• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower First time you smoked

nooodle

Bluelighter
When was the first time you smoked?
Leave your first time stories in the comments, here's mine :)

The first time I smoked weed was at a friends house that was partly under construction at the time, a few other mates over. We were all sitting on the couch listenin to tunes and my mates were organising to buy some weed, of course we ended up getting it about 30 minutes later. I was hesitant on having any and refused it after being asked, but watching them get baked as fuck sitting there laughing made me want to have some aswell.

I decided i would have some, we had a shitty plastic bottle with a hose as a downstem and an alfoil cone piece/bowl piece... Was shocking to say the least, but it got the job done i guess.
I had no idea really how to sink a bong, so i did the basic first time bong hit and coughed my lungs up. Obviously not finishing it off so i didn't really get too baked. No joke about 14 bongs later i was sitting there stoned as a motherfucker just talking shit with my mates and laughing my ass off. I remember at one point of time we were supposed to go outside to do something and I literally could not stand up, it took me a good few solid attempts of trying to get up before i succeeded and was decently hard for me to move around normally for a few minutes. Shit was memorable.

We wanted to be cool because the guys they were smoking it we were attracted to a lot so i smoked a Joint with them.
Result: NOTHING (like most people experienced). Then I smoked a second one after a while and realized I could sleep very well on it (ADHD with horrible sleep problems) - since then it was my drug/med for the evening before going to bed.

JJ

I was a freshman in high school. Our resident sociopath smoked me up - i didn't get high but he did - then ordered us a pizza. We used a gatorade bottle with a bowl cut into the cap and a rush in the middle.

Second time was with my best friend. We went in the hot tub, i was cracking dumb jokes and eating potato chips but kept dipping my hand in the water so unknowingly made the bag all soggy lol.

I was a freshman in high school. Our resident sociopath smoked me up - i didn't get high but he did - then ordered us a pizza. We used a gatorade bottle with a bowl cut into the cap and a rush in the middle.

Second time was with my best friend. We went in the hot tub, i was cracking dumb jokes and eating potato chips but kept dipping my hand in the water so unknowingly made the bag all soggy lol.

I find it interesting how most people don't get stoned on their first smoke up... Most of me and my mates got pretty fried.

The cannabinoid-receptors we all have in our brain have "to get used to it", let's say. I'ts like when you have to take an AD - you need a while until it works.

JJ

I had a joint with a friend from India. We were in the same residence hall at university, I was 19. I remember liking the smell but I didn't feel anything psychoactive. That happened when I visited my uncle in Anaheim. He let me try his homegrown (indoor) and I got so lifted I was lying on the floor, staring at the ceiling waiting for the walls to stop morphing. Every noise seemed loud and it was kind of scary but I got used to it

That was probably my 4th or 5th time trying mj. There was another time a few years later where I had a panic attack but I was able to leave the condo after an hour. I never had an unusual experience after that, so that's good

How much did you smoke? I had one or two soft bong rips.

Can't remember if i got stoned off the first few bongs i had, but i ripped about around 14 bongs that night lol. Pretty close to eachother aswell.

First time I smoked I was maybe 13 and got high as shit, I don’t know how anyone could not get high their first time unless they don’t inhale....had my first OBE my first time smoking, then as I smoked more I started with the ol weeds isn’t a psychedelic bit, cause it wasn’t for me at the time, wasn’t till I stopped smoking for a while and started again where I realized I’m tripping balls and weed is definitely a psychedelic...also wondering if anyone els had this, after we got stoned for the first time we ended up running through the streets Acting like kids(tripping balls), it was So much fun I honestly remember it as one of the funnest times of my life

Last edited:
First time I smoked I was maybe 13 and got high as shit, I don’t know how anyone could not get high their first time unless they don’t inhale....had my first OBE my first time smoking, then as I smoked more I started with the ol weeds isn’t a psychedelic bit, cause it wasn’t for me at the time, wasn’t till I stopped smoking for a while and started again where I realized I’m tripping balls and weed is definitely a psychedelic...also wondering if anyone els had this, after we got stoned for the first time we ended up running through the streets Acting like kids(tripping balls), it was So much fun I honestly remember it as one of the funnest times of my life

Yep i've def tripped off weed before, smoking and edibles. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.

Smoked hash oil at high school at age 13 with all these maoris whos family were gang members. Was so fucking high had the mad dry mouth and got caught by the teacher jumping the fence back into school and the dumb ass soaked up our bullshit story about wanting to see a fucking horse since our school was out rural next to a farm and let us go lmao.

Smoked hash oil at high school at age 13 with all these maoris whos family were gang members. Was so fucking high had the mad dry mouth and got caught by the teacher jumping the fence back into school and the dumb ass soaked up our bullshit story about wanting to see a fucking horse since our school was out rural next to a farm and let us go lmao.

Oh how easy it was to get away with shit when we were all younger lol

I was 12, visiting my family in Texas. My cousin was 16 or something. We smoked some dirt weed in the back yard. I remember laughing hysterically at these fish place mats on the table - was the funniest shit ever. Then we went inside and ate some cereal and continued laughing so hard that we woke my grandmother up.

Good times. I wish cannabis made me laugh like it used to... never really had that effect again except the first time.

The lead security guard at one highschool I went to freshman/junior year was literally a former DEA agent. It was a big highschool with security cameras and shit. We had to do some tactical shit to smoke cigs/weed outside classrooms and there was specifically this one wall we would always hop that led to an apartment complex. The security would ride around in golf carts constantly trying to catch us. Fun times.

My best friend actually works at that school now as a home room/detention teacher. We used to smoke heroin in the bathroom together. Funny how things work out.

When I was about 12-13 I had a friend who had an older brother who grew weed. He was the neighborhood connect for me and my friends. He would sell us a ziploc sandwich bag packed with leaf for $5. No buds, just leaf. We would go to my old elementary school to skate and try rolling joints. There was no cell phones then, so we had crazy dumb conversations.

I was 21. I had an indica and watched stoned movies and ate so much I got a stomach ache but didn't care

Was 14. My friend stole some from his mom. We got a corncob pipe from walgreens. Told our moms we were going to a sleepover. Smoked and stayed outside all night. I didn't get very high the 1st time. I felt something for sure. I only drank alcohol prior (in my life, and was only a few times). Remember everything so clear from that night to this day.

The 2nd time I could not stop laughing and was ripped. Remember very little. Only I fell out of tree from laughing and some guy telling me I can't hang. lol

Last edited: