• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Feedback Thread] How can WE improve on the PD forum? Suggestions welcome!

I'm wondering about people on mobile devices for sure... actually let me check on my iPhone.

Nice, it sizes to fit the screen. A lot more line breaks but I'm finding it easy to read it all and navigate.

I'll try to check myself, although I have HD screen on my phone.. but anyway sounds good, was not expecting that necessarily.

I wasn't either, but it almost looks like it was made for mobile, like it switched to a mobile version (I suppose it is the BL mobile version actually).

We must be reaping the benefits of some smart algorithms here.. ;) Will save us a lot of time to do it the old-fashioned tedious way.. :D

Could you please decrypt that statement? I don't understand.

Yes, sorry; that was unclear. I've noticed that there is only an option to include two videos at once on a post. I can think of some situations where it may clean up the whole site by having the option to include three, or even four, video links from example youtube in a single post.

Another thing that I noticed recently is that if you go into the "quick links" tab, and go into "subscribed threads" as a way of viewing bluelight, if you are logged into the mobile version, it only updates either A. when someone else posts in a thread you made or B. when you or someone else posts in a thread you have posted in.

On the mobile version, posting again in a thread that you yourself have created does not update into this list. On the PC version, it seems to still show this update however.

If you see a thread titled "molly moon tocks", you could edit it to "Molly Moon Rocks Question"

Yeah, well if you look at 3-MeO-PCP for example, there are a lot of horror stories in those big and dandy threads. I think those kinds of things naturally happen, but also, I think because of our demographic (people who are interested in psychedelics and actually have the wherewithal to learn about them) tend to like drugs.

Make the mobile site better

This is in the works and is a Bluelight-wide thing. I believe it shouldn't be too long before the mobile site is much better.