• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Flubromazolam - Retrospective - 6 years with the Knockout Night Nurse

More enjoyable than IV heroin? Wow. I have never had a benzo even be remotely comparable to a good strong full agonist opiate (or even a weaker opiate). But I have only taken them orally.

personal preference. benzos are my doc. far my relaxing than opiates. obviously opiates tick a few boxes for me as well, as they are both solid downers.

also smoked etizolam and flubromazolam blows iv heroin rush outta the water. only thing that beats the rush is grade a crack and iv dissos.

only thing that beats the rush is grade a crack and iv dissos.
Hell yeah. Agreed. And #triggered
Less than 24hrs now I'll be pumping my veins full of k 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
How on earth am I going to sleep now!?

As for smoking f-lam, i ate hundreds maybe thousands of the pellets, never had raw powder.
Etizolam raw powder i had, but never tried to smoke from foil or pipe. One time i made a solution with 100mg and 2ml PG and put it in a vape pen, it didnt do anything apart from give me a very VERY mild headrush followed by a headache, so i threw it away.
Wish id tried it from foil, because i dont do benzos (to get high) anymore and will probably never have etiz powder again. Although, sort of glad i didn't, lol

I have always dissolved my etizolam in PG at 2mg/mL. I have grown to really like etizolam a lot, I use it pretty regularly, but at very adamant about giving it breaks enough to avoid dependence. I probably should avoid smoking it, to be honest. Benzos are not really recreational for me but damn are they relaxing. I like relaxing.

I have always dissolved my etizolam in PG at 2mg/mL.
Yeah for oral consumption this seems the best ratio, well, between 1 and 5mg/ml, i only did 50mg/ml because it takes so many tokes on one of those pens to vape a ml, id say easily 100 big ones, i was trying to work it out so I could take 2-3 big tokes and get ~1mg...
Shame it didnt work, would have been a cool (but risky) way to get relaxed.
My pen had 3 heat settings, maybe i was using the wrong one 🤷‍♂️ after the headache came on thick and fast i just stopped experimenting, iirc there was nothing online about doing it back then (im going back to when raw powder was first available on the clearnet, gotta be like 7 years ish) and my mate suggested it would give me brain damage so i just sacked it off and carried on eating the pellets and etizest i had loads of. That 100mg of raw powder was dirt cheap anyway.

They need to be smoked out of a pipe or foil.

I personally didnt find smoking flubromazolam too euphoric since its hard to remember anything that happens after. I have bits and pieces of memories, like compulsively smoking DPT after.

Smoked etizolam was more memorable but it hits so hard that you are stumbling around drunk. Made me very depressed, very sad, like some melancholic drunk. Ive seen people get weepy and sad on alcohol buts its never happened to me with any amount of liquor. I never understood until i smoked 30mg+ of etizolam. I was stumbling and weeping, it was such a profound sadness.

smoke it? First ill have to find it again. and no that wasn't a hint hint keep your source. Smoked Etizolam I have done and before that smoked 25-bnome (sp) which was a bit wreckless. But shoot smoking 1 mg is a tough thing to do. 30 mg of etiz, what is your tolerance roughly negrogesic? (I know your a legend :) ) 30 mg use to be like my morning dose, that was oral of course and many years ago when, idk what im allowed to talk about now days so ill just say when things were easier.

smoke it? First ill have to find it again. and no that wasn't a hint hint keep your source. Smoked Etizolam I have done and before that smoked 25-bnome (sp) which was a bit wreckless. But shoot smoking 1 mg is a tough thing to do. 30 mg of etiz, what is your tolerance roughly negrogesic? (I know your a legend :) ) 30 mg use to be like my morning dose, that was oral of course and many years ago when, idk what im allowed to talk about now days so ill just say when things were easier.

That was without much of a tolerance at all since i rarely use benzos now, but I have a sort of permanent tolerance to them as I used to be a really heavy duty benzo user. Still I would never take 30mg of etizolam orally, as that would be way too much. It is easier to smoke etizolam at way high doses than taken orally. And it is very short-lived.

I was also on a stimulant binge at that time. I have smoked smaller amounts and it was very effective too. A good use of smoked etizolam is if you wake up at 3am and cant sleep but need to be up and awake by 7:30am. Two milligrams would be plenty.

A good use of smoked etizolam is if you wake up at 3am and cant sleep but need to be up and awake by 7:30am. Two milligrams would be plenty.

I'm guessing that since it cleared your system faster, it could actually be a good way to be less worried about dependence when using it for sleep? Unless, of course, it became moreish.

I'm guessing that since it cleared your system faster, it could actually be a good way to be less worried about dependence when using it for sleep? Unless, of course, it became moreish.

Its not moreish really unless you arent using it purposefully.

Ive used it as such in cases when i took excessive stimulants and 3am rolls around but I have to be somewhere in the morning. You can get some much needed sleep that would otherwise be impossible and show up to a meeting somewhat rested.

Ive also had my girlfriend smoke etizolam in circumstances in which ive given her alot of very stimulating drugs (like n-ethylhexedrone or n-ethylpentedrone) and she had to be at work 5 hours later but required some sleep.

Last edited:
I should have tried this last night because I woke up at 2am and took 2mg orally to sleep. All I have is 2mg/mL PG solution so not sure how that would work, could you smoke it that way like in a spoon with a lighter and a straw? I don't have any in dry powder, and anyway I can't weigh 2mg accurately.

Dude just dissolve it in everclear at 50 mg per ml, and drop 4 units (2 mg) sublingual out of a slin pin. Hits in 10 mins, nice quick fix without all the hassle of smoking.

Although, smoking sounds like an interesting ROA for a benzo

I should have tried this last night because I woke up at 2am and took 2mg orally to sleep. All I have is 2mg/mL PG solution so not sure how that would work, could you smoke it that way like in a spoon with a lighter and a straw? I don't have any in dry powder, and anyway I can't weigh 2mg accurately.

Well you can vape it in an empty vaporizer cartridge but other than that I'm not sure.

As far as weighing it out, it isn't necessary. Eyeballing is fine. Just a few little specks is all that's needed

Well all of my etizolam is in solution with PG, I don't have any dry powder.

I've done a lot of clonazolam, flubromazolam, flualprazolam and other RC benzos like phenaz etc.

Can say with the triazolo rcs, be fucking careful. Don't be like me and finger dip it.

Can happily tell you it will wind up making you homeless, sleeping in boats in driveways, and walking around like a zombie with no shoes in the rain in the dead of night causing giant blisters on your feet ;)

One time I was weighing out some flubromazolam and U-47700 although I didn't explicitly take any. About 20 minutes later I could barely keep my eyes open, there was no paranoia, but I was trying to do whatever I could to stay awake given the risks of the aforementioned chemicals when combined. In retrospect I guess I breathed in an active dose of flubromazolam and it goes to show you can't be too careful when weighing out potent chemicals.

Flubromazepam was much less hypnotic than flubromazolam but I remember it lasting a lot longer, like one dose would last for days. It was scary how functional I could be on flubromazepam and not remember it. I actually don't really see what use these are to people, they're either too strong or too long. Bromazolam is right up my alley though. Fast acting and it's quite euphoric to boot. I don't take it often but it's nice to have it on hand. I always liked etizolam but I actually prefer bromazolam, it's more euphoric and less disinhibiting.

Thanks for submitting this report, Asante. :) This stuff seems like it's very dangerous for many people. In order to use this you absolutely must use liquid measurement and have an accurate scale to create your solutions (ie, not rely on vendor's claimed weight). Even then, the potential to black out and keep dosing is high, if that's the sort of behavior you exhibit on benzos, and there have been deaths from overdose from this one, I believge I recall hearing about a death at as little as 3mg. Most benzos are nearly impossible to OD on, but not flubromazolam.

Just wanted to put that out there, as your report makes it sound great and appealing, but a solid measure of caution is needed with this one.
this drug is the fentynl of benzodiazepenes.

More enjoyable than IV heroin? Wow. I have never had a benzo even be remotely comparable to a good strong full agonist opiate (or even a weaker opiate). But I have only taken them orally.
i honestly got a boring feeling from opiates.....i had a 10-15-20 a day habit for 5 years of the good old yellow watson 853s 10/325.....or the yellow Vs ....but no dice anymore . im glad i have a liver. id take xanax over a roxi 30 anyday..... subutex......if used the right way can make roxis look useless