• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs FANAX

Non FANAX is

Flubrotizolam pills a just like Xanax (white bars) but with FANAX instead​

If you mean Fake xANAX then that could literally meaning anything, or nothing. It's black market pills, could just be pure talc or 50% fent by weight, there is no way of knowing. What you get is going to wildly different than what anyone else has tried.

FANAX is a pill stamped with the word fanax, sort of like a branded RC fake xanax. It can be a variety of things, flubrotizolam would have been a newer addition

I don’t know if it is aigainst the rules but just check on [no sources please] they probably are the cleanest FANAX on the market at least these guys are honest enough to put a F

Last edited by a moderator:
FANAX is a pill stamped with the word fanax, sort of like a branded RC fake xanax. It can be a variety of things, flubrotizolam would have been a newer addition
All my searches for Flubrotizolam seems to come up as these silly "FANAX" bars....at least as far as my research has found...Flubrotizolam only seems to be available as these pressed bars so I guess "Fanax" is now its own trade name for Flubrotizolam by the producers themselves....
I'd personally like to know more about Flubrotizolam if anyone has tried it in comparison to Etizolam.

All my searches for Flubrotizolam seems to come up as these silly "FANAX" bars....at least as far as my research has found...Flubrotizolam only seems to be available as these pressed bars so I guess "Fanax" is now its own trade name for Flubrotizolam by the producers themselves....
I'd personally like to know more about Flubrotizolam if anyone has tried it in comparison to Etizolam.
It sounds like it would be closer to fluclotizolam than etizolam.

Fluclotizolam is more potent than etizolam and I've heard it's shorter acting. I'm not sure how different having a Br instead of a Cl is, but I bet they're more similar than not.