View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First DMT Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
My roommate has a hard time being in the right mindset to blast off unless he is drunk or tripping already. The best experience he had was when he was coming down from 3 hits of fluff. He had like 10 breakthrough trips that night. By the end he was able to navigate hyperspace at will. Amazing I'm told.

Your trip reminds me of a trip to the grand canyon my roomamate took a wile ago, I'm not sore why he did it, but he smoked ~200mg and posted somewhere (with my username) that he just loves the grand canyon. God damned hippie ;)

If you are interested in what DMT shows you, look in to how there are fractals everywhere in nature. There is something to it all...

Last edited:
I must say that smoking DMT was one of the craziest experiences ive had, and the taste/smell... omg i have never tasted/smelt something so.. mind altering? haha it was just a crazy trip and i only got 2 hits out of it

Right on on the taste and smell. Then comes the sound. Then the rest of the senses, and some you didn't know you even had. Cosmic joy comes to mind, lol.

need to find some more DMT...no idea where to get it... may try extracting it myself, although living at home with my parents i'll need a decent excuse/reason for doing this. they arnt very aware of drugs or extracting them, they found my nitrous and didn't bat an eyelid... but fucking around with chemistry isn't something i would normally do. hmm

^hotel room, van, friends house, or pull an all nighter while everyone else is sleeping

I think I've finally found a way to get some of this amazing substance. I've read plenty about it I think, so I believe that I know what I'm in for. I kind of see DMT as the diamond of psychedelics, certainly a DMT breakthrough would be the absolute pinnacle of a trip experience. It was great to read that report, too. Gives me more of an idea of what I'm in for.

Sorry to break it to you, dude, but you have NO idea what you're in for. ;) You just can't. I read a lot about DMT before I did it, and in no way was my preconception of the experience anything comparable to the reality of it.

Basically, all you need to know is that you need to smoke it.

But you're right. It is the diamond of psychedelics, unsurpassed in every way.

Been wanting to try this substance for years, just never got round to studying it.

Does anyone know if it's in any natural plants in the UK?

Sorry to break it to you, dude, but you have NO idea what you're in for. ;) You just can't. I read a lot about DMT before I did it, and in no way was my preconception of the experience anything comparable to the reality of it.

Basically, all you need to know is that you need to smoke it.

But you're right. It is the diamond of psychedelics, unsurpassed in every way.
Yep, lying to yourself and thinking you know what your in for might only make it more difficult if its nothing like you thought it would be(most likely). Once DMT washes over you and you feel the absolute awe of glimpsing hyperspace then you'll know.:)

Yeah I really have no idea what happens when I go into the wormhole. I got a vague idea, that's all. Still, I'm pretty excited for this.

despite common belief, bein a lil liquored helps OEV's at least in my experiences

just let my mate try my remaining DMT. he was quite skeptical, i think he thought it would be crap or something. plus hes had zero experience with physicadelics, apart from cannabis. we stopped by some woods up this country lane and loaded the pipe up. a very quiet surreal kind of place, all you can hear is the wind blowing. he was trippin balls but didn't have a breakthrough, gave him aprox 40mg dose that i had and he had pipe 2 hits...he said it was fuckin awesome lol. trees were changing color, moving around and doing weird shit. the whole forest was moving. im getting some more soon, we're gonna go to the same place and have bigger doses, im gonna get 3 hits without fail

^ Just when you think you couldn't possibly manage another hit, give your all to one final rip! :)

lol he nearly dropped the pipe after holding in the first.... i was like, "second, second hit!!!" and grabbed the pipe, held it up and he ripped it up.... then he was pointing at the trees and going "what the fuck" lol

Hyperspace at its finest

100mg Dose of quality DMT

Sitting by a stream i inhale my 100mg dose. About 10 seconds into the experience i can feel the power of the water and how important it is for human survival. I take a deep breath and can see oxygen molecules going from my lungs and into my blood stream. I can see how my body works. My veins are completely visible with oxygen surging through them. As i pick my head up my friend al is sitting across the stream looking at me with his legs crossed. He looks like a shaman. I then can see his soul and it is almost too bright to look at. As i am blinded by his soul it then shoots into my solar chakra. His soul is powering my heart. My heart is racing so fast it feels like it is about to burst. I am now seeing out of my third eye double helix's exploding out of the water. The grass i was sitting on is now geometrical intricate patterns of colors. Almost like a digital high tech collideascope that can see into the universe. The connection of my feelings and self reflection is now almost frightful. Then i slowly fall drift back into the place i call me.

MIND BLOWING!;)

anyone know what i can use to cover the DMT in a normal glass smoking pipe? will tobacco work ok? i used ash last time but i dont often smoke enough cigarettes to keep getting ash for covering DMT

^I often use parsley if I have no buddha available. Its smoke is very benign and you should have some in your place already. Tobacco would work but its not meant to be held in your lungs etc.

yeah got plenty of parsley. never thought about using it tbh. thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.