The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Fentanyl analogue testing

MassAveMayor

Bluelighter
I am wondering how i can test a white powder for what exact fentanyl analogue it has in it, or if there’s multiples types in it I’m guessing it’s butryfentynl or u74400 it’s dangerously powerful. How can i test fir analogues

You’d need mass spectrometry testing equipment to do this. Or you’d need to send a sample off to a lab to test.

I had smowing fentanyl for like 6 months, went to a detox at a hospital,‘and fentanyl did not come up in the drug test.’ So, speculating that there’s all these “analogues” out there aren’t technically even fentanyl, but a slight molecularly difference drug: and still retaining similar symptoms, effects. Assuming it’s cheaper and safer legally to possess and transport these variants, I believe, it has taken over: With some experienced users saying it’s a gradual Transition; making it more different to notice,
Or relize, that technically they’re not even fentanyl. Your thoughts, pleae

I had smowing fentanyl for like 6 months, went to a detox at a hospital,‘and fentanyl did not come up in the drug test.’ So, speculating that there’s all these “analogues” out there aren’t technically even fentanyl, but a slight molecularly difference drug: and still retaining similar symptoms, effects. Assuming it’s cheaper and safer legally to possess and transport these variants, I believe, it has taken over: With some experienced users saying it’s a gradual Transition; making it more different to notice,
Or relize, that technically they’re not even fentanyl. Your thoughts, pleae
There are compounds of the 'nitazene family that are going around as well that are even more potent. Etonitazene, etazene, metonitazene, etc. Last time I overdosed, I was handed a pamphlet at the ER regarding it. I've also researched it a fair bit. I tested the dope I had and it was positive for fentanyl, but was definitely more powerful than the standard.

I am not sure I'd there's a test specifically for these compounds, but I would hazard a guess there is, and these days they might be just as important. I'm telling you, 2 very cheap caps (the first one I did over long period of time) almost killed me.