Cycle Advice Every time I take an AI I get a herpes outbreak…

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
So every single fuckin time I take arimidex whether it’s .25 or 1 mg I get a terrible herpes outbreak.. which for those who have herpes know that means flu like symptoms, headaches cold sores, fatigue..

I need an AI I’m back running sustanon and Tren and my gyno is coming on hot but the AI completely takes care of it it just sucks I literally can have a herpes outbreak and if I take AI next week then I get another one which is almost like self torture…

Any suggestions gladly accepted

What dose of trenbolone?

Also, have you every tried switching AIs?

Perhaps simple dosing of l-lysine would help in this case.

I know prednisone can flare up herpes so I suppose it's plausible that any hormonal change might do so as well

Reactions: CFC
So every single fuckin time I take arimidex whether it’s .25 or 1 mg I get a terrible herpes outbreak.. which for those who have herpes know that means flu like symptoms, headaches cold sores, fatigue..

I need an AI I’m back running sustanon and Tren and my gyno is coming on hot but the AI completely takes care of it it just sucks I literally can have a herpes outbreak and if I take AI next week then I get another one which is almost like self torture…

Sorry to bust your balls, but I'll state the obvious, do you really need the Tren?
Have you ever tried stacking Masteron with your Sust and Tren?
It may be all you need to keep gyno away.
If your joints do not like Masteron, you could try EQ as it competes with Testosterone for your Aromatase enzyme while producing a weak Estrone-like Estrogen.

How much are you on per week BTW?

Take even less than .25 - maybe half that. Lowering E too much is likely tanking your immune system.

Sorry to bust your balls, but I'll state the obvious, do you really need the Tren?
Have you ever tried stacking Masteron with your Sust and Tren?
It may be all you need to keep gyno away.
If your joints do not like Masteron, you could try EQ as it competes with Testosterone for your Aromatase enzyme while producing a weak Estrone-like Estrogen.

How much are you on per week BTW?

I wasn’t gonna run Tren again but I wanted to one more summer, I’m on 500 mg sustanon 200 mg Tren E a week, I usually only take AI as needed by my estrogen definitely has been too high so been trying to combat it..

I did run a 500 mg blend that had masteron in it didn’t really notice a difference

Once this 10 mL vial is done I’m done with Tren

What dose of trenbolone?

Also, have you every tried switching AIs?

Perhaps simple dosing of l-lysine would help in this case.

I know prednisone can flare up herpes so I suppose it's plausible that any hormonal change might do so as well

I take 3000 mg lysine a day anyways to try and prevent outbreaks I think I have herpes of the brain cause when I get an outbreak I get the worst headaches and feelings of brain inflammation I think it’s called Encephalitis

I wasn’t gonna run Tren again but I wanted to one more summer, I’m on 500 mg sustanon 200 mg Tren E a week, I usually only take AI as needed by my estrogen definitely has been too high so been trying to combat it..

I did run a 500 mg blend that had masteron in it didn’t really notice a difference

Once this 10 mL vial is done I’m done with Tren
Do you think that lowering your Test to about 200 and adding in EQ would work for you?

Drop the Tren.... I wasn't aware AI's worked to lower estrogenic response from Trenbolone.??

I’m not sure it does the Test causes it but I feel it makes it worse on Tren

The obvious action would be to drop the tren, some people present with side effects from 19-nors that others don't seem to, that could be you..