• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Federal Election 2022

Go Labour and Green!

Idk I'm not Australian but fuck neoliberals anywhere in the world. Hope you guys get the current government out. Everyone I've talked to on here seems to hate them, so that may be a good indicator that their reign will be ending very shortly.

Looks like we've done it 🤠

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

I'd rather pay the $55 fine then vote.

As history goes.. whatever each party promises before the election, its a guarantee they will back flip after they have been elected.

Politics/cians are an absolute joke.
I think it’s only $20 these days, it definitely used to be more expensive right? Strange that they’ve dropped the price on something like that!

I think it’s only $20 these days, it definitely used to be more expensive right? Strange that they’ve dropped the price on something like that!

Yeah I couldn't be bothered voting in the state election so I checked how much the fine was and decided $20 was worth not going heh. I cared a bit more about this one though.

Poor old Scotty from Marketing..

I always vote unless I legit forgot (I'm very forgetful so it happens). I am grateful that I live in a democratic nation and I view voting as a privilege. If we didn't HAVE to vote, like in America for example, I would still vote.

I always vote unless I legit forgot (I'm very forgetful so it happens). I am grateful that I live in a democratic nation and I view voting as a privilege. If we didn't HAVE to vote, like in America for example, I would still vote.

Yeah.. I used to follow politics like a hawk and it was my top subject at school. But after 2016 when a certain person got elected President of the USA, I basically crawled under a rock. Combined with the Abbott govt I was sooo disillusioned. This election has restored some of my faith in humanity, or at least Aussies.

Yeah.. I used to follow politics like a hawk and it was my top subject at school. But after 2016 when a certain person got elected President of the USA, I basically crawled under a rock. Combined with the Abbott govt I was sooo disillusioned. This election has restored some of my faith in humanity, or at least Aussies.
Oh I feel you! It’s honestly been a long 9 years!! Those Abbott days were hard (and pretty gross) and any time it felt like we were given hope it was just stomped out, so I totally understand the disillusionment. But it’s so nice to see this government already taking action on things. Feels like they are ready to move forward!

Oh I feel you! It’s honestly been a long 9 years!! Those Abbott days were hard (and pretty gross) and any time it felt like we were given hope it was just stomped out, so I totally understand the disillusionment. But it’s so nice to see this government already taking action on things. Feels like they are ready to move forward!

It went from bad to worse. Tony Abbott.. Then a glimmer of hope with Turnbull.. Then Scotty. Our PM was a member of an Evangelical Megachurch. How did we go from Paul Keating to that? Albo has done well putting all those women in cabinet 👍

It went from bad to worse. Tony Abbott.. Then a glimmer of hope with Turnbull.. Then Scotty. Our PM was a member of an Evangelical Megachurch. How did we go from Paul Keating to that? Albo has done well putting all those women in cabinet 👍
I know right!! It’s beyond bizarre where we ended up! Hopefully we never end up back there. Albo has done well, they are quality women too! That’s what you need, a good team of people in government not just one smirking clown calling all the shots.

I know right!! It’s beyond bizarre where we ended up! Hopefully we never end up back there. Albo has done well, they are quality women too! That’s what you need, a good team of people in government not just one smirking clown calling all the shots.

I was pretty pessimistic about that election and actually felt proud to be Aussie that night. It was female independents that did it I think. My dad lives in Frydenburg's electorate and he was stoked.

Now the UK just needs to get rid of Bojo (which is on the way) and there may be hope.

I was pretty pessimistic about that election and actually felt proud to be Aussie that night. It was female independents that did it I think. My dad lives in Frydenburg's electorate and he was stoked.
Oh good on your Dad then!! We were cheering so much on the night when they were saying he’d lost his seat 😂 There’s always certain people that you take pleasure in seeing them lose and he is definitely one of them. Like who does their concession speech pre-recorded and dubbed with music even tho you’re standing outside with birds chirping?? So fucking weird 😂

Oh and then when the Queen dies we can get rid of the monarchy.. 🤗
She’s gotta die soon right?? We definitely can’t have bloody Charles as King here, that’s just ridiculous. I can’t imagine it.