• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football Fantasy Football 2022 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then they turn the heat up. You get arrested. And kicked to the curb.

yeah. that's an impasse. I wouldn't give her the password.
But I do have a nice nest egg of bitcoin for the lady that will one day be mine.
I'll give her those codes. as a wedding gift.

One thing I don't allow is fiori to have the access codes to my account. Fair is fair she won't let me spy on the mod threads.
Although I hear that a frequent topic of conversation and concern among mods & admins is you ions, you're something of a thorn in their side. One faction thinks you gots to go another one thinks you gots to stay.

And a third much smaller faction believes you have upper management written all over you

Just think Mr krinkle right now is lying in bed eating his egg McMuffin and daydreaming about Tua Tagaivola who he made sure to get early and would not even loan him to me for four games in exchange for two players

I will say this much for our commissioner when I was moving too slow last night and dumped a wide receiver he said was good he reinstated the player and said he's one of the best guys you have

Haters gonna hate.
I think the problem is the mod staff.
I 98% support MAPS mission statement.
And I stop myself before temper flare up.
Keep talking like that and someday you might make junior shock collar

Aaron Rodgers won back to back MVPs after taking Ayahuasca.

Side note, he was my first fantasy football QB back in 2009.
I was not Ayahuasca then.

Are all the gametimes fucked up because our commish is a west coast pussy ? We all have to suffer because of him?

you wish the games started at 10am instead of 1pm

that's the best thing about the west coast

Monday night games here start at 5:30 and end by 8:30

that would be one of the greatest things i'd miss if i moved back east

Krink: "But you don't have anybody I want"

you have Diggs - i didn't realize that.....i'd take him but my receivers are already deadly and just think, i have DeAndre Hopkins sitting on the bench until week 6 on suspension

I one day we're going to hang out me and ions we're going to play quarters with his moonshine the fruit of his labor the cream of his corn

we're gonna go do donuts in the parking lot at the airport the next time he stops in seattle on his way to Alaska - you should fly in too at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.