• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Fentanyl to methadone

It's been very windy over the past couple weeks,the last real windy nite took our gutter and it took a chunk of siding,always feel as if it's been one step forward and a couple steps back,and while I'm complaining the price of groceries are insane!Our son just came in and said one of our morning doves damn near if not got swiped up by a hawk,boy I pray I see the pair together later! On the lighter side I was able to read about stinky eyeballs,lol who knew😆I'm trying to get off my gabapentin,it's a double blade sword🙄 it's is good for nerve pain,but with methadone on board it can cause missed beats something I already deal with,boy talk about diving into a education!anyways I'm on 600mg 4xs a day,and am cutting that to three Xs.still fighting to stay awake,when oh when will that be my only problem???¿

Boy I sure do wish that shower wand of your's was ✨ magic!You would be able to change your whole dynamic 😊I remember bewitched and I dream of Jennie,both had me believing it would be no issue,I still know the song from Mr.Ed! And wish I still had the 3ft tall Cuddly Dudley and his dog house that my Parents surprised me with!and believe it or not the show was on when the truck pulled to deliver him!😆the 60s were very magical indeed!I wonder if everyone would share the decade they were born by the t.v shows they watched when young?

I am going to have to look those dolls up they also came up with a Tony doll from the Toni perm. Co. She was cool and quality plus. If only I had them still. I could have the original Constitution of the United States and probably sell it on ebay for $20.00 ! Free shipping ! Hey, I just read mail theft is on the rise.
Lol I made it through a couple of those perms,my Ma loved trying!she also gave us bangs that got shorter and shorter as she tried to even them out, lol!, On the subject of stealing,my audible book account got ripped off for two books one of them was 89.00!they said they will replace the cash ,and I'm gonna close my account!It's sick!!!

Your husband has a great sense of humor 🙂 and that's a good thing😁 wow a hummingbird that's awesome!I ordered a trumpet vine like ten yrs ago that has grown like a weed lol and in Illinois that's exactly what they are! I planted ours in-between our cement drive and our porch,so if it wanted to send out runners it would have to send them under the porch, thankgoodness! anyway we get hummingbirds that like those flowers 🌺🌹 I have a (purple clementis wrong spelling)that grows on the trellis right next to the trumpet vine and when both are in bloom they are eye popping😁Last nite my parrot(Odie)gave me a scare,we did the whole nite nite ritual I covered him up,and A half hour later he was on the bottom of the cage flapping his wings,I thought he was in distress,anyway finely at 11:30pm he went to sleep on his nite nite perch🦜,it's breeding season and the silly ass thinks his reflection in our bathroom mirror is his mate!speaking of the devil he just flew in my bedroom here to visit or bitch lol I'll find out.

Oh I'm so sorry about you bird,mine is a pionus and right now all he wants is reflection,the microwave door the oven door the curio cabinet,the bathroom 😆good old mating season,I know they aren't good just as having a friend bird will stop them from wanting to be a humans friend,and the sandpaper perches cause problems for their feet Odie has all different sizes but likes his robes the best ,he also has the run of the house,we got him from a rescue,but really I rescued him from the rescue the person that had him had birds all over her house cages on top of cages!he definitely had a bad time of it and was mean as hell when we first got him, somebody that wore a hat and boots must of abused him cuz if he sees anyone in a stocking cap and boots he goes after them,and as he is attacking he says (I'm gonna get u)over and over! It's 😢 I don't go after my vines anymore ether it's too much,I do grow morning glories and have had one moon flower take off it had the biggest bloom I ever saw that opens at nite,very nice smelling too😁oh I didn't know about the millet 😞 Odie don't eat those but I had a parakeet that loved them❤️

Oh I'm so sorry about you bird,mine is a pionus and right now all he wants is reflection,the microwave door the oven door the curio cabinet,the bathroom 😆good old mating season,I know they aren't good just as having a friend bird will stop them from wanting to be a humans friend,and the sandpaper perches cause problems for their feet Odie has all different sizes but likes his robes the best ,he also has the run of the house,we got him from a rescue,but really I rescued him from the rescue the person that had him had birds all over her house cages on top of cages!he definitely had a bad time of it and was mean as hell when we first got him, somebody that wore a hat and boots must of abused him cuz if he sees anyone in a stocking cap and boots he goes after them,and as he is attacking he says (I'm gonna get u)over and over! It's 😢 I don't go after my vines anymore ether it's too much,I do grow morning glories and have had one moon flower take off it had the biggest bloom I ever saw that opens at nite,very nice smelling too😁oh I didn't know about the millet 😞 Odie don't eat those but I had a parakeet that loved them❤️
P.s what was your birds name?and what kind?we are like kindred spirits ❤️

Lol I wish I gained his love and trust,cuz he can turn on a dime! I have scar's to prove it😂I laugh cuz that little green feathered hell on wheels,has anger issues! And after 2,yrs in I still can't figure out why?I'm really sorry about your legs☹️I suppose you have tried Epson salt baths?A long time ago in a galaxy far away we had a claw foot tub,it was a god send!

I don't blame you about the pets,I'm a big lover of animals but ....when u have to have them euthanized it's heartbreaking 💔I also will never have another pet,but if not for Odie I would never move so Ina way he has saved me,he makes me move.lol
We buy the better quality bird food but we can't afford to fill the feeders every 2 hours ! 😲
Lol you have the same problem,Its the chipmunks that are hogging all the seed ect... that we throw out,I caught both my son and husband taking Odie's seed outside😆hubby says they love the sunflower seeds.🌻lol right now everyone is out there! including the rabbit and both ducks!I swear all we need is Bambi,and we will have the start of a Disney movie 🍿 it sounds like most of you are in the country 😁I wish we were ❤️

Yes you have to be careful. I hope your bird turns affectionate. They usually pick a favorite in the family or flock ! That's us. Maybe patiently it can be done. How are you feeling and how are the meds going ? Hope I can sleep tonite, I'm tired. Doc renewed my meds ! Going to try for the shower again. Claw tub sounds great. I did try the epsom and so many others I need to write them down. Arbys ha8rs peach lemonade that is delish.
I hope he does🙂 lol typical little man, everything is perfect as long as he's the one being scratched or rubbed❤️I'm still hanging at 60ml of methadone ,my pain is at it's worse in the morning and it wakes me up,way back it was mentioned that splitting the dose would be best,and now I understand completely,but that's a big no, no at the methadone clinic , Ihope your able to sleep tonight sweety pie,and everyone else that can't 😇 and yes that claw foot is still on my mind😁 I'll have to try that Arby's peach lemonade,that's my husband's fav fruit so I bet he would love it👍

Early birds ! Hubby won't let me put some food out bc he says we will have every racoon. One time we had 5 on our roof etc if we go somewhere I'm careful to keep an eye for animals too. People that go 75 down our road no way they could stop. He caught them in a cage and drove them farther out in country. He has a heart not to kill them especially with me on patrol !
Yeah, I don't put out anything besides just veggies that I'm gonna toss out of the fridge anyway. I put them at least 50 yards from the house so even if the deer, rabbits and squirrels miss them and the coons find them they won't get near the house. And the great thing about raccoons and possums is they don't show their faces during the day so any veggies usually get eaten before those rascals come out.

Forgot to put my trash in the big rubbermaid container one day ( forgot the bag on the porch ) and overnight a raccoon had a feast. What a freakin' mess. !!

Oh my, I guess you had an overnight visitor that you weren't expecting. Our new neighbor put out garbage for pick up that was about 200 ft long. All sorts of stuff mattresses, metal, wood etc. Enough to fill their truck ! So, they only picked up the 2 cans and left so Idk ?
If you live in the city where Waste Management picks up I don't think they take all that other stuff on regular garbage day. I think people have to call them and arrange a special pick up or take it to their local dump themselves. I know when I had garbage pick up they would only take my trash that was in bags. Some places are different.

I have to take all my ( and my Mom's ) stuff to the dump every Saturday. Garbage, old wood, anything we want to throw out. It's not too bad as once I get it there the guys unload it.

Have a pleasant day.

Thank you, wow, I hope we don't have to begin driving to drop off ours. We only have 1 can and 1 recycle bin. The neighbor may need an instruction paper on proper procedure. A mountain of unknown ( maybe glass ?) Is asking A lot. Yes, rent A dumpster would have been the proper way to go. And a good day to you also ! 🚚
No...you won't have to take your stuff to the dump. If the WM truck comes weekly and picks up your garbage bin and recycle bin then that's what they are supposed to do. They use those mechanical arms to dump your bins. The guys aren't supposed to take building material waste and glass and all that. Some people think if they put it by the curb that WM has to take it and that's not their problem. My pet peeve is people that pile up old pallets, old wood, and building materials as it's a great place for snakes to hide.

I live in the country and we don't get WM here. So everyone has to go to the dump weekly with everything they want to throw out. There's different bins for steel, wood, mattresses, tires and such so once we get it there there's guys that will heave it into the dumpsters for us. So it's not so bad. In the winter it's only open on Sat but in the summer it's open Wed and Sat. Nice chatting with you.

Today has been a bad one ☹️I don't know what's up? yesterday was great,and then there is today.Alot of pain and dozing off at the same time! I am beginning to think there won't be normal again☹️

I'm sorry about your husband,I swear we are imagines of ourselves!my husband does the exact same thing 😑 he will bring plates of food in for me and it got to the point where I just had to say no, he got pissed but it's better then me puking,he also was just diagnosed with diabetes 2,and is losing weight rabidly,so I have been telling him he needs to eat something! .I wonder what medical nightmare has you in it's grip?I know my neighbor ended up in the nightmare of fibromyalgia, that could explain something ,but not your spastic muscles,so you might have two or more things kicking,you know what I wish?It sure would be great if,there was a Dr.House !The methadone doctor doesn't care about the pain, yesterday I walked into the doc the councilor,and the director saying they knew the pain clinic prescribed my fentanyl,they were 12.5ml cuz they are taking me off of them,I honestly never even thought to take them cuz I'm scared enough by the symptoms I been having,anyway my son got into them for his back and took two,so that had me sick to my stomach!I took them in yesterday the three left so they could destroy them...I just don't want them to kick me out and off☹️

Yeah he used to love cooking,not much anymore , unless he's in the mood🙂I wouldnt think your husband would want you any thinner, gosh if u got I'll or something your would need a little meat on your bones🙂I been watching the trial here and there,she seems phony,but it's a hard one,they are both actors. Yes I'm sure they definitely are worried about OD ing, believe this,I'm not headed that way...but can understand their concerns.i took off yesterday cuz I felt like crappy☹️☹️today seems like it might be a little better.i don't know I don't think this methadone is agreeing with me,it doesn't make sense?¿?why nothing goes right for me,I don't know,

My Ma said the same thing,as she put it,she raised us kids and we could raise our own,god rest her soul ❤️she was one strong woman.i didn't work till our youngest was in school, and then it was only for 13yrs,cuz my back and neck went.I help out the kids when ever I can but it's not the same as the grandma that can run around ☹️who said that?