• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Ever think of Hydrocortisone for the Corona if doctor says no to gluticosteroid?

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
It works pretty well. I just convert 2.5% the cream to mg, 75 mg for me = 3g cream (use a scale if you have one), equaling roughly a 25mg dose of prednisolone. Only possible problem is hydrocortisone is a corticosteroid, not a clean gluticosteroid but also is mineral steroid. I'm not sure if the latter is negative or not, but it affects the cardiovascular system so the disease will also be affected.

It helps a little. No more than 5 days as physical dependency can occur. Also no more than 150mg for first dose / day following a taper. Terrible dependency, that little probable euphoria is not worth it at all.

Know conversion from metric and percentage. 1.25% is 12.5mg/mL or 12.5mg/g or 12.5mg/cm³ or 0.0000125g/L or 0.0125mg/L or (1.25g)(10x-⁵)/g³ (lol latter is extra enough to stop). Deadly mistakes happen like that. Simple but careless to the point of mistaking 500mg of acetaminophen with 5000mg (an OD).

Last edited: