Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First DMT Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. :)

I think the best report I've uploaded is this one.

Note that although I did take harmala alkaloids as well as DMT, the experience closely resembles some experiences I've had with pure DMT.

Thread made me smile. :) Alcohol really dulls psyches IME -- I think you'll be able to go even farther if you smoke it sober. I mean, there really is no upper limit with this stuff.

Well in my study i think drinkin adds a different edge on a trip. Like your not really drunk but visuals are more profound.

wtf ive just realized the guy i saw looks very similar to this

tool-10000days.jpg

ive never seen that picture before, until today. strange

thats incredible. reminds me of the red eyes i saw before i fully broke through

100mg Dose of quality DMT

Sitting by a stream i inhale my 100mg dose. About 10 seconds into the experience i can feel the power of the water and how important it is for human survival. I take a deep breath and can see oxygen molecules going from my lungs and into my blood stream. I can see how my body works. My veins are completely visible with oxygen surging through them. As i pick my head up my friend al is sitting across the stream looking at me with his legs crossed. He looks like a shaman. I then can see his soul and it is almost too bright to look at. As i am blinded by his soul it then shoots into my solar chakra. His soul is powering my heart. My heart is racing so fast it feels like it is about to burst. I am now seeing out of my third eye double helix's exploding out of the water. The grass i was sitting on is now geometrical intricate patterns of colors. Almost like a digital high tech collideascope that can see into the universe. The connection of my feelings and self reflection is now almost frightful. Then i slowly fall drift back into the place i call me.

MIND BLOWING!;)

Dude, that is among the sweetest psychedelic prose-poetry I ever read, very efficient at communicating a normally ineffable experience... I feel I know exactly how you felt... and of course I do because we are all living inside of and are all pieces of One Mind.

100mg Dose of quality DMT

Sitting by a stream i inhale my 100mg dose. About 10 seconds into the experience i can feel the power of the water and how important it is for human survival. I take a deep breath and can see oxygen molecules going from my lungs and into my blood stream. I can see how my body works. My veins are completely visible with oxygen surging through them. As i pick my head up my friend al is sitting across the stream looking at me with his legs crossed. He looks like a shaman. I then can see his soul and it is almost too bright to look at. As i am blinded by his soul it then shoots into my solar chakra. His soul is powering my heart. My heart is racing so fast it feels like it is about to burst. I am now seeing out of my third eye double helix's exploding out of the water. The grass i was sitting on is now geometrical intricate patterns of colors. Almost like a digital high tech collideascope that can see into the universe. The connection of my feelings and self reflection is now almost frightful. Then i slowly fall drift back into the place i call me.

MIND BLOWING!;)

Dude, that is among the sweetest psychedelic prose I ever read, very efficient at communicating the ineffable... I feel I know exactly how you felt... and of course I do because we are all One Mind.

I always wanted to try N,N-DMT but I haven't really got around to it. I have tried plenty of 5-MeO-DMT and plenty 4-AcO-DMT as well however nothing I've tried to this day is as terrifying as 5-MeO-DMT and it's also fucked up trip like Saliva without as many visuals as salvia.

If anyone can help me out with how to go about helping myself with some N,N-DMT please p.m. me as I have heard its not hard at all :)

extract it. look up the DMT extraction thread on here. im going to have a go at extracting soon

I like to smoke DMT while on LSD, makes the visuals go nuts for extended periods of time and it can also ease the transition period in to hyperspace, less panic.

That's great to know. I wonder if its a good idea or not to go my 1st time while on these real clean blotters that made me feel very clear and joyful and deep. The idea of combining makes my sober self ... concerned. But then again, while on LSD like that I tend to feel potent and invincible, so perhaps that is to good base to launch from! :D

I found in the past that Salvia smoke, which I usually diss as compared to liquid sublinqual, became ALOT more deep, meaningful, less random, more enjoyable, easier to remember while on LSD...though still very weird and intense. Better somehow.

So thats a clue that LSD might help add some kind of structure or connectedness to dissociatives that seems helpful, though I don't know why that should be ... I guess because it makes me feel less myself and more myself at the same time, more clear about my true core being.

Solipsis:
please visit the First time DMT thread to continue discussing the subject, you might even carry over quotes... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.