• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fent to suboxone microdosing experience.

Hey guys! Super awesome video thanks for posting I wish I saw it before I was in PW all night last night. :/ super hell I never want to go through again.
My Q is; how do you guys dose an 8mg suboxone film into such small doses? Is it dissolved in water first?

Best way is to cut them into even squares. There are videos on YouTube. It’s quite straightforward. I recommend not dissolving in water as sublingual formula works best if dissolved under your tounge, but if you can’t cut it into even squares than than you can dissolve it in water I suppose. Also note that the best way for this microdosing method to work is to substitute the Fent with a different opiate, preferably a short to intermediate acting (morphine, oxy). You will continue to sweat, have hot/cold flashes every time you take sub and Fent together at the very least. The goal is to wash out the Fent from your system while you gently induct onto sub. The reason for using any full agonists is to subdue any precipated WD symptoms you maybe experiencing

Hey guys, back again. Just wanted to say that this method works if you have the mental strength to stay vigilant. I saw that it was working and tricked myself into the fuck it's. Figuring that I could get off easily and solving some issues of how to manage money to keep a habit sent me back into a habit. I like to reach out and occupy my time/brain with better things when trying to cut back or jump off. Just wanted to post an update to say we are still alive and as well as can be. I'll continue to check back every once in a while. It's been a minute! So grateful for bluelight for a number of reasons. Stay well!

SL22

Hey guys, back again. Just wanted to say that this method works if you have the mental strength to stay vigilant. I saw that it was working and tricked myself into the fuck it's. Figuring that I could get off easily and solving some issues of how to manage money to keep a habit sent me back into a habit. I like to reach out and occupy my time/brain with better things when trying to cut back or jump off. Just wanted to post an update to say we are still alive and as well as can be. I'll continue to check back every once in a while. It's been a minute! So grateful for bluelight for a number of reasons. Stay well!

SL22
Sweet leaf Thanx for your input I’m 46 and got a very similar story & background. So I started my mix subutex fent jump and omg should have consulted BL 1st gotta start way lower I get 3 subutex a day only need 4-6mg day for bout 7yrs now w occasional opiate benzo 2-3 day vaca somehow been on this silver fent here in ga bout 21/2 weeks maybe .5g max a day intranasal this is a whole new beast thought I knew everything till this BS bent me over and showed me all 50 states .
So how much sub would you introduce to a taper back to pure sub from a .0375 every 4hrs bout 4x a day ? Any & all input appreciated.

Sweet leaf Thanx for your input I’m 46 and got a very similar story & background. So I started my mix subutex fent jump and omg should have consulted BL 1st gotta start way lower I get 3 subutex a day only need 4-6mg day for bout 7yrs now w occasional opiate benzo 2-3 day vaca somehow been on this silver fent here in ga bout 21/2 weeks maybe .5g max a day intranasal this is a whole new beast thought I knew everything till this BS bent me over and showed me all 50 states .
So how much sub would you introduce to a taper back to pure sub from a .0375 every 4hrs bout 4x a day ? Any & all input appreciated.
Yes it is a monster. I never got Pwd before fent came around. Fast metabolism all I needed was 12-18 hours on avg and be completely fine inducting on 1-1.5mg. then a few hours later take 2mg and finally after that my usual 8mg.

With fent I slowly tapered over about 10 days. On day 5 I started taking it in the morning before my shot (getting smaller and smaller each day) the 1st time I started with 0.5mg and was fine still 45min later. Did that again in the evening and was fine. Next day did 1mg and was still fine no Pwd but I was also feeling pretty crappy needing a shot. The next 3 days I took 1mg 2x a day and was fine still lowering my fent dose daily.

When I did jump completely off I deff felt some WD but not so bad that I was getting RLS. I had a few 800mg gabapentin with no tolerance to that and made that last almost 3 full days. I really didn't get much sleep for the first 4 days back on subs.

I have a very fast metabolism, this is just what works for me. I would start lower though more like 0.25mg of sub to start. I've done it this way more than once.

Off about a Gram a day fentadope some days closer to 1.5g

This is the documentation of my experience so far following one of the multiple variations I found online of the Bernese Method.

(BTW I am terrible at scoring meds and yes I used the suboxone strips so even those too embarrassingly enough 😳😂 And clearly as a result the pieces didn’t turn out precise dose-wise. So when you see an entry written “0.2-025mg” it’s because the amount of mg of suboxone I took at that time is a rough calculation.

Day 1- Saturday 06/05

10:30am- roughly 0.2-0.25mg subs

11:30am- shot of 2 fent caps

9:00pm-0.5 mg kpin

10:30pm-0.2-0.25mgsubs

11:30pm-shot of 1.75 fent caps

Day 2-Sunday 06/06

10:30am-0.2-0.25mg subs

11:30am-shot of 1.75 fent caps

8:15pm-0.5mg kpin

10:37pm-0.2-0.25mg subs

11:30pm-shot of 1.75 fent caps

Day 3- Monday 06/07

11:30am- 0.5-0.6mg subs

12:30pm-shot of 1.75 caps fent cap

3:30pm- shot of about 1 fent cap

12:40am-0.5-0.6mg subs

4:00am- 1mg xan(half a bar)

Day 4- Tuesday 06/08

1:15pm-0.5-0.6mg subs

2:30pm-shot of 1 fent cap

—————————————————

Future:

Day 4 (Tuesday 06/08) Continued

12:00am- 0.5mg subs

1:00am-shot of 1 fent cap

Day 5- Wednesday 06/09

12:00pm-0.5mg subs

1:00pm-shot of 1 fent cap

11:30pm-1 mg subs

12:30am-shot of 1 fent cap

Day 6- Thursday 06/10

10:30am- 1mg subs

Shot of fent?

10:30pm-1mg subs

Shot of fent?

Day 7- Friday 06/11

“Full dose”

Shot of fent?

So it’s going pretty good so far. But as of yesterday I have some concerns now based on the regimen I’m following. And I based my schedule off this video:

My first concern pertains to the amount of fent I can continue to take and I’m also hesitant about “Day 7” the regimen he recommends in the video is to take a full dose of suboxone. I’m not 100% sure but I think when he says take your full dose on day 7 he means what each person’s normal therapeutic dosage of suboxone that they are are on under normal circumstances specific to his or her maintenance program and therapeutic needs. At least that’s how I interpreted it. And personally speaking, my normal dose is 8mg once daily. But like I said I started thinking to myself yesterday isn’t it strange to make such a big jump? Not everyone has the same “full dose.” I don’t wanna get sick. What do you guys think? Is it safe for me to take my normal 8mg dose on Friday my 7th day or should I continue to transition slowly like at the rate I’ve been going at and the rate I plan to continue to go for tomorrow day 5 and for Thursday day 6?

I just started micro-dosing three days ago today’s day four so far so good I’m at .75 mg a.m. .75 mg p.m. PWD not so bad yet I just got on blue light and I saw your post please keep me updated I’m trying so hard I need to get off this street fentanyl it’s killing me is it possible to just go up a half a milligram every day and not going to withdrawals? Please keep me posted of what happened with you and your girl I really gotta do this I can’t afford to go to detox I’ll lose my job I hope everything went well for you and your girl and I’m supposed to be tapering my intake correct only use if I have to Stop withdrawals?

Hey BL! Been a minute! So as I said before the method works but don't use it as a crutch to keep using. I went to detox to force myself to go thru the 48 hours of hell. I was so scared to take the first dose of bupe but with my cows score I was fine. The w/d from fent is the worst I've ever had to deal with. Today is day 32 and I have had absolutely NO substances. I will never touch it again. The progression of my addiction has gotten to the point where the next stop is a coffin. I got out before I hit a bottom I hit 7 years ago. Won't be hard to come back from this one but my brain is a swirl of analytical emotions. Stay safe BL!

Hey BL! Been a minute! So as I said before the method works but don't use it as a crutch to keep using. I went to detox to force myself to go thru the 48 hours of hell. I was so scared to take the first dose of bupe but with my cows score I was fine. The w/d from fent is the worst I've ever had to deal with. Today is day 32 and I have had absolutely NO substances. I will never touch it again. The progression of my addiction has gotten to the point where the next stop is a coffin. I got out before I hit a bottom I hit 7 years ago. Won't be hard to come back from this one but my brain is a swirl of analytical emotions. Stay safe BL!
Oh and my girlfriend who is now my fiancé is on day 32 also. Things are good on the other side. Stay vigilant and do the damn thing. If it's too hard, reach out. You'll get found out eventually one way or another if you can't do it your way. Tired of seeing people dying.

Oh and my girlfriend who is now my fiancé is on day 32 also. Things are good on the other side. Stay vigilant and do the damn thing. If it's too hard, reach out. You'll get found out eventually one way or another if you can't do it your way. Tired of seeing people dying.
This is awesome to hear, keep it up!! And CONGRATS on the engagement!!!! ❤🎉🎉🎉

I just started micro-dosing three days ago today’s day four so far so good I’m at .75 mg a.m. .75 mg p.m. PWD not so bad yet I just got on blue light and I saw your post please keep me updated I’m trying so hard I need to get off this street fentanyl it’s killing me is it possible to just go up a half a milligram every day and not going to withdrawals? Please keep me posted of what happened with you and your girl I really gotta do this I can’t afford to go to detox I’ll lose my job I hope everything went well for you and your girl and I’m supposed to be tapering my intake correct only use if I have to Stop withdrawals?

If it comes down to detox, check out FMLA. It's a federal law that gives you times to get yourself str8 and your job cannot fire you. A half a mil a day you should be fine though. I never got to the jumping off point because my addiction speaks that loud to me. I went through 48 hours of hell but it was worth it. Better than a whole week of the flu and continuing to spend an absorbent amount of money 💰 🤑. Good luck!

If it comes down to detox, check out FMLA. It's a federal law that gives you times to get yourself str8 and your job cannot fire you. A half a mil a day you should be fine though. I never got to the jumping off point because my addiction speaks that loud to me. I went through 48 hours of hell but it was worth it. Better than a whole week of the flu and continuing to spend an absorbent amount of money 💰 🤑. Good luck!
Thanks

Hey BLs , been 3 mi. Now and I’m back to my 3mg 2x day intranasal
If any I be out there is going Through the task of transitioning from Fent two subs or really anything else for that matter is better than fent . So if it helps anyone the way I did it is with Subutex which is what I’m prescribed and what I’m normally on the one I got a strong on the fence when I started to transition a literally added granules of sub just introduce it to my system and then continued to increase the granules to .00s I’d stay a day or two on how evermuch sun was out n my fent mix depending on what my body felt i’d say after about three days which is normally what it takes for Suvy text to kinda take hold in your system I could tell the Saint FX for being diminished and I can feel the subutex really starting to take hold and it wasn’t exactly uncomfortable I could just tell my body was going through a change and from there I just ramped up the Subutex and continued the higher doses of Subutex with little bumps affect to ride me to the point to where I was completely normal anyway hope that helps somebody any questions hit me back

Hey BLs , been 3 mi. Now and I’m back to my 3mg 2x day intranasal subutex
If any I be out there is going Through the task of transitioning from Fent two subs or really anythingelse for that matter is better than fent . So if it helps anyone the way I did it is with Subutex which is what I’m prescribed and what I’m normally on the one I got a strong on the fence when I started to transition a literally added granules of sub just introduce it to my system and then continued to increase the granules to .00s I’d stay a day or two on how evermuch sub was n my fent mix depending on what my body felt i’d say after about three days which is normally what it takes for Tex to kinda take hold in your system I could tell the Effects of fent diminished and I could feel the subutex really starting to take hold and it wasn’t exactly uncomfortable I could just tell my body was going through a change and from there I just ramped up the Subutex and continued the higher doses of Subutex with little bumps affect to ride me to the point to where I was completely normal anyway hope that helps somebody any questions hit