Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Federal Election 2022

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
Is there no thread about the election? I did a search but couldn't find one.

If Scomo & Co get reelected I think I'll be moving to Mexico for sure. I know the ALP aren't what they used to be and Albanese isn't my idea of a great leader, but it's lesser of the two evils. That's pretty much standard on this damn planet now.

If you're on social media check out @friendlyjordies. He's a comedian but he also did some degree in politics at uni.

And these guys rock..

Oh Jordies vid got removed!! Scandal!

Anyway, it's on like Donkey Kong -- May 21st. Vote biatches!

#AlboForPM

I don't trust ScoMo one bit, the whole appearing on stage with Brian Houston at a Hillsong conference totally spooked me.

I honestly still haven't gotten over the fact we have a PM who's a member of a Pentecostal Church ("Megachurch"). Remember when he prayed for the drought-stricken farmers there?

I grew up with Bob Hawke and Paul Keating as PM! I am ALP but hell, even John Howard seems good compared to Scomo.

I honestly don’t know how anyone can vote for someone who lies so much. He shows complete contempt for every day Australians. I know people say all politicians lie but Scummo goes way beyond the standard. It’s disgusting.

I honestly don’t know how anyone can vote for someone who lies so much. He shows complete contempt for every day Australians. I know people say all politicians lie but Scummo goes way beyond the standard. It’s disgusting.

Check it!

I cant stand that schomo ...everytime time he opens his mouth he bullshits .Alllebanese dont know what to make of that bloke either .Then you got this wharoonga woman bad mouthing trans ppl and getting backlash for that.Then all the dodgy sex crap in govt...woman allegedly raped .All the promises in the world coming over the next few weeks....

Are you heathens getting your acts together re voting??

I'm doing a postal vote so I don't have to face the masses.

Oh I just love this. Typed in "how to vote" and the Libs are obviously pouring their cash into it..

Yep! I postal voted too. One sleep to go and then hopefully a change of government!! It’s more exciting than Christmas.

Go Labour and Green!

Idk I'm not Australian but fuck neoliberals anywhere in the world. Hope you guys get the current government out. Everyone I've talked to on here seems to hate them, so that may be a good indicator that their reign will be ending very shortly.

I'd rather pay the $55 fine then vote.

As history goes.. whatever each party promises before the election, its a guarantee they will back flip after they have been elected.

Politics/cians are an absolute joke.