• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Fent,fentdope advice needed

Congrats on the 35 days ,for me there’s no reason for doing it cold turkey when I have things on hand that’ll make the experience easier , the only times cold turkey has worked for me is when I was incarcerated…
Absolutely, whatever it takes to quit. For me I tried making it easier to quit using meds, but I wound up using more drugs. Stopping everything was the only way. I wish you luck. If you need anything just let me know.

Absolutely, whatever it takes to quit. For me I tried making it easier to quit using meds, but I wound up using more drugs. Stopping everything was the only way. I wish you luck. If you need anything just let me know.
Thank you, I agree with everything you said but I just know myself and if I tried going cold turkey with opiates I’ll just reach a certain point and say “Fuck this”and I’ll end up calling the dude up and just feeling disappointed in myself so I’m just trying to avoid that by using a few things to make things easier for myself,,I was able to stop Valium,tramadol after everyday use for over a year just hanging around the house but I can’t do it with opiates ,

Cold turkey is the best way. Just get it over with, like ripping off a band aid. I'm 35 days clean from fent and black. Best decision I ever made was to quit. I used valium for the first 4 days then nothing but ibuprofen. Good luck to you.
I could never cold Turkey it and still be functioning at work. Thats on oral oxy lol I could never imagine H and Fent withdrawals while still going to work and no one noticing,

Have you considered switching to Methadone? Is it an option for you? I know it has a lot of negative stigma, but it saves lives and gives an opportunity to get your life in order whilst managing cravings and WD. I cant imagine how bad an IV fent (plus xylazine or whatever other shit is in it) WD must be. Luckily we dont have fent where I live.

I kept getting in a trap where I Fent for a week then withdraw to suboxone then go back to Fent for another week. Comfort meds work best the first withdrawal once your on the 2nd or 3rd+ withdrawal they stop working and it sucks worse each time. From my experience it starts to suck at 48 hours in so try to save the withdrawal meds till then. If you decide to go on suboxone you need to wait 68-72 hours minimum or you will get precipitated withdrawal and I can confirm this happened to me at 56 hours but not 70 hours

I just wanted to update this(i kinda forgot about it ) at home i kept i fucking up at day 3-4 which brought on very light withdrawals so i kept screwing around with it for anther month and a half (mid January) then i had one of my dental implants fail me so i booked a trip to Thailand which is where my dentist is at and days 4-7 totally sucked and all i was able to get was kratom leaves which didnt hold me at all so i high tailed it over to Cambodia which i thought id be able to get something opiate wise which i thought id get a little buzz off of first i was slamming 80mg shots of oxy but they took the edge off put the fentdope i was doing is fucking up the buzz i normally get from that Even doing back to back 80mg oxy shots barely touched me so i then gave 100mg morphine shots a whirl and even after two of them they hold me for. 8hrs theres actually no buzz its just that im not sick, does anyone have any idea how long kicking the fent will last till i start feeling oxy, morphine again like normal ?this is over a week since i had any fent and im gonna see if 300-400 mg of dhc will at least hold me for a few days, syringes are highly in Thailand so i was going to boof the morphine because it’s supposed to be stronger that way than IV i just cant appear dopesick for dentist and hospital appointments (my surgery is Saturday) and i have to go for pre admission testing Wednesday which they absolutely will see my 8” tracks (recent ones on both arms) which ive been sitting in the sun everyday trying to hide but to be honest thats totally useless , the only time im worried about my tracks showing here is when i go thru the airports which i try to hide or wear a lite long sleeve, forgive me for babbling about my situation im kinda half drunk and headed to the airport tomorrow morning with all my prescriptionbottles from tbe states filled a whole lotta drugs but im still on the fence if im gonna bring about a dozen sets of works with me or should i just get a 5ml syringe for boofing, taking morphine orally a waste,,
Drunken rant over 😬

Have you considered switching to Methadone? Is it an option for you? I know it has a lot of negative stigma, but it saves lives and gives an opportunity to get your life in order whilst managing cravings and WD. I cant imagine how bad an IV fent (plus xylazine or whatever other shit is in it) WD must be. Luckily we dont have fent where I live.
Thats funny i looked up if methadone was available here which it is but get this 2-3 times a month police set up outside the methadone clinic and arrest the homeless people that receive methadone on the way out of the hospital, yup i couldnt believe what i was reading,i pass on the methadone while visiting here, im on day 4 of messing with oxy,morphine here and gonna try dhc and valium tomorrow….

I just wanted to update this(i kinda forgot about it ) at home i kept i fucking up at day 3-4 which brought on very light withdrawals so i kept screwing around with it for anther month and a half (mid January) then i had one of my dental implants fail me so i booked a trip to Thailand which is where my dentist is at and days 4-7 totally sucked and all i was able to get was kratom leaves which didnt hold me at all so i high tailed it over to Cambodia which i thought id be able to get something opiate wise which i thought id get a little buzz off of first i was slamming 80mg shots of oxy but they took the edge off put the fentdope i was doing is fucking up the buzz i normally get from that Even doing back to back 80mg oxy shots barely touched me so i then gave 100mg morphine shots a whirl and even after two of them they hold me for. 8hrs theres actually no buzz its just that im not sick, does anyone have any idea how long kicking the fent will last till i start feeling oxy, morphine again like normal ?this is over a week since i had any fent and im gonna see if 300-400 mg of dhc will at least hold me for a few days, syringes are highly in Thailand so i was going to boof the morphine because it’s supposed to be stronger that way than IV i just cant appear dopesick for dentist and hospital appointments (my surgery is Saturday) and i have to go for pre admission testing Wednesday which they absolutely will see my 8” tracks (recent ones on both arms) which ive been sitting in the sun everyday trying to hide but to be honest thats totally useless , the only time im worried about my tracks showing here is when i go thru the airports which i try to hide or wear a lite long sleeve, forgive me for babbling about my situation im kinda half drunk and headed to the airport tomorrow morning with all my prescriptionbottles from tbe states filled a whole lotta drugs but im still on the fence if im gonna bring about a dozen sets of works with me or should i just get a 5ml syringe for boofing, taking morphine orally a waste,,
Drunken rant over 😬
Fentanyl usually stays in the body from 4 to 26 days but the majority of it will leave the body by the end of the first week (or rarely the second week) I tried to go from smoking fentanyl to smoking heroin and while it was nice the heroin didn’t shut down my lungs it did absolutely nothing a whole week in. I remember smoking my first blue lasted like 10 days and taking a tiny piece would overload my body to where I thought I was going to blackout and went outside so my neighbors would see me if I collapsed to the point of smoking whole blues and not really getting high but instead would blackout once I took too many. How long would it take to go back to the microscopic piece giving me a super high like the first week I used or heroin working like it’s supposed to again? I have no idea to be honest. possibly never due to permanent brain alteration

For fent I would use the pods n trams for the first couple days, your tolerance will go down regardless, I found out that when I would be doing a G of dope a day I could hop on pretty high doses of pods for a week or so then start lowering the pod dose slowly and go through no wd at all and after a week even the smallest bit of dope would nod me out again…after the pods/trams then switch to the kratom n whatever els, it doesn’t need to be harder on you to be effective, good luck bud

Las vegas grower:im not in the states now so pods arent an option ,i took 300mg of dhc this morning with 800gaba,20mg valium this morning and its barely holding me but i can always eat some more dhc while leaving hotel and going on a 1hr flight (4hr total travel till next hotel)after leaving hotel till i reach my destination (i shoot up while traveling so i committed once i leave my hotel ,,im gonna try kratom leaf when i hit BKK and see if that will hold me till my surgery Saturday im just not trying to have to keep slamming morphine because thatll be even a bigger problem going home to the USA
Sorry my brains all over the place’s

Reasoni:: yeah i think the fent is fading cause my last morphine shot of 120mg i actually felt a little like normal and that was over 10hrs ago and im just gonna try to get away with gaba,valium,dhc for a day or so if itll hold me then switch to to kratom leaf,i gotta go to the hospital Thursday for pre admission test which im assuming means blood work(i dont know if they scan for drugs but i dont wAnt it to show morphine,dhc i dont care about cause i am in pain and need something for it plus im doing a rush detox before surgery

I should totally kickid the fent at home before coming but the druggie that i am wouldnt let me stop, im such a selfish greedy fuck

Hospitals almost always test drugs by urine because blood costs more and usually takes much longer (ie for police criminal cases for dui etc they always take forever), I wouldn’t bet on them them testing the blood for morphine (or at least all the hospitals I went to in 2021 only tested urine) and every urine or swab test will be negative for fentanyl because I was literally high on Fent and took a urine test for pre employment and a swab test to get a job and they came back negative. Hair or blood would probably be the best chance but they would have to specifically test for it and it’s expensive.

Las vegas grower:im not in the states now so pods arent an option ,i took 300mg of dhc this morning with 800gaba,20mg valium this morning and its barely holding me but i can always eat some more dhc while leaving hotel and going on a 1hr flight (4hr total travel till next hotel)after leaving hotel till i reach my destination (i shoot up while traveling so i committed once i leave my hotel ,,im gonna try kratom leaf when i hit BKK and see if that will hold me till my surgery Saturday im just not trying to have to keep slamming morphine because thatll be even a bigger problem going home to the USA
Sorry my brains all over the place’s
Can you get pregabalin they 6 times stronger then gabapentrin and are you stacking the gabapentin with fatty meals makes a massive difference pregabs if u can get them take all the pain away and you take them empty stomach and no need to stack

Hospitals almost always test drugs by urine because blood costs more and usually takes much longer (ie for police criminal cases for dui etc they always take forever), I wouldn’t bet on them them testing the blood for morphine (or at least all the hospitals I went to in 2021 only tested urine) and every urine or swab test will be negative for fentanyl because I was literally high on Fent and took a urine test for pre employment and a swab test to get a job and they came back negative. Hair or blood would probably be the best chance but they would have to specifically test for it and it’s expensive.
I dunno,I’m going to the hospital later for pre admission testing,it’s a dental hospital so I’m not really expecting any kind of drug test from them simply because of that,I’ve been chewing kratom leaves thru the night and there holding me a couple hrs so I’m grateful for that,it’s funny I was to scared to bring any syringes thru customs but I was fine bringing a bunch of morphine and oxy ,lol I’m glad I left the syringes cause I would’ve used but I didn’t,,20 mg Valium and some booze knocked me out last night,I’ll feel better by Friday,saturday

I dunno,I’m going to the hospital later for pre admission testing,it’s a dental hospital so I’m not really expecting any kind of drug test from them simply because of that,I’ve been chewing kratom leaves thru the night and there holding me a couple hrs so I’m grateful for that,it’s funny I was to scared to bring any syringes thru customs but I was fine bringing a bunch of morphine and oxy ,lol I’m glad I left the syringes cause I would’ve used but I didn’t,,20 mg Valium and some booze knocked me out last night,I’ll feel better by Friday,saturday
Can you get pregabalin they 6 times stronger then gabapentrin and are you stacking the gabapentin with fatty meals makes a massive difference pregabs if u can get them take all the pain away and you take them empty stomach and no need to stack
thank you,according to google it’s over the counter here in Thailand so I’ll be at the pharmacy as soon as they open, how long can they be taken before a habit starts to develop from them ?

Sorry I’m messing up the replies I don’t know what’s going on with my tablet

Yes pregabalin is legal here so I took your advice and picked up #60 150mg that’s the strongest they have, I only did one shot of 120 mg morphine yesterday morning and it held me all day and I even slept thru the night ,I’m headed to the hospital this morning for a blood draw for surgery Saturday ,I did 100mg morphine this morning just so ii can get thru the day today tomorrow I’ll be sucking on kratom leaves and I’ll try the pregabalin since I don’t have to leave the hotel,i can’t go function normally while sick,it’s hot as fuck here and I pour sweat while sick,I know this chippy ain’t bad cause I can get away with one shot of morphine in the morning and it holds be till evening,next week im going to lay off the morphine altogether so im not sick for my flight home,im bring the kratom with me for the flight home cause shooting up on the plane isn’t really an option,lol

My morning rants over,I just needed to get this outa my head

thank you,according to google it’s over the counter here in Thailand so I’ll be at the pharmacy as soon as they open, how long can they be taken before a habit starts to develop from them ?

Sorry I’m messing up the replies I don’t know what’s going on with my tablet
Get the pregabalin for the firsty four days increase the doise until comfortable then taperdown for rest of the 3 days ben careful they very addictive only take for 7 days you will have a easy detox

Take the pregabalin on empty stomach my brother you don't need anything else they take a couple of hours to kick in I'm telling the truth the pregabs will give you a easy wd no anxiety you don't need anything else it is a wonder pill for opium wd . I have been on heroin for 16 years and i euphoric on day 3 of detox with the pregabs day 3 the hardest day i was rocking to led zepp

Get the pregabalin for the firsty four days increase the doise until comfortable then taperdown for rest of the 3 days ben careful they very addictive only take for 7 days you will have a easy detox
Thank you for your advice, yes I remember from past post about lyrica being highly addictive that’s why I only picked up 60 of them ,15 a day for 4 days and as long as I feel semi normal by next weekend which shouldn’t be a problem I’ll be a happy camper,,👍👍