• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Fluclotizolam vs clonazolam?

chicken hoagie

Bluelighter
My domestic vendor recently ran out of stock on clonazolam (not sure how since he has been pumping it out for years), so fluclotizolam is the next cheapest affordable benzo he has available at the moment. Never tried it. Anyone have experience with it compared to clonazolam? Does it make you tired if taken for daytime anxiety or social anxiety? How long are the aftereffects?

I am trying to take benzos in a way to just keep metabolites in my system so that I in theory will only have to take them once every two or three days.

I would suggest you quit right now period! Something is telling me this is a very bad idea and dangerous. Please heed this warning. Im a born again Christian. I know that maybe irrelevant to you but to me your life is priceless and there isnt another one if you die without Christ. There is NO HIGH LIKE THE MOST HIGH!!

My domestic vendor recently ran out of stock on clonazolam (not sure how since he has been pumping it out for years), so fluclotizolam is the next cheapest affordable benzo he has available at the moment. Never tried it. Anyone have experience with it compared to clonazolam? Does it make you tired if taken for daytime anxiety or social anxiety? How long are the aftereffects?

I am trying to take benzos in a way to just keep metabolites in my system so that I in theory will only have to take them once every two or three days.

I haven't tried fluclotizolam but I can't imagine it lasts nearly as long as clonazolam, so factor that in.

I would also imagine that it isn't as hypnotic and sedating as clonazolam. Probably resembles a more sedating etizolam.

I've tried it recently, the 1mg blotters with the structural formula on one side and fluclotizolam on the other.

1mg is an ok dose for me (I probably have some permatolerance from past use, but haven't taken benzos regularly for a few years so it's not sky high or anything). Haven't taken clonazolam since 2019, but I think it's about twice as strong? Maybe a bit more. And it does last longer.. Never was a big clonazolam fan, always prefered flubromazolam/flualprazolam/flunitrazolam (if we're talking about the very potent ones)... In general I prefer benzos with a r2' F and not a r2' Cl.

The main effects last around 4h for me + a few more hours of residual sedation&anxiolysis.

It hits much faster than clonazolam, I can feel it starting in around 10-15 minutes and by 30-45 min it's pretty much peaked. Clonazolam took at least twice as long for me.

It's pretty warm/fuzzy/euphoric (if you're the kind of person that finds benzos euphoric). It's also pretty hypnotic (not so much that it'll knock you out, but you will feel sleepy) so if your goal is just preventing wds/anxiety it's probably not the best choice.

Imo it's more of a benzo you take if you enjoy benzos and just want a few hours of fun and not so much something you'd take for anxiety.

If you're looking for something to taper with try norflurazepam/flubromazepam (they aren't ideal, because they are a bit too enjoyable.. but they are available at just about any rc vendor) or diclazepam (if you can still find it). And if you are looking for something for daytime anxiety, pyrazolam is very nice.

Well, thanks for the constructive info apart from the bible thumper above with no real input...you would think that everyone on here is aware that we are all here because we have drug habits..jeesh.

Well, thanks for the constructive info apart from the bible thumper above with no real input...you would think that everyone on here is aware that we are all here because we have drug habits..jeesh.
I suppose they are here for our recovery forums and other than drug forms. Why do they muck about in drug threads then? I do not know this.

The fact that Xanax (or any benzo, for that matter) is very briefly detectable in urine may come as a surprise to you. The medicine lingers in your bloodstream for about two days because Xanax (and most benzos) have a half-life of around 11 hours.
Why don't you look up how long kpin, or diazepam are detectable in urine. Iirc for Clonazepam it's something like 12-28 days, and I believe valium lingers a few weeks as well. There are people like me who would just like to take the real alprazolam I have such easy access too, but can't take a benzo that might come up positive in the cup. I'm honest with my sub clinic so it bothers me little that their more extensive testing can detect much more, but probations 12 panel must only ever be triggered by Suboxone and tree. Which hasn't been a problem although I took alp a little too long, and am now tapering with the use of rilmazofone, and flubrotizolam. To op I hear much more positive reports on flubrotizolam than fluclotizolam, but this is my first research with either as well as my first crack at rilmazofone. My research suggests that these two very different benzos are my best bet for tapering and jumping off without it making a probation ua cup so much of a worry. Not planning to stay on either, but both have their place.

I've tried it recently, the 1mg blotters with the structural formula on one side and fluclotizolam on the other.

1mg is an ok dose for me (I probably have some permatolerance from past use, but haven't taken benzos regularly for a few years so it's not sky high or anything). Haven't taken clonazolam since 2019, but I think it's about twice as strong? Maybe a bit more. And it does last longer.. Never was a big clonazolam fan, always prefered flubromazolam/flualprazolam/flunitrazolam (if we're talking about the very potent ones)... In general I prefer benzos with a r2' F and not a r2' Cl.

The main effects last around 4h for me + a few more hours of residual sedation&anxiolysis.

It hits much faster than clonazolam, I can feel it starting in around 10-15 minutes and by 30-45 min it's pretty much peaked. Clonazolam took at least twice as long for me.

It's pretty warm/fuzzy/euphoric (if you're the kind of person that finds benzos euphoric). It's also pretty hypnotic (not so much that it'll knock you out, but you will feel sleepy) so if your goal is just preventing wds/anxiety it's probably not the best choice.

Imo it's more of a benzo you take if you enjoy benzos and just want a few hours of fun and not so much something you'd take for anxiety.

If you're looking for something to taper with try norflurazepam/flubromazepam (they aren't ideal, because they are a bit too enjoyable.. but they are available at just about any rc vendor) or diclazepam (if you can still find it). And if you are looking for something for daytime anxiety, pyrazolam is very nice.
I hear bromonordiazapam is massively similar to diazepam, and great as a taper. Hear 16mg roughly equals 20mg diazepam. If I didn't think it'd trigger a positive I'd have grabbed that over the ones that I did

I hear bromonordiazapam is massively similar to diazepam, and great as a taper. Hear 16mg roughly equals 20mg diazepam. If I didn't think it'd trigger a positive I'd have grabbed that over the ones that I did
Do you think it has that nice warmth that diazepam has for the first few hours? That's so lovely. Or is it more in the background like diazepam is after a few hours have passed?

If I had to guess the n-methyl version (bromodiazepam... diazepam with the Cl swapped with a Br) would feel nicer than what's actually available :/

bromonordiazapam is massively similar to diazepam,
I'd think it would be closer to nordazepam.
Generally N-methyl benzos are more intense than non-methylated benzos, as I understand it.

Yeah it’s complete trash. Like no joke the worst benzo I’ve even done. It provides zero anxiety relief and no euphoria. Don’t waste your money for real.

Do you think it has that nice warmth that diazepam has for the first few hours? That's so lovely. Or is it
Do you think it has that nice warmth that diazepam has for the first few hours? That's so lovely. Or is it more in the background like diazepam is after a few hours have passed?

If I had to guess the n-methyl version (bromodiazepam... diazepam with the Cl swapped with a Br) would feel nicer than what's actually available :/

more in the background like diazepam is after a few hours have passed?

Yea I've seen numerous posts that claim it's exactly as you claimed 16=20, but other posts claim much lower doses for equivalency. Problem is it goes by multiple names. Give me a few min to finish my shower and I'll be back with all it's synonyms

Lil update I tried rilmazofone, and the flubrotizolam. Don't waste time on the rilm its trash, but the flubrotizolam is quite nice! I feel like the potency was over hyped tho bc I usually take 2mg at a time just like all. Hits quick too, and doesn't seem to last super long or anything either