• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flualprazolam

Yeah, Norflurazepam was great.

The ban came into force on 26th May 2016.

Review of the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Oh you're right, it was in on May 27th 2016 I received my last large shipment of firesale powder clonazolam and powder flubromazolam....oh man, I was ridden with anxiety in the late Obama years, it felt like WW3 was coming like I had felt since 2008 when Cheney tried to start a war with Russia over Georgia (which has American Army biowarfare weapons just a few hundred miles from the Russian border leaking all over the place, look into a Bulgarian female journalist named Bilyana, Bilyana.org I think? her last name is an atrocity to try to pronounce, so that site makes it easy. Should have seen it coming when reading her blog and other worrying trends in unsolved deaths/questionable suicides of hundreds of biochemists/biologists/immunologists all kind of scientists who's work regard humans and life throughout the 2010's...that was very scary to me but not as much as Russian and US troops being stationed 100 km from each other in Syria and the crazy flying of Russian Air Force and US Air Force over Syria where, when Russia was heavily involved, could have resulted in an error causing disaster to us all, say a dogfight going on between the 2....George HW Bush, pure evil itself, said the US would never leap frog over east germany. Yeah...sure. Bribed all neighbouring countries who were newly independent and loosely still linked to the USSR with the IMF/World Bank and made em slaves to eternal debt because capitalism is awesome I guess, and that means the US is circling Russia and also China with Biowarfare labs...should have known that Syria was just all a show and the US wasn't going to nuke Russia over Syria, who want to keep the country as it is (get back some of their country that's still inside US/terrorist forces in Idlib and Afrin province being invaded by Turkey to this day. I loved the few times Obama put down his feet and irritated his neocon handlers (regarding foreign policy, he was encircled by neocons and only a few allies) when he cut power to the NATO base on the border of Syria that has 60+ nukes, Incirlik base. Anyways, the days where this world terrified me are more or less over, I decided to take care of myself and then I'll see what I can do and it worked, got off the Suboxone Prison '17, got used to my RX benzos, my amazing suboxone doctor referred me to the Pain Clinic in town and I love my cheap generic 60mg oxycontins.

I do miss the big Canadian psychedelic vendors we had for a while, some of the best worldwide who got rid of their stock through the european stores that I wish were in Sweden, Spain or the Czech Republic and countries like that where RC mail always made it (and I never tried to order anything outright illegal here), the Netherlands and Denmark have been ehhhh, likely because the Customs looked for their packages, since they sold stuff that's illegal here (and NBOME ban in Canada got rid of almost any stimulant, phenethylamine psychedelics ('cept the mescaline analogues) and stuff based on amphetamine, just because of those fucking NBOME's which were not that great from what I've heard from the few friends who did make small blotter sheets for themselves, like 50 hits max, well titrated liquid, with the 25-b and 25-i, but even then I heard others saying they only had 25-b-nbome and it was complete hell for more than 20 hours....sounds like my biker made DOB blotter bad trip (one dose) that lasted 27 hours and left me feel brain burnt, the only thing that truly did, yeah alcohol seems like it does (and it does) on the next day when not drinking often, but that's not what I mean, it made me become nervous in the first place back around a month after 9/11 3rd semester into college and it took a while to feel normal again, clonazepam clearing out the HPPD when I got it prescribed, it truly is a miracle for that purpose. But you gotta take it long enough that you'll be addicted, not dangerously so, but you will have to decide if you like the anxiety effects enough to continue or to taper out at some point, my neurologist only asked after 3 years so he wasn't very concerned, it wasn't a large dose, just .5mg twice a day, but I saw a shrink and then at my worst it was 4mg clonazepam a day in 4 times a day 1mg...the 1mg pills I got are tiny pink ones made to dissolve under your tongue to stop seizures...I think they have like, clear listerine-like blotter for clonazepam and ativan too in the hospital to stock people having panic attacks in public since they melt so fast, it was almost as quickly efficient to stop anxiety, but it was too much to stay on for more than a few years, I was able to work some of my internal shit and then I was able to switch to diazepam and bromazepam in small doses (especially the latter) and it's worth about getting rid 2/3 of my previous tolerance to benzos, so less cloud-brained. I did that when conditions allowed though, had a rough early/mid 10's I can say..