• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football Fantasy Football 2022 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey just so you guys know too - even if you lose this week, you still play more games

so lets say darvo and i both lose this week, we would branch off into another bracket where the 2 losers play each other the following week and that figures into who ends up in 5th place through 8th

you'll see after this week, but if you're in the playoffs, win or lose, there's still games to play until the end (week 17)

81k9N6aC3GL.jpg

ask mal if you can borrow his bib this week

"But it was only fantasy, the wall was too high as you can see, no matter how he tried he could not break free and the worms ate into his brain"

All lyrics by Roger Waters

Somehow I got the Jets and Bills games mixed up. Hmm. Jets game doesn't look like bad weather

Gonna give Brown another chance since I figure McCoy didn't expect to be put in so he wasn't ready, and they probably worked on him a bunch this week, so Brown may get a TD

The barometric pressure is also favorable for Marquise Brown's height during this phase of the moon

ions I'm not going to trade you Singleton for an Arby's beef and cheddar.... even if it was the last Arby's beef and cheddar and you know that day is coming probably sooner than later. Lab grown meat and soy cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.