• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazolam - Any Truth to Permanent Tolerance Claims?

muie

Bluelighter
1) Any truth to claims in regards to flubromazolam causing permanent tolerance to other benzos?
2) Any truth that it may cause certain changes to the brain or cause changes in brain chemistry which can permanently increase your tolerance to other benozs?

I've heard people claim the same thing about flualprazolam and/or clonazolam, saying it boosts up your tolerance really bad but never heard claims of permanent tolerance to benzodiazepines except in some cases, and in all cases flubromazolam was used!

Any information is highly appreciated?

No actual evidence this occurs with those drugs specifically.

However logically speaking it would make sense that ultra potent benzos such as flubromazolam (the LSD of benzos) would downregulate GABA receptors more than other benzos.

In a homeostatic attempt to deal with the presence of benzodiazepines the body down-regulates a great number of these associated receptors and they sort of unfold/reabsorb. Then when they are eventually called back after benzodiazepines are no longer present they are expressed differently genetically and are less efficient at enhancing GABA. These changes in gene expressions can be permanent.

If any benzo are to do this it would definitely be the ultra potent ones. Can't imagine what's in store for that guy who posted here with a purported 100mg/day clonazolam habit. I had a gram a day nordiazepam habit once which still doesn't measure up to 100mg/day of clonazolam.

Oddly I don't have much in terms or a permatolerance to benzos. I can feel 1mg of etizolam. What is permanent though is a very high sensitivity to benzo withdrawal. For instance if I haven't benzos for a year and took say 4mg of xanax once i'd feel awful for 5 days after.

That, and im more anxious in general than i was before benzos. I'd be more worried about this phenomenon than permatolerance. Benzodiazepines cause brain damage.

I had a huge benzo habit and took a lot of f-lam years ago, i stopped benzos for years but now if i do a take a little diazepam i do feel it, so I'd say no, it doesn't cause permatolerance.

I am afraid of it causing permanent changes, both physiologic & psychological! I've read experiences where it was also responsible for inducing long lasting tolerance for years & years after stopping use to any & all other benzodiazepines one would use afterwards, and in some cases they claim this change was permanent!

Other things that worry me about this substance is the 'overdose risk' - which I don't understand since all this drug is just a very strong benzodiazepine, in which case dose ranges of 3mg or 4mg (dose ranges that are know to cause overdoses).

My point is that a very strong benzodiazepine will not under any shape or form cause *death*! If anything, this suggests this particular substance is inherently toxic!

Correct me if I'm wrong!! When taking a strong benzodiazepine in excessive doses (ex: Flualp, Midazolam, Phenazepam....all the prescription benzodiazepines that you can think of also), no matter how high the dose of strong benzodiazepines a person decides to take is, say 10mg - 20mg Flualp orally, or 30mg - 40mg Midazolam orally, or 10mg - 20mg phenazepam orally, or even say 10mg - 20mg lorazepam orally, etc. The worst case scenario that will come your way (if you don't drive, or go shopping....if you do the right thing & stay inside) is complete loss of memory - in other words amnesia for a long time (24hrs+), loss of motor skills (physical - stumbling as well as mental skills- slurred speech), and then the inevitable passing out occurs which in these cases, with those dosages, would put the person out for over 24hrs+ easily!

Also the dose curve response is said to be an indicator of low therapeutic index, meaning that a recreational dose may be 2mg - 3mg while an overdose may be as little as 1mg+ or 2mg+ and this cannot be due to it's potency! High potency benzodiazepines do not kill anyone unless they have other sedatives in their system, but this compound has had a few fatalities too many (for a benzodiazepine....come on guys, let's figure this out in the interest of harm reduction!)

Some points that were brought up by my fellow bluelight brothers, which merit a bit more light shed on these very important pharmacologic effects which are quite different from any other benzodiazepine of equal strength. Therefore, from my experience with benzodiazepine pharmacology & pharma-kinetics and the observations I've noted from this particular benzodiazepine, as well from the statements below, has led me to believe that this compound may be inherently toxic.

No absolutely not. I Used it on and off with clonazolam for 3 months. Then burned through an entire gram of etizolam powder in one week. yes one week. That was about a year ago. Now I can feel 0.25mg of alprazolam. The perfect dose for me is 1mg. It gets me nice and feeling good and put me right to sleep eventually. This is also 13 years of on and off benzo usage.

People speak of this kindling effect of withdrawals becoming worse and more and more noticeable each time. ive only withdrawaled off of benzos twice in my whole life one time from that clonazolam binge and once after that etizolam binge. I could take 1mg of tiz 4 or 5 days straight with zero issues after stopping. no rebound symptoms. however everyone is different!!!

Honestly if people had easier access to GHB they wouldn't use these benzos imo. They use them because they want to get fuckdd up and reduce their anxiety. GHB is 10x better than any benzo, and in my case and a lot of people I know you can use it heavily for weeks without zero withdrawal symtpoms. it really needs to be used around the clock morning to night for months before a real dependence forms.

I'm talking pure GHB. GBL and 14bdo also take a lot of time to form dependance in my experience but they are harder on the body and don't feel as clean or healthy.

These people abusing clonazolam and flubro(in doses over 0.2mg) are setting themselves up for lifelong problems. Why fuck with these? find a good overseas source and pick up 100 2mg clonazepam, 100 10 diazepam, for a dollar a piece.