• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time trying MDMA next week, some questions

Absolutely no idea what you guys are saying and that's way too much text to read lol. It was tested and pure. I do think everyone needs to take it at least once.
But yeah, go off about how it "wasn't MDMA" when we tested it to be clean, and this was given to me by someone who has been around the scenes long enough to know that you should absolutely test your shit.

Like the other guy said, everyone isn't you. If you're having such an extreme manic reaction to taking it, then maybe you've got your own issues... All I know is I felt wonderful, like giving everyone in the world a hug, and felt the deepest connection to the earth and universe than I've ever felt. You probably took a much higher dose if anything.

If someone wants to close this thread feel free, because it's not going to go anywhere. Also wtf @ "even if it was MDMA it wasn't" lmao. You come off as someone who probably shouldn't use any drugs, or have overused them yourself. At the end of the day I'm not very fond of uppers, and I doubt I would ever take this more than once a year at most. My favorite drugs are psychedelics, but cannabis by a longshot.

Good that it was tested and was MDMA
Great that you enjoyed it and had a good time.

Like the other guy said, everyone isn't you. If you're having such an extreme manic reaction to taking it, then maybe you've got your own issues... All I know is I felt wonderful, like giving everyone in the world a hug, and felt the deepest connection to the earth and universe than I've ever felt. You probably took a much higher dose if anything.

No its what real MDMA does to people, it changes your entire perspective. Idk exactly but it rewires the brain or something. Iv never done DMT but it seems like that has a similar effect (which is why i refrain from taking it), people take it and the experience is such a profound spiritual thing that they feel the need to convey this greater reality to everyone when they come back down. Kind of like how Joe Rogan never shuts up about DMT, thats what real MDMA does.....it floors you. It really blows your head open - sends you to the stratosphere. It didnt just happen to me either, everyone i used to roll with, same exact effect (except this one guy who was a literal psychopath). Everyone became an evangelist to some extent....we where kind of like members of some weird cult now come to think of it, walking around with these insane fucking grins, and initiating people into our religion of chemical enlightenment. We solved the worlds problems beneath the streetlights, we wandered around giving money to the homeless, we fell in love with strangers. We chatted on the sidewalks until the sun came up. Not saying you didnt feel it, its just im convinced that what they sell as MDMA is mostly not MDMA. As for marqis tests, they mean jack shit tbh, i have tested allot of stuff that shows as MDMA and wasn't close.

Last edited:
Real MDMA?Fuck man plenty of my friends back in the 80s and 90s went clubbing and did heaps every weekend.Wasnt my scene but none of them wandered around preaching about it lol when they came down .Maybe you got caught up in some thought loop and got stuck there ...who knows.Dont think any of them suffered any long term damage either...or brains rewired.Yah its a unique high but that can be said for any chemical compound.

your friends are dead inside then (normal, allot of the planet are dead inside). Any experience that hits that hard, and seems so profoundly beneficial, your going to be going on about its perceived potential for a good while after the first few trips. Again like Rogan with DMT. Its not necessarily a bad thing either, shows your alive inside and not an npc/sociopath. The hindus where def onto something when they said not all people have all the chakras. There are people who only have the root, base and solar plexus - and MDMA (supposing its real which allot of it isnt) shows whos who imo.

Oh God, a Rogan simp. Yeah, that explains why he's a lunatic lmfao

not really a fan of Rogan, just saying his reaction to DMT (where hes constantly evangelizing about it) is standard for a psycoactive experience of that magnitude. I also think his naivete/enthusiasm is being taken advantage of by whatever inteligence agency gave him the drug to begin with (because they clearly want to popularize the use of an entire raft of psychedelics). Speculation as to why is, apparently, frowned upon by the admins here.

No its what real MDMA does to people, it changes your entire perspective. Idk exactly but it rewires the brain or something. Iv never done DMT but it seems like that has a similar effect (which is why i refrain from taking it), people take it and the experience is such a profound spiritual thing that they feel the need to convey this greater reality to everyone when they come back down. Kind of like how Joe Rogan never shuts up about DMT, thats what real MDMA does.....it floors you. It really blows your head open - sends you to the stratosphere. It didnt just happen to me either, everyone i used to roll with, same exact effect (except this one guy who was a literal psychopath). Everyone became an evangelist to some extent....we where kind of like members of some weird cult now come to think of it, walking around with these insane fucking grins, and initiating people into our religion of chemical enlightenment. We solved the worlds problems beneath the streetlights, we wandered around giving money to the homeless, we fell in love with strangers. We chatted on the sidewalks until the sun came up. Not saying you didnt feel it, its just im convinced that what they sell as MDMA is mostly not MDMA. As for marqis tests, they mean jack shit tbh, i have tested allot of stuff that shows as MDMA and wasn't close.

If you read again how OP has taken the MDMA, you'll see that he took small bits of the pills with time in between one bit and the other.
Also that quantity he's taken is unknown.
He may react to MDMA just like you described people should if he took a large dose all at once, but if someone took a small dose in small increments I would think that a reaction like OP's would be to be expected.

So, there was nothing negative about the experience. No horrible depression during the comedown, which really happened while I was asleep because I can sleep on uppers just fine, although I'd vaped a ton of oil which probably helped burnt me out. I also hadn't slept well the previous night due to tripping on shrooms. This seems to keep me awake more than MDMA.

This definitely isn't something I would want to do often. Definitely on occasion. It was a bit frustrating watching them all drinking and knowing I'm not a drinker anymore, and being naturally very shy, the first night I didn't say a whole lot given I was stoned and tripping. I'd been offered a little corner, I think this guy being my former teacher was probably being cautious or didn't know what I could handle. By day 2 he kept getting so drunk and I was so out of it that he just kept handing more to me and I would just take it lol. Probably had a bit more than a tablet but they weren't very large. They were blue and shaped like skulls, but not the same as those "blue shaped army skulls."

Overall I had a great time, and I opened up and felt a sense of closeness with the others, talked my head off about all sorts of things, and certainly mentioned to my brother dumb things I'd done in the past. Growing up he was always getting into trouble, and my older but not oldest (whom we're celebrating for) and I perceived it in a very negative light. I didn't realize I'd go on to drink even heavier than he did. But he has used many more drugs that I would never touch like nitrous. He was also prescribed, overprescribed opiates for quite awhile due to a skin condition he has that can cause flareups that hurt chronically bad. I know he'd switched to suboxine awhile back, and I think he doesn't take any of that now.

My brother and former teacher rolled both nights and drank excessively, like 25 beers and endless fireball shots. My former teacher drank the most. He told me some of the most outrageous things I could ever hear. That would be best saved for a best of bluelight thread because holy mother of God. The first night I just tripped on some of the chocolate shroom bar pieces, it wasn't too hard of a trip, but enough to have kind of wobbly, vibrating visuals, and shapes were really jumping out at me.

Just giving an update. It was clean stuff, I had a hangover that didn't feel as bad as alcohol, but definite brain fog as if I ate a lot of edibles last night or something. I guess I still feel a little speedy though it's vastly worn off. I base that on my pulse still being a little up.

One of the highlights of the night was jamming with them. This was an airbnb cabin and there were lots of guitars already there, a keyboard/organ, telecaster, fender, even a tambura. The drumset was odd for me since I've never seen one like it. But I jammed so hard and haven't played guitar in so long that my right fingers got absolutely destroyed. A big chunk of skin was hanging off my middle finger, and there's this big red blister on my pointer, and side of my left pinky from sliding a lot. I'm a finger picker and never really knew how to use a pick.

So afterward everyone was winding down from drinking all day, and I realize shit... I'm kinda peaking a bit lol. I smoked outside on the back porch, it was completely dark and you could see so many stars. I saw quite a few shooting ones. I experienced some of the greatest euphoria of my life. I just looked up at the sky, glued, letting the earth absorb my energy and feeling so connected to it. This combined with the THC made it quite psychedelic actually. I just could not go back inside. I wanted to wind down for bed as much as I didn't want to.

I could have stared at the stars and up at the trees, listening to crickets chirp and frogs croak, until the sun came up. But I probably would have had a seriously bad crash if I did. It might've almost been worth it. I just smiled up at the sky and I guess maybe got a little weird when I was wrapping my hands around this wooden pillar of the porch almost like it was a trip pole, then realized I splintered my hand up quite a bit. Not severely but worth mentioning I guess lol. I did microdose a shroom piece earlier in that day but I doubt it did anything much. They were actually not super strong, but you could tell they were legit because it had the aftertaste of a typical mushroom, just buffered by chocolate. The whole bar would probably be like eating an 8th of good shrooms, I wager I had something equivalent to 1.5g.

Wow, I've typed a lot. I guess there still is some cognitive speediness going on. I don't really feel euphoric, but I don't feel that depression everyone always talks about after taking MDMA. Maybe that's just when it's not clean. Like I said it felt similar to an alcohol hangover but quite a few notches lower. It suppressed my appetite a lot last night though and I didn't really eat dinner, so after hitting my pen on the ride back, for some reason, I just hunched over so tired. This used to happen sometimes hungover from drinking too, THC when you are weakened isn't always wise. Maybe after eating, but not before.

At the end of the day this is directed to anyone who is curious how it went. That one guy kept telling me it was a horrible idea and I'd fry my brains, that it was childish for me to want to take this given I'd BEEN on a TCA (which, really only reduces the effects. I did my research). By the time I rolled, it was 99% out of my system, and I was on a lower dose of it anyway. I quit Prozac weeks ago. Maybe there's a small chance the TCA could've badly interacted but I'd given myself enough time to stop. I don't know that I'll go back on it. So uh, haha, I guess, to the guy who thought I'd fry my brains out. I appreciated the harm reduction even if we didn't quite agree until you started hassling me in a different thread.

Interestingly, black seed oil actually protects against neurotoxicity from MDMA, and I just happened to take some mid roll because I take it every evening (probably before I was given 1 or 2 extra pieces of the X tablets, at least 1). I'm not sure how much it helped but given I've been completely fine today, minus how weak I was this morning from not eating, it must have helped some.

It was overall just very smooth and focused, euphoric, significant loss of inhibitions SIMILAR to alcohol but with more of a desire to connect with people or nature, which I think is also kind of similar to mushrooms in a way, they can increase my empathy a lot and reduce my ego, so if I'm with friends, I feel we're all connected and there's nothing to be afraid of hiding about being human.

I have no doubts taking this for days would be really bad, though, or even every weekend. I could see myself maybe doing this 2 or 3 times in an entire year. It's great to be able to break out of my shell and I just can't drink anymore. I got mead wine to try and was just like... nope, fuck that. Booze tastes too awful. Those years are far past gone for me, some people never stop partying. And some of them can leave professional lives like my former teacher. We would have never guessed what he was up to after school.
Damn sounds like a great time man lol

Yeah it was. My oldest brother and I never had the connection we share now, so it was a very important experience for that alone. As for that crazy shit I thought about putting in a best of bluelight thread... I'll have to get around to it, because good fucking lord is my former (and still teaching) history teacher batshit crazy. He looks normal, comes off as a confident outgoing person, and is professional in his environment. But when he's partying? It's like some South Park on crack shit. I still cannot believe the stories he told me. I'll just bring up one about how for his own bachelor party, he ordered like, 30 strippers, most of them ended up being old ladies, but there was a younger chick with half her lip bit off by a puppy earlier in the day.

Everyone got so gone off coke that he'd let this chick spank him in the bare ass with an electric bug zapper, like those tennis racket looking ones, until it broke and started pronging him. But they were so fucked up she or him didn't even realize, then she did it to herself afterward to the point of needing stitches. Someone just yolo'd some stitches on her, I guess got a little too touchy feely which got him kneed in the nuts but I guess it was a good enough job lol. Just picturing someone getting spanked in the ass with a bug zapper is wild enough, but this is just scraping the surface of the things he told me.

Sorry it was not the life-altering experience it was for me. Oh, how I wish I could take it for the first time again.

P.S. glad you’re all right.

Test that it IS MDMA.

There has been a shocking number of fake pills reported.

The mushrooms at a low dose can be just as much fun... but if 1 cube is too much then yes, it's too hard to dose.

Dude you did not consume MDMA. If you did you would not be so blase about it, you would be on here evangelizing about how it will save humanity and everyone needs to take it. You would be talking about having kicked down the gates of hell and casting off the muck of the ages. You would be telling us you are a new man, reborn into celestial glory, your place secure among the angels. You would be expressing the joy of transfiguration into a being of star fire. You would proclaim a new dawn upon the earth and so on. What you injested my friend was most assuredly not MDMA. Even if it was MDMA it wasnt, and perhaps for the best, as you have not been smitten by its chemical kiss. Alas maybe your very life has been saved.
lol. First time I did MDMA, wasn't the first time I had taken 'ecstasy'. Way back in 2000. I had around four different weak amphet type pills prior, and had a blast in the Melbourne underground scene. I'd only ever smoked weed before any on this.

I'll never forget the White Pikachu that was my first MDMA experience. It was exactly like you described it:). From then on, whenever I saw anyone having fun or who didn't look like they were suffering MDD, I swore they must have been rolling on some good shit. These assumptions of mine were confirmed when Grant Denyer, a charismatic Australian weatherman and national heart throb was found to have been a regular cocaine user. Like who did he think he was kidding being so gregarious and charming at 7:00-9:00 am in all these exotic locations from Monday to Friday. The network really missed a great opportunity to give him a full solo weekend segment.

Back to reality, like with weed, I over indulged, to say the least. Now I have no real interest in it. Either I'm too old, or it's not what it used to be. I strongly suspect explanations are both somewhat are valid.

Well, it sure was fun while it lasted. I feel privileged to have been partying with the coolest rave culture that was the Melbourne scene 1999-2005. We danced hard all weekend every weekend. Then back to the Army barracks from Mon-Fri LMFAO

Absolutely no idea what you guys are saying and that's way too much text to read lol. It was tested and pure. I do think everyone needs to take it at least once.
But yeah, go off about how it "wasn't MDMA" when we tested it to be clean, and this was given to me by someone who has been around the scenes long enough to know that you should absolutely test your shit.

If someone wants to close this thread feel free, because it's not going to go anywhere. Also wtf @ "even if it was MDMA it wasn't" lmao. You come off as someone who probably shouldn't use any drugs, or have overused them yourself. At the end of the day I'm not very fond of uppers, and I doubt I would ever take this more than once a year at most. My favorite drugs are psychedelics, but cannabis by a longshot.
I could be wrong, but I think the guy was winding you up in good jest because you didn't report a very common stereotypical reaction that was prevalent at the turn of the century. Most people didn't test their pills, but there were less RC's and shit generally. There were two basic types of pills sold as ecstacy. One were basically speed, ranging from shit to very good, the other were predominately MDMA or MDA, and were next fucking level. Age might be a factor in my experience, in addition to set and setting, but I've never been able to find (or at least appreciate) MDMA in recent memory that was as good as the old school shit from the naughties. What is available now may be purer for all I know. But I know I'm not alone in feeling like something about it is not the same. Some suggest that the substitution of the precursor Safrole Oil is the reason, but I'm not a chemist. That said, when I have rolled since then, sporadically from 2014-2019, it wasn't hard to find killer MDMA and have a blast. For some people, it chills them out and makes them want to talk intimately with no barriers or feelings of taboo, and is a very therapeutic and liberating experience. Often life changing, or reaffirming, with profound self acceptance and disregard for 'petty hang-ups that may have hindered their self esteem throughout their lives, or similar such as shedding feelings of shame from sexual identity that may have been eating away at them. Other people just had fun and danced until the sun come up. Generally people will have mixtures of both experiences over multiple times using it. Set and setting makes a massive difference,as I'm sure you're aware. But also, the chemical make-up most certainly plays a role. MDMA was generally the more chill physically, and more intellectually profound. MDA and speed based pills would get the party cranking. But these are not hard and fast laws of nature. There's way to many variables at play, that until one was fried from using too frequently, they couldn't be certain as to exactly how they'd react to a certain pill on any given night. That also gave the experience of going out and scoring from a dealer with good rep a great deal more intrigue than the luxury of being able to choose from a menu with reliable scores next to each option.

PS: I don't think the guy was ridiculing you. I think, he's Australian, like me. That's just a form of humour that's common here. Also, I'm not trying to be a know it all, as I couldn't pull it off if my life depended upon it. Just sharing a little bit of cultural shift between generations in attempt to preserve history (lol, god I'm a wanker:). Times certainly have changed over the past couple of decades regarding the drug culture. At least here in Australia. We were bloody reckless idiots.

Test that it IS MDMA.

There has been a shocking number of fake pills reported.

The mushrooms at a low dose can be just as much fun... but if 1 cube is too much then yes, it's too hard to dose.
It was tested, did you even read the whole post?

You mean your 6th post? No - it's something I would expect in an opening statement, not as some addition way down the page. But I hunted for it and found it in the end,