• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football Fantasy Football 2022 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you're not playing, so come back when you can
Yep, I let my line up be stagnant for one week. While I buried my dad. Fantasy football should take priority in your world, I’m sure. In mine, it doesn’t.

I’m not going to mess around in a league where you’ve locked me out this year and last. The first time over your petty ass wanting an apology. Then this year bc I let my lineup go for a single game. I’m done, Krink.

I went to login today and I’m frozen out? Fuck that. If someone steps away for a week the commissioner shouldn’t be handing teams out to other people. Let Darvocet play it. Or let it sit vacant. Either way, take me off.

Yep, I let my line up be stagnant for one week. While I buried my dad. Fantasy football should take priority in your world, I’m sure. In mine, it doesn’t.

I’m not going to mess around in a league where you’ve locked me out this year and last. The first time over your petty ass wanting an apology. Then this year bc I let my lineup go for a single game. I’m done, Krink.

I went to login today and I’m frozen out? Fuck that. If someone steps away for a week the commissioner shouldn’t be handing teams out to other people. Let Darvocet play it. Or let it sit vacant. Either way, take me off.

i certainly wanted you to play and even kept us together in the same division

you hadn't touched your team since Sept. 8th and you didn't fix it - how do i know? there's a log....and you kept telling us here that you had no time for it

ok then - if you have no time, then lets get somebody else to play who does - right? real simple

and sorry about your dad

the only reason why i did it is because we were going on 4 weeks of a team being ghosted with a manager that didn't show up for the draft and ghosted it for weeks 1 and 2 and we're already onto week 3 - so that's almost 4 weeks of a team being completely ghosted to start the season

it was in the best interest of the league to keep it competitive and i made the move now while i still could

the only other thing i would suggest, if somebody is too busy, but still wants to play, maybe try co-managing with somebody else - 2 of you can manage a team at the same time

Congrats krinks you're projected to get 9 hundredths of a point more than me this week.

My team with my girlfriends family is stacked

Congrats krinks you're projected to get 9 hundredths of a point more than me this week.

My team with my girlfriends family is stacked

yea when we made that trade you said you had to talk to your people....is that who's also helping you with your team? the rate you're going so far, you might wanna replace whoever's helping you :idea:

yea when we made that trade you said you had to talk to your people....is that who's also helping you with your team? the rate you're going so far, you might wanna replace whoever's helping you :idea:

You dropped the player I traded you though right

Road trip.

Tbs Network Roger GIF by American Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.