• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Fent Dope To Suboxone Induction ( Precipitated Withdrawal Issues )

opioidtolerant

Greenlighter
Hey everyone im a new member. 3 years I struggled with a 2 gram a day heroin habit. 4 months ago I got on subs. I understand that some do not see this as clean however I literally haven’t felt more alive in my entire life. Anyways guys, I started a YouTube Chanel that is starting to actually get some good views. I made a video on this topic and alot of people seem to have this issue and im getting alot of emails comments etc.
I would like to hear your guy’s experience with this if you have been through this. Also don’t forget to mention if you have used or heard of the Bernese Method for Sub induction.
Thank you everybody

Ive heard of the bernese method but ive never been on buprenorphine myself.

Good job on getting off of heroin!

I've had this issue with subs. Im not sure if its fent dope or some Chinese bullshit. My husband had script for subs, when we first started taking them I used them with great success and no issues with PW, dope habit was a little smaller at the time ( probably smoking about .25 to .5g a day) and could easily start on subs after 8 to 10 hours. Fast forward 10 months, habit is now smoking .5 to 1g a day, always reduce use for a few days before trying to start back om subs. The first time I wait 10 hours and with 30 minutes on taking the sub I was feeling like straight death! I tried a few more times since, always waiting a little longer. The longest I waited was 17 hours. My COWs score should've been high enough, the subs still made me feel worse. Now Im afraid to even try to take any subs again.

I have heard of the Bermese method and after the subs started making me feel shitty, I tried doing it on my own. It did seem to work but I always ended up just staying on dope. I think to be successful with it I would need a controlled setting with a doctor being involved.

I'm interested to hears others anecdotal evidence of this issue with subs as I have wondered about this myself due to my personal experience.

Good for you for getting clean!! Subs are great for many people and I know several people who stayed on maintenance a long while, rebuilt their lives and eventually tapered off the subs. Ive heard the withdrawal is worse than dope if you dont taper.

I'm 3 weeks clean off the blues by using suboxone. Did a modified bernese method induction, felt ZERO withdrawal or unpleasantness. Best thing I've ever done. Was doing up to 10 blues a day before this.

I'm 3 weeks clean off the blues by using suboxone. Did a modified bernese method induction, felt ZERO withdrawal or unpleasantness. Best thing I've ever done. Was doing up to 10 blues a day before this.
What did you do? Can you provide me with your modified method with as much detail as possible please?