• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Fentanyl in meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Jane78

Bluelighter
Does anyone know how meth containing fentanyl might change your high? I know it’s becoming more common these days. The reason I ask is because the stuff I got yesterday has a different kind of feeling to it. Different than ever in the past ten years. Whenever I’ve done lines iafter about 4 pm, I will stay up all night with no chance of sleeping. I did some yesterday about that time and was able to fall asleep around midnight. Today I’ve been doing lines and I just don’t feel the same buzz. I feel surprisingly sober and subdued. It seems like I might even be able to sleep again tonight. I know the only way to really know is if you test it. Could it be that for the first time in 10 years I have gotten a bad/weak batch? Any insight is appreciated.

Maybe a weak batch. I can't say it doesn't happen, but fentanyl cut into meth isn't really a common thing except if it'sa scaling mixup or, in my case, I've done it purposefully before. Mix the two together. Mostly, fentanyl is far more expensive than meth and isn't really worth cutting into it, it's risking someones death to do so, and it's not something that's really needed as a cut in any sense. Fentanyl mixed into meth is a pretty potent combo. Nice if you want it, but if you don't..

I'm gonna guess you got a weak batch.

Maybe a weak batch. I can't say it doesn't happen, but fentanyl cut into meth isn't really a common thing except if it'sa scaling mixup or, in my case, I've done it purposefully before. Mix the two together. Mostly, fentanyl is far more expensive than meth and isn't really worth cutting into it, it's risking someones death to do so, and it's not something that's really needed as a cut in any sense. Fentanyl mixed into meth is a pretty potent combo. Nice if you want it, but if you don't..

I'm gonna guess you got a weak batch.
I've heard it's becoming more common in the US though...

I've heard it's becoming more common in the US though...
It's possible. I can't speak for every area or locale. Mostly I think its too expensive and risky a cut to be worth the effort though. Test strips or reagents are always an option and relatively cheap if someones worried about it. Fentanyl is a major problem and plenty of dealers make the mistake of mixing scales. There's always assholes too. You never know these days..

Meth is being put into opioids. Street drugs are ruined. I would like not take a giant shard to the jugular of whoever is putting meth in opioid pills and dope.

Don't be surprised if they are.. because I've lost 6 fucking friends this year who were all meth users. I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to call this out and I'm sorry if this makes me sound like a racist but fuck these Mexican douche bags they're cunts! Meth never fucking killed people this quick back in the day! Fuck it killed people but 6 OF MY FUCKING FRIENDS within the span of 3 years wtf?!!? And none of them used opiates? Yeah meth doesn't usually kill people that fast, if anything it'll make you look like the living dead for a WHILE before you die. The whole drug game is over guys/gals.. I mean if you're one of those people that are getting the good drugs.. I'm happy for you! But I live in San Diego.. close to the border. I remember the good shit the bikers used to cook and the shit I used to cook back when I had my recipe. I've got a recipe now too but unless you've got some pseudoephedrine for me I'm done cooking this shit and I've given up on the whole thing.. and with what these fucking billionaires are doing to our food I might give up on life man.. fuck 2022 what they are doing to us isn't worth living so why am I gonna stay and watch all my friends die left and right and live miserably? I'm not amused! Fuck life! Tell me I'm wrong. I'm listening. Why should I bother living when life really is starting to suck more ass and I don't even know what I'm doing here or how I can make it a better place to live when the powers that be are nothing but fucking cunts that want power and wanna take away our freedom!

Sounds like you got shit cut with MSM. A nifty little supplement you can pick up at Tractor Supply and many other stores. Usually looks like shake but can be melted and recrystallized to look like rocks. Burns melts and looks the same as dope but does nothing but maybe makes you a little tired. I know I always felt tired when I got shit cut with it. I know it as soon as I light shit up in a bowl if it's cut with it now. Trust me tho. If you got fentanyl you'd know it. I tried that shit lastnight and a tiny hit felt crazy.

Whenever I’ve done lines iafter about 4 pm, I will stay up all night with no chance of sleeping. I did some yesterday about that time and was able to fall asleep around midnight.
Fentanyl has a rather short half life. The falling asleep 6 hours later implies to me that it is some other issue. If you caught a nod right after a line for an hour or two then faded into speedy feelings that would better fit the profile.

I hate doing this sort of thing, but it's just how it is. Like OP said originally, the only way to know the answer to this question definitively is to have the drugs in question tested by a professional laboratory. Any other discussion would be nothing but opinion and conjecture. It ultimately will not help anyone to keep the discussion going in this thread.

The only thing we can say with certainty is that, yes, there is a ton of Fentanyl going around right now and it's becoming increasingly common for Fentanyl and its analogs to be found in drugs like Cocaine and Methamphetamine. You have to exercise caution to the best of your ability. The only way to know is to have the drugs tested though. I don't think it's fair or helpful to discuss these things knowing that no progress can be made toward a real answer.

No harm done or anything, I'm just explaining my rationale. If anyone disagrees, please, as always hit me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.