Ex-bluelighter question

Acknt

Greenlighter
A friend of mine IRLs phone appears to have been stolen. I started getting really messed up messages from him on Nov 17th.

I haven't been able to get a hold of him since the person was on his account sending really messed up msgs and pics.

he's a member here, I thought he was mod here to be honest. I finally decided to see if I could ahold of him through here, found his account and his last activity was 2 days before I started getting really messed up messages from his Facebook. I hadn't heard from him for a week or so prior.

his last activity on bluelight was Nov 14th, but oddly enough it days "ex-bluelighter"

I'm wondering if that means he's no longer a bluelighter?

I'm also wondering if the same person who i suspect stole his phone and was messaging me from his account perhaps came onto his bluelight account and said the same type of stuff and posted the same type if inappropriate messages/images and if that led to him being kicked off or turned into an ex-bluelighter

anyways I'm concerned about my friend it's really weird that since somebody seemed to have stolen his phone that it's been approximately two weeks and he hasn't been on Facebook and now I find he hasn't been on bluelight either and I know he has a couple computers. I'm worries someone stole his cell phone when he was in critical condition, it's very common around here.

Does ex bluelighter mean no longer a blue lighter? I can't imagine him choosing to leave bluelight and I find it interesting that 2-3 days after his last blue light activity I started getting really inappropriate messages from his accounts and am wondering if that happened to his BL account too resulting in him becoming an ex-bluelighter.

I started a conversation with him here but had already emailed all his email addresses as well as both of his Facebook account. I Believe his phone was stolen.

Anyways this is quote the ramble on.

I know who you speak of. He'd been steadily declining in his ability to function and communicate, and forced our hand into separating him from all aspects of our mission. That is why the account reflects 'Ex-Bluelighter', it means the account is banned, not that he left it but we killed it so nobody can use it.

The last we heard he was without his phone, as you also believe. And that with that loss he has no access to his many accounts....nor really a means to get online regularly. We hope he gets himself sorted and safely stabilized. But, he became a danger to us, and we became no help to him. I'm afraid you won't get much more info on his situation than that from our site as we've lost contact beyond what I've shared.

It's just that, I didn't know him that well, right? Like, I didn't know him that well at all. And he randomly approaches me? Like, what? I'm not sure what happened - I have no idea - I know he said something about his phone being hacked - just I didn't know him that well, and the fact that he approached me seemed, weird.

If he is going through some struggles, I hope the best for him. If it's anything other than that? Man, I pray to God things work out for the best.

I know who you speak of. He'd been steadily declining in his ability to function and communicate, and forced our hand into separating him from all aspects of our mission. That is why the account reflects 'Ex-Bluelighter', it means the account is banned, not that he left it but we killed it so nobody can use it.

The last we heard he was without his phone, as you also believe. And that with that loss he has no access to his many accounts....nor really a means to get online regularly. We hope he gets himself sorted and safely stabilized. But, he became a danger to us, and we became no help to him. I'm afraid you won't get much more info on his situation than that from our site as we've lost contact beyond what I've shared.
This is actually really helpful, knowing that you heard from him since he lost access to his phone. I hadn't known anybody to hear from him since before his phone was stolen or whatever had happened to it, so it is very helpful to hear that somebody had heard from him since the phone being missing.

Around here when somebody OD's it's very common for people to rob them blind, cell phone included obviously - and in my concern for him was worried that perhaps he had OD'd - had his phone stolen. I'm very happy to hear that you had contact with him since. Clearly my brain was going to worst case scenario. Very glad to hear that he's been heard of since the phone going missing. I was worried he was either in hospital - or worse. I am no longer concerned in the same way, so I appreciate your response very much. There's a few people I can also let know that he's been heard of since his phone getting stolen or whatever. Thanks again. I also hope the best for him, he's a genuinely good guy. I can completely understand becoming a danger - I've been a danger to myself and other's in the past. I only hope the best for him as well. Thanks again

It's just that, I didn't know him that well, right? Like, I didn't know him that well at all. And he randomly approaches me? Like, what? I'm not sure what happened - I have no idea - I know he said something about his phone being hacked - just I didn't know him that well, and the fact that he approached me seemed, weird.

If he is going through some struggles, I hope the best for him. If it's anything other than that? Man, I pray to God things work out for the best.
I appreciate you letting me know you heard from him after his accounts were hacked. That information is enough to put my mind at ease. I am obviously still concerned for him, but in a different way now. Thanks for taking a moment to reply, it's been very helpful.