• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl with heroin in it

missboohiss2u

Greenlighter
Is there much of a difference between fentanyl with some heroin in and what goes as "straight fentanyl", as much as it can be, if you're snorting.

Im aware to be very careful and test first, Im just wondering if there's anything to be aware of to start with.....

All heroin that is suspected of having fentanyl in it, which should be all heroin these days, should be treated with extreme care. But if you're asking if there are any other dangerous interactions between fentanyl and heroin besides the lethal CNS depression, no. But even if there are, the chance of an OD overrides those by a high order of magnitude.

Its definitely a different high, so its a matter of preference. I like straight fentanyl better but some people prefer heroin in the equation.

Yeah I've wondered about some of the samples I've seen that contain combos of fentanyl and heroin, like:

The sample pictured above contains a 1:1 ratio of fentanyl to heroin. However, considering fentanyl is around ~80x stronger than heroin by weight, this combo doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense, since for every 2mg of fentanyl it would contain only 2mg of heroin. 2mg of heroin won't do a whole lot but it might have some subtle effects.

In many cases, the addition of heroin seems like a flat out waste of heroin, particularly in cases in which the ratio of fentanyl to heroin is nonsensical (for instance sometimes its 10:1). Other times, it makes more sense, with ratios like 10:1 heroin to fentanyl.

Adding fentanyl to heroin makes some sense economically, adding a little heroin to what is mostly fentanyl is a waste of heroin.

It might bring a little warm to it though?

Yeah I've wondered about some of the samples I've seen that contain combos of fentanyl and heroin, like:

The sample pictured above contains a 1:1 ratio of fentanyl to heroin. However, considering fentanyl is around ~80x stronger than heroin by weight, this combo doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense, since for every 2mg of fentanyl it would contain only 2mg of heroin. 2mg of heroin won't do a whole lot but it might have some subtle effects.

In many cases, the addition of heroin seems like a flat out waste of heroin, particularly in cases in which the ratio of fentanyl to heroin is nonsensical (for instance sometimes its 10:1). Other times, it makes more sense, with ratios like 10:1 heroin to fentanyl.

Adding fentanyl to heroin makes some sense economically, adding a little heroin to what is mostly fentanyl is a waste of heroin.

It might bring a little warm to it though?
Why so much caffeine? God I fucking hate drug dealers

Why so much caffeine? God I fucking hate drug dealers

Well in the case of something where fentanyl is the main active, they have to add something inert (or in the case of caffeine, mostly inert) to add some bulk since fentanyl is so potent that it's too difficult to handle in its raw form

Caffeine is actually a pretty good choice. It adds a little bit to the rush while also acting as a filler. And the small amounts you'd be consuming aren't really enough to cause jitteriness problems or anything.

Mixing fent and heroin feels like heroin x100. You get that great warm feeling with the power of fent to really put you down.

Fent by itself is meh to me. I've smoked it a couple times and I was underwhelmed. Heroin just feels so much better, even if you have to smoke more to get off.

I have never had heroin that had fentanyl in it unless I put the fent there myself. So I was able to decide how much to use. But even doing this was still dangerous as fuck. But people put fent in heroin all the time so be careful. You never know how much is in there and even a small hotspot will kill you.

Is there much of a difference between fentanyl with some heroin in and what goes as "straight fentanyl", as much as it can be, if you're snorting.

Im aware to be very careful and test first, Im just wondering if there's anything to be aware of to start with.....
Just gonna keep this short, sweet, and & most important (IMO) 100!!
©there really isn't a need to mix em. Period. So swim like(d) bluefent pill 30z w/,fent snow...then realizes one evening....wow wasting my shit anf playing fire! So yea...mixing em isnt that great swim likes mixing fent/clr in a shot in the neck lol NO JOKE THO!