• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam help

Dtuc17

Greenlighter
I got some flubromazepam recently and IT is definitely real from à very popular domestic vendor anyways I seem to not feel that much effect even up to 30 mg I mean it does something maybe around the effect of 2 mg of Xanax but I would assume that this drug would be way more potent by weight and now it seems what I thought was a good deal is quite expensive. Aa also does anyone have any information on The subunit binding of this compound I am just baffled by it and if anyone's tried it can they tell me what there's tasted like on the off chance that I somehow got bunk stuff. Because I always consider nothing 100% for sure. My solution tastes like propylene glycol with like a chemical minty flavor

ititit also seems to have a flavor that is vaguely similar to The taste and feeling of Klonopin but much stronger taste

Mine tastes identical (first time Using flubro-pam solution from well-know place and I was also super underwhelmed.

Was looking for something slow onset, not much amnesia and lots of anxiolysis muscle reaction. Thus SORT OF delivered but it was hit or miss and took like 24mg just to breach basic effects.

I love that I can remember stuff but I almost can't tell if it's working. Others with even higher tolerance have sung its praises so I'm confused...

Anyone?

Dm me If you want

Last edited by a moderator:
I got flubromazolam it caused me to do some crazy stuff. I would Skype my ex and I was all over the place. I kept gobbling down Norco 10's still don't see how I'm here. Clonazolam now that one caused me to black out within ten minutes of taking it. These research chemicals are just so dangerous but when you suffer anxiety you'll do anything 4 relief