• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health and Addiction vs. Pure & Free

Walking into the club now.. double up chest, triceps, back shoulders and abs. Swedish massage tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:
Smiling, my son.. the young adult has been lifting hard for awhile.. when he was younger I said.. “just make this a part of your life”. He did 😛. He is above me at a few stations at this point.. looking good.

Last edited:
Nearly 100 degrees today, scorcher! Perfect excuse to go for a run with my shirt off.

Run + Vitamin D + Cold shower

call it a healthy speedball :cool:

now... do I make a spinach salad or ravioli?

Ravioli.. starvation and exercise doesn’t work well..

The very best way to get in shape and stay in shape, easily, is to maintain a 300 calorie deficit a day until your at your desired body composition. Losing or transforming around a lb/ .5K loss a week.

This will allow you to remove fat and increase muscle and keep it at your target ratio permanently.

If you cut caloric intake to much your body will assume your in a famine. It will then cut muscle and stock up on fat stores.

@Snafu in the Void

Heading for the club.. double day and the a soak.

Summer hours at the club.. off to the practice facility at my course.. big bin at the range.. then chip chip chip.. put put put

Last edited:
Alright.. back in action. Walking into the club. Creatine is on board.. starting reasonably ramp up over the next month. Legs and arms to start then a steam and soak in the whirlpool.

Anybody else working out?

legs, biceps and abds are up today.. did a double day on W with back, chest and shoulders.

Double day coming up today.. legs, back and biceps.

Nice long stretch to start and a nice long soak in the whirlpool to finish

Since i have started working out everyday again i have to say i feel alot better about myself. When i gained all that weight on invega and abilify i never thought i would get back in shape again. But now i am working out with alot heavier weights then when i started and my stamina has gone up quite alot.

Now if only i could lose this fat around the gut i would be happy