• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time MDA what to expect??

Ionized

Bluelighter
Experienced MDMA user (140 mg ideal dose) but never done MDA before. Planning to do 100mg pure tested MDA.
What to expect??

^^^Also known as Mind Destroying Agent 🤯

Never tried it. Would expect it to be like 6-APB combined with a little methamphetamine. I would imagine its pretty innocuous. Its not especially psychedelic from what I understand. Could be wrong. I didn't find large doses of 6-APB (380mg) too psychedelic until i combined it with nitrous oxide (and even then).

I found it underwhelming and relegated it to the RC-zone, about as interesting as 6-APB - which I'd do again but don't seek out

feels more like a unique stim than MDMA, has very little magic to it, but was also enjoyable to me (in its on way), but not something I want to repeat any time soon or seek out, fairly unremarkable but psychedelic in its own unique way

^^^Also known as Mind Destroying Agent 🤯

Never tried it. Would expect it to be like 6-APB combined with a little methamphetamine. I would imagine its pretty innocuous. Its not especially psychedelic from what I understand. Could be wrong. I didn't find large doses of 6-APB (380mg) too psychedelic until i combined it with nitrous oxide (and even then).
I read that in some history of the 60s, somebody cooked up a batch and it was widely praised.

I had an amazing time on MDA. It is longer lasting than MDMA and I definitely found it on the more stimulating side as well as being much more psychedelic. I had crazy tracers and danced for like 8 hours straight without redosing. You're in for a good time, but the next day I felt pretty bad and it is more neurotoxic than MDMA I believe. Here's some extra info for you if you want to read up some more: MDA

Lots of MDA experience. Just like MDMA it can vary a lot based on purity, but I’ll refer to pure MDA.

At 100mg be ready to be to be surprised at how hard it hits. You’ll get a tad floored in the beginning but should settle out to a nice experience.

It’s wavier than MDMA, more about sitting and chatting with friends than dancing. The comedown can be rough though and once the euphoria part wears off it’s kinda stimmy with odd visuals.

In the end I prefer a MDMA/MDA combo but it’s nice to try it alone a few times first to get a taste. I suggest a chill environment to try it, it can be much more incapacitating.

-GC

That's not how drugs work

I guess if you want to talk “pure” drugs, but most street drugs aren’t pure.

There is a noticeable difference between MDA sold as “sass” containing a whole plethora of impurities, some of which I’ve already proven time and again can be psychoactive. .

I don’t hang over in the “What’s Wrong with MDMA Today” thread but I’m going to guess your one of those “mdma is mdma” people. I’m done wasting my time on every new guy that comes in here thinking they know something.

I’ve got an excellent thread if you care to search it which goes over many ways MDMA batches vary. The same applies to MDA although there’s much less research surrounding it compared to its methylated cousin. (Or are they brothers?)

-GC

Expect it to be a lot different compared to mdma, if you have tried it.

Expect it to be a lot different compared to mdma, if you have tried it.

It's a no brainer that it's different, original MDMA are just myths, ur insane.. MDA on other side imo should be classified to the psychedelic branch.

It's a no brainer that it's different, original MDMA are just myths, ur insane.. MDA on other side imo should be classified to the psychedelic branch.
Have you tried both? Because I have.

Insane for saying they are different? Why do you get off on attacking me?

No, I never had the opportunity to taste original MDMA. You can count on fingers, that's how little ppl actually had the real shit. Who's doing what? isn't my fault u lack social skills. No one called u fucked in the head, try and spend some time with urself u scare ppl, my boy.

No, I never had the opportunity to taste original MDMA. You can count on fingers, that's how little ppl actually had the real shit. Who's doing what? isn't my fault u lack social skills. No one called u fucked in the head, try and spend some time with urself u scare ppl, my boy.
Your whole reply stinks like a troll. Don't act like you know me.

every time ive ever done MDA it was great....definitley more hallucinations than mdma and longer lasting....i like it a little better...it's always been excellent quality when i had it so i couldn't speak on behalf of the shitty mda out there

have fun and report back on what you think of it

Your whole reply stinks like a troll. Don't act like you know me.
It's hard but you should try not to take personally @Shady's Fox misdirected animosity towards anyone associated with phenethylamines. Ever since that day in Golden Gate Park when his best friend put 20mg DOM on his outstretched tongue, promising nothing but "good vibes, the best! That's why they call it serenity tranquility, peace..." Shady swallowed it, shivered, and felt relieved. Spring had just turned to Summer and the fog was thick, but he was optimistic. Yesterday at the Free Store he'd run into Emmett Grogan who told him all diggers had declared a summer dedicated to and for love. Things were looking up, he breathed a sigh of relief... "in that case I'll take two."

It's hard but you should try not to take personally @Shady's Fox misdirected animosity towards anyone associated with phenethylamines. Ever since that day in Golden Gate Park when his best friend put 20mg DOM on his outstretched tongue, promising nothing but "good vibes, the best! That's why they call it serenity tranquility, peace..." Shady swallowed it, shivered, and felt relieved. Spring had just turned to Summer and the fog was thick, but he was optimistic. Yesterday at the Free Store he'd run into Emmett Grogan who told him all diggers had declared a summer dedicated to and for love. Things were looking up, he breathed a sigh of relief... "in that case I'll take two."
So you defend his despicable behavior?

what is this nonsense?

my advice

ignore the idiots

what is this nonsense?

my advice

ignore the idiots
This thread is getting off-track. As pofacedhoe says, best to ignore it

@Shady's Fox , there's no need for animosity, please stop

Also
Huh? This makes no sense. There's no need to derail this thread further, even if in jest

This isn't helping the OP so let's try to get back to that please