Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favorite Movie Soundtracks & Scores?

^ would have thought, teens & dysfunctional, social systems is the theme. Don't understand what's polarising, about that? Perhaps I've missed something?

Would you believe me if I told you I got this soundtrack on my only birthday party which was my ninth at the single parent campus apartments. I also Recd Greased lightening.

Living in the campus single parent apartments complex, there was a varied group of people/contemporaries and being a college town for 14,000 people only that was a ghost town in between time unless you stayed which were so few did….My choice of friends in the third grade range from younger than me to much older than me and maybe one friend in my same grade. Her name was Julie I remember that.

This place was so cool because it was right behind the stadium so hearing the games on the weekends going to the stands the next day was awesome and those old-time carnivals with the real crane lift they had those and they were so cool.

When it rained it would often flash flood and we had all the spots in the bushes it was so cool but I have another friend who’s older sister was in eighth grade. At my birthday party there are probably 10 people there that’s about how many kids live in the apartments and like I said only one other with my age. After I knew all the words to greased lightning but I’m not sure I’d yet seen the movie, I ask Melissa (8th grader) about a word that I was singing in a song. I said that I didn’t want to ask my dad who was raising me as a single dad what it meant unless I could figure out what it meant first.

She asked how the line went. I said it goes: Look at me I’m Sandra Dee I’m lousy with virginity. asked what ‘virginity’ meant. I never got an answer. She said that when I was older i could ask an adult but I was just too young to understand.

rocky horror is one of course I knew all the words by rote immediately and well even when Dallas/Richardson Spring Valley & Coit they did have a midnight showing where everybody dressed up and i couldn’t go unless it was a close to authentic as remains.

Therefore, I must now humbly admit for the first time in public forum for sure and I’m embarrassed to say I know every word to every song but no I have never seen the magic of Tim Curry and the time warp and dammit Janet you’re a slut!

Please share with me your experiences of this epic showing whether you saw it that way or not. I’m afraid my time has passed and that happens in a lot of movies in the end so I waited right to the line which seem to be right around altered states or Clockwork Orange cause I didn’t go right before that too much maybe carny. I was actually disappointed that Altered State wasn’t more entertaining for me and I knew It was those same reasons Clockwork Orange didn’t do it for me though Some déjà vu peeling made me know that I almost maybe just missed the line. I know I did. I just waited a little too long. Don’t get me started.

I see a movie I want to see again though and I just saw it as I was creating a video so I had to go get clip from it -oh my God -I need to see dead men don’t wear plaid again wow see I don’t even think I understood back in the day what was going on… That makes me think of Johnny dangerously

You stupid bastage!!

I was going to say Davitch from Ememy Mine with Lou grossett jr and .. shit and i won’t look up his name. Oh shit - I said if should start forgetting names, lyrics and songs …..DENNIS QUAID.

See he was actually in a movie which I didn’t really like his character or many of the characters but the movie turned out to be fantastic because there’s been like three movies ever the second day were over I restarted because usually I have this thing back when I loved a - after about a year because usually I’ve forgotten them because I do have a big trick of the memory of purposely forgetting the movie completely like I never even saw it and re-enjoy it again if I will wait one year so I’ve been playing with memory for far too long so now. I should be more surprised that everything’s turning up clusterforked since I was leas system design.

Dennis QuAid, I believe was the captain in Pandora. I did not rewatch that movie I’ve never seen it again but it had an affect on me. It was really good and the second it was over I jumped on IMDB to look for the second part and because of an epic fail on the budget for whatever reason because it was a good freaking movie, due to the loss of funding even though the movie was already written, they did not go forward with part two. I need to see part two man! Lol

And movies i rehit start when the credits rolled - I MUST see the matrix. IDK how but gotta see it.

Regarding this Fubar memory situation… I know now. SIGH….. big f sigh. There’s always a worse way to go but man, I recall One day laughing until I was laughing through blurry tears on how fucking ironic it is that someone like myself who all I have is my memory and it’s everything - it’s my ability to think, see, hear like I literally can go blind and deaf like a mute if I forget some data well it’s all there I just can’t access it I knew this was coming but what a fucking nightmare way to go.

I tried to think maybe it’s a mercy like if you had Alzheimer’s but you know that’s not true …remembering things… it’s like Swiss cheese really because I’m pulling vocabulary words out of my ass so I know something’s up. That’s because when I reach for the words I normally would reach for they are gone which causes me to dredge up old terms which is good because I have that option - some other synonyms and such . But I don’t like it. Just know that. I know no one would love such unique challenges that I never could’ve imagined and why do I have to experience them now because I’ve had a hard time I really have - I don’t say that much but what’s this life for creed just pure suffering?

I completely stopped asking why when I was 27 when I became mired in analysis paralysis. So WHY (there it is again) it’s come up a few times lately. You know back in the day I was told why ask why who cares why doesn’t matter why all kinds of trying to negotiate with the word why in my analysis paralysis but none of it made a difference.

What I had to do and I don’t know when it changed but I have never looked back until six years ago I guess was a day of my diagnosis although I was told I had three months at that time, 3 months a year in then three months a couple years ago and three months now. Don’t think I don’t believe the hype - I believe it every time so much so that if I could kill myself in my thoughts alone I would’ve been dead the first three months. Unbelievably as powerfully strong as positive thinking is and changing our lives apparently being convinced we’re nothing can change your mind that you’re dying or dead or won’t wake up - well I keep waking up… what I’m thinking doesn’t seem to have much bearing on what actually occurs. I guess that’s a relief like dud since as I said I would’ve killed myself many times over by now on accident usually.

Please don’t tell me it’s really wasn’t enough! All my friends are not dead or in jail! Both of those lines were spoken by John Prine. All my friends turned out to be insurance salesman. That’s a third.

Rocky Horror Picture Show is lodged deep in my brain also, probably around age 9 also. So it was pretty cool reading your post. It was just one of those family VHS tapes with "never tape over" scrawled on it. I found it had a scary & unusual aura. The impression that stayed with me was the swimming scene, in those tourquoise pools. That beautiful coloured water. And also that wedding song, "she got hers now he'll get his" haha. My sister had to explain that to me.

I've always meant to return to this film because as i said, it made a pretty weird deep impression on me as a youngster :>

^ would have thought, teens & dysfunctional, social systems is the theme. Don't understand what's polarising, about that? Perhaps I've missed something?

That was the first vinyl i fell in love with. Simon & Garfunkel and the Immortal main theme. I could listen to it all day. Nice choice my friend!

My bad. Getting this mixed up with The Graduate.

All about sending my love to Valhalla on a miniature flaming makeshift canoe with candles floating it through the arm of the canal and in my daydreams on into the causeway to eventually reach the open waters of the Gulf.

Chances are the tide would be going backwards and I’d not notice as it lodges in the tall grass behind me.

Does it matter?

Would you believe me if I told you I got this soundtrack on my only birthday party which was my ninth at the single parent campus apartments. I also Recd Greased lightening.

Living in the campus single parent apartments complex, there was a varied group of people/contemporaries and being a college town for 14,000 people only that was a ghost town in between time unless you stayed which were so few did….My choice of friends in the third grade range from younger than me to much older than me and maybe one friend in my same grade. Her name was Julie I remember that.

This place was so cool because it was right behind the stadium so hearing the games on the weekends going to the stands the next day was awesome and those old-time carnivals with the real crane lift they had those and they were so cool.

When it rained it would often flash flood and we had all the spots in the bushes it was so cool but I have another friend who’s older sister was in eighth grade. At my birthday party there are probably 10 people there that’s about how many kids live in the apartments and like I said only one other with my age. After I knew all the words to greased lightning but I’m not sure I’d yet seen the movie, I ask Melissa (8th grader) about a word that I was singing in a song. I said that I didn’t want to ask my dad who was raising me as a single dad what it meant unless I could figure out what it meant first.

She asked how the line went. I said it goes: Look at me I’m Sandra Dee I’m lousy with virginity. asked what ‘virginity’ meant. I never got an answer. She said that when I was older i could ask an adult but I was just too young to understand.

rocky horror is one of course I knew all the words by rote immediately and well even when Dallas/Richardson Spring Valley & Coit they did have a midnight showing where everybody dressed up and i couldn’t go unless it was a close to authentic as remains.

Therefore, I must now humbly admit for the first time in public forum for sure and I’m embarrassed to say I know every word to every song but no I have never seen the magic of Tim Curry and the time warp and dammit Janet you’re a slut!

Please share with me your experiences of this epic showing whether you saw it that way or not. I’m afraid my time has passed and that happens in a lot of movies in the end so I waited right to the line which seem to be right around altered states or Clockwork Orange cause I didn’t go right before that too much maybe carny. I was actually disappointed that Altered State wasn’t more entertaining for me and I knew It was those same reasons Clockwork Orange didn’t do it for me though Some déjà vu peeling made me know that I almost maybe just missed the line. I know I did. I just waited a little too long. Don’t get me started.

I see a movie I want to see again though and I just saw it as I was creating a video so I had to go get clip from it -oh my God -I need to see dead men don’t wear plaid again wow see I don’t even think I understood back in the day what was going on… That makes me think of Johnny dangerously

You stupid bastage!!

I was going to say Davitch from Ememy Mine with Lou grossett jr and .. shit and i won’t look up his name. Oh shit - I said if should start forgetting names, lyrics and songs …..DENNIS QUAID.

See he was actually in a movie which I didn’t really like his character or many of the characters but the movie turned out to be fantastic because there’s been like three movies ever the second day were over I restarted because usually I have this thing back when I loved a - after about a year because usually I’ve forgotten them because I do have a big trick of the memory of purposely forgetting the movie completely like I never even saw it and re-enjoy it again if I will wait one year so I’ve been playing with memory for far too long so now. I should be more surprised that everything’s turning up clusterforked since I was leas system design.

Dennis QuAid, I believe was the captain in Pandora. I did not rewatch that movie I’ve never seen it again but it had an affect on me. It was really good and the second it was over I jumped on IMDB to look for the second part and because of an epic fail on the budget for whatever reason because it was a good freaking movie, due to the loss of funding even though the movie was already written, they did not go forward with part two. I need to see part two man! Lol

And movies i rehit start when the credits rolled - I MUST see the matrix. IDK how but gotta see it.

Regarding this Fubar memory situation… I know now. SIGH….. big f sigh. There’s always a worse way to go but man, I recall One day laughing until I was laughing through blurry tears on how fucking ironic it is that someone like myself who all I have is my memory and it’s everything - it’s my ability to think, see, hear like I literally can go blind and deaf like a mute if I forget some data well it’s all there I just can’t access it I knew this was coming but what a fucking nightmare way to go.

I tried to think maybe it’s a mercy like if you had Alzheimer’s but you know that’s not true …remembering things… it’s like Swiss cheese really because I’m pulling vocabulary words out of my ass so I know something’s up. That’s because when I reach for the words I normally would reach for they are gone which causes me to dredge up old terms which is good because I have that option - some other synonyms and such . But I don’t like it. Just know that. I know no one would love such unique challenges that I never could’ve imagined and why do I have to experience them now because I’ve had a hard time I really have - I don’t say that much but what’s this life for creed just pure suffering?

I completely stopped asking why when I was 27 when I became mired in analysis paralysis. So WHY (there it is again) it’s come up a few times lately. You know back in the day I was told why ask why who cares why doesn’t matter why all kinds of trying to negotiate with the word why in my analysis paralysis but none of it made a difference.

What I had to do and I don’t know when it changed but I have never looked back until six years ago I guess was a day of my diagnosis although I was told I had three months at that time, 3 months a year in then three months a couple years ago and three months now. Don’t think I don’t believe the hype - I believe it every time so much so that if I could kill myself in my thoughts alone I would’ve been dead the first three months. Unbelievably as powerfully strong as positive thinking is and changing our lives apparently being convinced we’re nothing can change your mind that you’re dying or dead or won’t wake up - well I keep waking up… what I’m thinking doesn’t seem to have much bearing on what actually occurs. I guess that’s a relief like dud since as I said I would’ve killed myself many times over by now on accident usually.

Please don’t tell me it’s really wasn’t enough! All my friends are not dead or in jail! Both of those lines were spoken by John Prine. All my friends turned out to be insurance salesman. That’s a third.

You just need a torrent app such as qbittorrent. Talk soon :>

Well the album is first-79.The movie(Alan Parker) was released 82 i think.Big, big fan of Floyd and Alan Parker also