replacement for people. And unlike me people want to use during the day and etizolam was no where near as intoxicating as bromaz. Never had any of the stronger ones like flualprazolam. The duration of action turned me off.

So it may be safe to say a proper etizolam replacement would work for all of us. One that has light effects during the day but very anti anxiety and the other for people that want to sleep and have it wear off before they wake up.

Hey AT it is hard for me to comment because all benzos have left me feeling depressed. Then again I am a lightweight with this class of drugs. But I have read posts where people say they stay away from alprazolam because as it hits them they get apathetic and flattened. That is my experience. But then again they all do that to me.

I remember many times taking an etizolam before bed, and as it hits almost crying to that I have to go to bed and have to wake up to another of the same days. Like almost crying. (of course I slept quick and good) But a deep dispair would come on. I get that a little too with bromazolam but I am too sleepy to complain. lol All benzos depress me. And even 1 mg of etizolam will have me rewatching an episode of whatever I was watching on it as I can't remember what happens.

If it means anything AT you have been upbeat and contributing again. And that makes me glad from this angle.

If I knew I could get powder etiz from any country I would, but I do not think even China is making it anymore. So we really need a good replacement for people. And unlike me people want to use during the day and etizolam was no where near as intoxicating as bromaz. Never had any of the stronger ones like flualprazolam. The duration of action turned me off.

So it may be safe to say a proper etizolam replacement would work for all of us. One that has light effects during the day but very anti anxiety and the other for people that want to sleep and have it wear off before they wake up.

What's the reason you don't think etiz is produced any more? I mean it is maximum 2 months since I got my last stash of it from Sweden? And I'm 99% sure the vendor got it as raw powder from China

Because everyone here says so due to laws. So really my only info on that is from BL.
Well I tried it for the very first time 2 months ago, and I see that it is legally prescribed In some countries.

Some vendors do have it but incredibly overpriced

Well I tried it for the very first time 2 months ago, and I see that it is legally prescribed In some countries.
If it is still produced that would be good news. But I thought China made it illegal. This is not the only etizolam replacement thread. If you read the others they may have more info. Basically the notion is the Netherlands nor China is making it anymore.

Someone else may chime in with more info.

If it is still produced that would be good news. But I thought China made it illegal. This is not the only etizolam replacement thread. If you read the others they may have more info. Basically the notion is the Netherlands nor China is making it anymore.

Someone else may chime in with more info.
Well I'll be checking that out tomorrow, bed time for me now 😴

Tbh alp doesn't feel the same after discovering tiz, that's it good night

There isn't any RC's quite like etizolam. At least none that i know of. Not sure how deschloroetizolam compares though.

Pyrazolam has pretty clean anxiolysis at low doses, but it doesn't have that shine/confidence that etizolam imparts.

Bromazolam is quite different, slower acting and sloppier. It feels like a more sedating and less enjoyable version of alprazolam. Imagine alprazolam but with the sedating effect dial turned up, and the anxiolysis dial turned down. That's bromazolam essentially.

All benzos are horrible though and should be avoided if possible. Yet simultaneously, they are some of the most effective psychotropic substances in the short term.