• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fakes

It could be a dud with no opiate material (this happened to me), or it could have real effects. When the pill is fake but has real effects, I'm not sure how someone has been able to create that. There were two kinds of fakes that felt exactly like the real deal, and maybe it was carefully measured with fentynal or some other opiate analogue. However, I would be very hesitant to try a fake pill nowadays.. because the amount of xanax/cocaine/etc being laced with fentynal as of late. The only fake pills I've encountered were M30s. One was yellow (but worked amazingly), others blue (and worked better than real blue M30s), and one dark blue M30 with NO effects whatsoever.

Please be safe... I've never encountered a fake non M30 roxy before in my entire life. Looking back on it, I didn't know the pills were fake until later. I don't know how the creators managed to induce real opiate effects. I thought powdered oxy was not possible to obtain like xanax, but it did not seem like fentynal. Perhaps just carefully measured fentynal or heroin? The fake blues were common at the time because they felt like 40 milligrams of straight up oxycodone so you got more bang for your buck--whatever it was. I'm still trying to figure it out lol. Those fake blues were to this day the best feeling when it comes to opiates. My roomate was peeing out straight oxy in his urine drug tests however. I know the blues were fake because there exists no shade of blue like that produced by any pharmaceutical company who makes blue M30 roxicodones.

I wouldn't take anything fake nowadays. Use google to check what a real pill looks like and even then you still never know. Fake 10 mgs just sound dangerous and sketchy to me. For HR purposes it's better to throw it in the trash. Too many people are losing everything over fentynal these days :/ There are tests you can purchase like how people test MDMA, but nobody really cares enough to do so when it comes to testing other substances.

Last edited:
Fake versions of pretty much any prescription pill with high street value exist in the US. There's even been reports of fake Percocet containing fentanyl. I can only imagine the type of person who can get high from the low dose of oxy in a real Percocet would be very likely to OD from fent so that kinda shit is evil, but it happens. I've even seen (unconfirmed) reports here on BL of fake codeine syrup containing fent. Nothing can be trusted anymore.

I absolutely recommend using a testkit on any opiates you didn't get from the pharmacy if you are in the USA.

I think quite a bit of the fent scare in fake pills is mostly a plot to stop people from doing drugs. Of course there are fake pills spiked with god knows what, but most dealers do not want their customers to die and have authorities investigate and come after them/put them in prison for life. The authorities do NOT take kindly to laced heroin/drugs and will immediately do everything in their power to find you if someone OD's that way. I can't believe carfentinal is actually being used in some dealers stuff these days.. absurd.

You can google pill images ahead of time but even so some fakes are incredibly well made and look ultra authentic.. it's always going to be a risk if you're buying outside a pharmacy and on the street. Out of curiosity, are there fent tests you can use on your product just in case without obliterating the product at all? That would greatly minimize the risks.

Anyone making fake pills at all should be shot!

especially using fentanyl! WTF??!! They are responsible for ALOT of deaths and a whole shit load of suffering!
Karma is a Bitch!

in canada we have the fake old oxy 80s that looked like the old crushable oxy 80s that said "cdn" on one side and "80" on the other they were stopped being made in 2011 and fake ones out west in canada they came out of no where millions of them people calling them shady 80s, green monsters but mostly beans they were called.

these presses look exactly like the pill, they each contained 2-2.5mg of fentanyl in each pill and are dark greenish and dark blueish like the old oxys but there fentanyl, and legit u could buy 4 beans to 5 beans of the fake oxy 80s for the price of 1 real oxy contin.
and the time was 2014 so it didnt take long till people found out they were fake.

the first opioid i tried was bean i thought it was a real oxy contin and snorted less then half and got butterfly feelings in my stomach felt it really fast then 30 mins after that i started getting really sick and puked atleast 14 times in the span of 20 hrs, i was nodding but i was doing coke to stay awake so i didnt choke on my puke in my sleep (ironic right take a another heavy drug to save yourself from another one, speedballing is dangerous but its more for users the mix heroin and coke in the same rig an shoot it), cause at the time they didnt have narcan at the pharmacies i dont think that they were free like they are now in canada.

some states in the US it costs 20$ for a naloxne/narcan kit so fucked, u know how many people i have said and other people have said from narcan its crazy and narcan has been around for years but theres never been a larger narcotic Epidemic that cost so many lives from ods then the opioid mostly "fetty Epidemic" and this drug epidemic is insane fetty has been found in almost every drug, people found it in kush.

people even use fentanyl to assassinate people with it to thats facts.

(everyone make sure you, have solid plugs and dont do anyone wrong in the drug game cause mfers will get you got , with putting fetty in a a batch of somthing u grab by putting to much fentanyl in your fetty dope , coke , molly ,meth literally anything even weed, just to get you killed , dont fuck over the person that has the ability to do anything to you bag of drugs and thats facts, its not worth it)

organizations make fake lean with fetty its crazy, they usually put the amount that wont kill a person but, people that drink lean and pop percs and shit usually pop xans with there shit aswell, and getting fake percs or lenad or anything u didnt kno had fetty an u mix it with benzos its so easy to die.

Last edited:
Can I ask--is it a fact that all fake pills with active effects are guaranteed to have fentynal? I know it's not HR but how does fent feel in comparison if I may ask to typical opioid effects? It's an effect you can't distinguish?

Can I ask--is it a fact that all fake pills with active effects are guaranteed to have fentynal? I know it's not HR but how does fent feel in comparison if I may ask to typical opioid effects? It's an effect you can't distinguish?

A fake pill can contain anything but fentanyl and its analogues are the most common.

The next most common is RC opioids like U-47700 or O-desmethyltramadol, which somehow never got catchier names.

As far as fent and analogues go, you can definitely notice the difference between them and oxy because fent feels cold and lacking euphoria for most people and the analogues are usually not much better.

So if a pill has effects similar to a real oxy it's more likely it contains an RC like U-47700, O-desmethyltramadol as those tend to be euphoric.

It's also possible a fake pill could contain tianeptine. This is just pure speculation on my part but it has enough euphoria that it would feel close to oxy in higher doses and it's easy and cheap to buy in bulk.

organizations make fake lean with fetty its crazy, they usually put the amount that wont kill a person but, people that drink lean and pop percs and shit usually pop xans with there shit aswell, and getting fake percs or lenad or anything u didnt kno had fetty an u mix it with benzos its so easy to die.
I definitely acquired some fake lean not too long ago that tested positive for fentanyl. It looked real at a glance, but smelled like shit. Not sure what all they used to make it, but it definitely wasn't codeine...

A fake pill can contain anything but fentanyl and its analogues are the most common.

The next most common is RC opioids like U-47700 or O-desmethyltramadol, which somehow never got catchier names.

As far as fent and analogues go, you can definitely notice the difference between them and oxy because fent feels cold and lacking euphoria for most people and the analogues are usually not much better.

So if a pill has effects similar to a real oxy it's more likely it contains an RC like U-47700, O-desmethyltramadol as those tend to be euphoric.

It's also possible a fake pill could contain tianeptine. This is just pure speculation on my part but it has enough euphoria that it would feel close to oxy in higher doses and it's easy and cheap to buy in bulk.

Hmm okay. There were these fake blues going around that were incredibly potent but even more desirable than the authentic ones. Fortunately the sources were apprehended but I'm still trying to wonder what was in them. There was definite euphoria and a very strong pleasurable body high. It could have been fent? But based on what your describing probably one of the more euphoria analogues you described. They melted under the tongue quite easily and to this day it was the best feeling. All were so equal in potency and measured amazingly in consistency. I'm not going to dwell on it lol, just been wondering thx. I know they were fake because no dark blue M30 exists. The withdrawal was horrible beyond words my god. Also something very off about them.. they deteriorated your physical looks like smack does. Oxy makes one look stoned but doesn't make you look drugged out per say like how heroin can temporarily make your face saggy. Lol.

Hmm okay. There were these fake blues going around that were incredibly potent but even more desirable than the authentic ones. Fortunately the sources were apprehended but I'm still trying to wonder what was in them. There was definite euphoria and a very strong pleasurable body high. It could have been fent? But based on what your describing probably one of the more euphoria analogues you described. They melted under the tongue quite easily and to this day it was the best feeling. All were so equal in potency and measured amazingly consistent. I'm not going to dwell on it lol, just been wondering thx. I know they were fake because no dark blue M30 exists. The withdrawal was horrible beyond words my god.

If there was strong euphoria and body high it's not gonna be fent and unlikely to be an analogue. More likely it's an RC or possibly tianeptine.

In 26 years of opioid use I have never been sold or taken a fake opioid pill. I must just be lucky. But I only buy pills from friends with similarly long habits so whether its MST 100mgs, Physeptone 5mg pills, Oxycontin 80s or Subutex 8mgs ALL the opioid pills i buy , or swap my own pills for, are prescribed to friends and mostly come in strips and if not in strips they'll be in a plastic bottle with the persons name ripped off the label. I never buy of strangers or even loose associates. I have got ripped off on heroin more times than i care to remember but that was when I was younger and less mindful. There was one batch of gear doing the rounds during a drought in 2010 that looked like gear, ran like gear on foil, smoked like gear but it contained a fent analogue and it had zero euphoria but was dangerously strong. A lot of IV users died from that batch of fake H. The seller ended up being ordered out of Ireland on pain of death by the IRA such was the devastation he left in his wake. If only he was honest and told buyers it was fent laced and not to shoot it up but smoke it instead and in small doses but he didnt and people died.

In 26 years of opioid use I have never been sold or taken a fake opioid pill. I must just be lucky. But I only buy pills from friends with similarly long habits so whether its MST 100mgs, Physeptone 5mg pills, Oxycontin 80s or Subutex 8mgs ALL the opioid pills i buy , or swap my own pills for, are prescribed to friends and mostly come in strips and if not in strips they'll be in a plastic bottle with the persons name ripped off the label. I never buy of strangers or even loose associates. I have got ripped off on heroin more times than i care to remember but that was when I was younger and less mindful. There was one batch of gear doing the rounds during a drought in 2010 that looked like gear, ran like gear on foil, smoked like gear but it contained a fent analogue and it had zero euphoria but was dangerously strong. A lot of IV users died from that batch of fake H. The seller ended up being ordered out of Ireland on pain of death by the IRA such was the devastation he left in his wake. If only he was honest and told buyers it was fent laced and not to shoot it up but smoke it instead and in small doses but he didnt and people died.

The fake opiate pills are mostly a US only problem that's why. I've never come across them in the UK either. They occasionally pop up from single dealers here but they're not a huge thing like they are in America. In my experience opiates in the blister pack are legit.

Benzos on the other hand are a different story, so many fake blues and pressed bars now. Even some of the blues that come in strips are fakes.

Imo most of the fakes in are areas where drugs are scarce. People in areas abundant with street pharmacies don't have to desperately look for sources, and they happen to maintain sources when they find one to be reliable. Areas with high street competition would make fake resources just disappear and people would talk to one another about which plugs are good and avoid the bad ones. It helps to google images ahead of time and compare what you have to the pharmaceutical database pictures, but even then the pill pressers are just getting better and better and the fake ones really do look authentic as hell.

I'm glad I don't recreationally partake in benzos. A good majority of street bars are pressed real alprazolam, but someone could put whatever they want in there and lately fentynal-laced xanax bars are a real thing. The scary part is that xanax alone causes people to blackout with low tolerance so it's difficult to even tell that someone has overdosed. It's always going to be a harsh reality as fake drugs kill more people than real drugs ever could. I don't think anyone deserves to die because they partake in recreational benzos/opioids imo but some people (on the internet) really do think it's "karma." It's not the best HR, but it always helps any addict to have someone they know and trust who knows about their problem so you can contact them if you encounter any potential health issues. A lot of addicts don't have this person and are afraid to contact medical facilities when they might be in danger out of fear of prosecution or something. Someone watching you in case you overdose/have a spiked substance who won't judge you or tell others can be a good friend to have sometimes. With all the news articles going around (I still think some of it's american anti-drug propaganda), I would just bite the bullet and throw whatever in the trash if I suspected something was fake/potentially laced. US specifically has a ridiculous amount of fentynal going around within its heroin. I think there's some under-the-table deal between US and China between at least some higher level officials so the US profits from the insane amount of fent and analogues coming in our country. This could be a conspiracy theory though lol and I might sound crazy. US specifically has probably more fake drugs and fentynal-laced heroin than any other country in the world. We have a massive drug/alcohol addiction epidemic and I think that it's because of our quality of life declining socially and people becoming more and more unhappy.

Our attitude on "don't do drugs" is obscenely toxic. Our pharmaceutical company is one of the most powerful corporation in the country atm, and they profit off of people's misery and addictions while we're spewing out D.A.R.E. nonsense which clearly does nothing but hurt addicts and produce more fear in actually obtaining treatment because of judgement. I've learned not to talk about my habits because even people close to me have done not much good besides judge me and hold it against me. Thanks guys lol. This is why I appreciate BL so much. Finally a place where people don't shit on me for having a problem that so many real people actually struggle with. The US is really hurting right now from opiate addiction and it's doing nothing besides crying woe-is-me and making the so-called epidemic vastly worse. If you google the amount of profits within our businesses that have been affected by the opiate epidemic and functional people losing their lives to opiate addiction itself, it's unbelievable how much money we lose on a regular basis. Billions and nobody cares over here. Still all people say is "don't do drugs son."

Last edited:
this fentanyl problem is a form of terrorism called narco terrorism which i believe that what china is doing instead of war why not poison the population sorta chemical warfare in my eyes, and canada doesnt get much fetty laced xanax bars, the bars in canada are really good they usually 4mg of alprazolam in each one and have all the exact ingredients that rx alprazolam tablets use, i take weekly piss tests and i have 3 solid xan plugs and everytime i piss it comes up as alprazolam, and im also prescibed them to take 3 a day, but i just stockpile the real ones an take the bars and i get real blues aka 10mg valiums from my family doctor and the xanax/alprazolam from my methadone doctor.

and the fake blues are starting to come around here in canada to, they are usually etizolam pills pressed into "apo" generic brands they look exactly like the ones i get prescribed too but i can tell the difference easily, but if i didnt have a real one to put beside the fake one i wouldnt be able to tell tbh lol. but they usually put like 2-4mg of eitzolam in one fake valium and 4mg of etizolam is equal to 2mg of xanax , and 1mg of etizolam is equal to 10mg of valium (i think 10mg of valium tbh is a little more stronger imo then 1mg of etizolam.

the binders they use in these fake blues are disgusting some of the bingers i heard that have been used in them are dirty and people have been dying from the binders in them

there are people the press etizolam in etizolam bars but what is call they look like xanax bars with the 2 at the back same shape and on the front it says "ETIZ" ive seen them around here to in canada, they usually are just etizolam with the same binders as xanax which is good

etizolam isnt that tolling on the body infact i use it, but i use the liquid solution form which is liquid and you sublingal the liquid and it kicks in in 10 minutes. bus last 6-8 hours stays in your system for 24 hours, valium stays in your system for 200hrs , so i think its wrong pressing fake valiums with etizolam cause people might they could get couple days an wont have a seizure, or full blown withdrawal from it then boom they get sick . also etizolam doesnt show up on drug tests.

Etizolam does have a bit of euphoria over other benzos tbh , but it lacks alot of sedation an muscle relaxation properties that other benzos have, it has a very quick onset even if u take it orally 10-30 minutes. its really hard to blackout on them too but it can happen.
but dont get me wrong etizolam has a fask kick in a lil bit of a punch like xanax and feels closest to valium but you can easily tell the difference.

But now the one really concerning me is fake clonzapam pills the orange 0.5mg being pressed with clonozolam which is one of the strongest benzo to man or the strongest besides Rohypnol, yes roofies are a benzodiazipine