• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Fluorexetamine (3-F-2’-oxo-PCE; FXE) Thread

You cannot vape the 2-oxo achs like ketamine or mxe, they are destroyed before they go into the vapor phase. Pcp and the like can be vaped, this doesn’t produce a good high though. Too weak.

You cannot vape the 2-oxo achs like ketamine or mxe, they are destroyed before they go into the vapor phase. Pcp and the like can be vaped, this doesn’t produce a good high though. Too weak.
In my experience you can smoke both MXE and 2-oxo ach’s like 2-oxo PCE.
It’s not my preferred way to consume them but it does work.

Yeah back in the glory daze of MXE, we used to smoke it sometimes, it definitely works, but it's wasteful

Ok, I tried a bubble of mxe back in the day, no effect.

Tried also vaping tce, very mild effects. Nothing compared to when snorted.

ok I have been wating for FXE hard time long, like hxe brket and TCP analogs.. but I've just seen it for first time now in the real vendor of my list (hope you understand) and I guess it is the pure substance, this vendor has top notch quality usually. Last ACH I tried was 3mepcpy and fuck I love the rush meph/cocke edge, the short duration and the disso afterglow.. but it is very moreish and compulsive redosing is the way my nose finally wet wreck. someone can describe the effects and dose IN of FXE without stim cut? maybe a full trip report?

I am not sure if it really is the pure substance, but it might be. It seems anecdotally that some people have tried what they were told was the pure substance, but found it very stimulating. I heard that they added a stimulant because they couldn't get the pure substance to crystallize, th9ugh I don't now how accurate that statement is.

I am not sure if it really is the pure substance, but it might be. It seems anecdotally that some people have tried what they were told was the pure substance, but found it very stimulating. I heard that they added a stimulant because they couldn't get the pure substance to crystallize, th9ugh I don't now how accurate that statement is.
yeah a friend just saw me an image of this same vendor saying it has 8%stim on it. I sent an mail to them asquing for it. In the supossed the chemist put it for stabilization-cristalization, why an active compound? There must have thousand of things to help cristalization. 2-fket is lightly hygroscopic too but there are very good batch with beautifully formed clear stable crystals.. maybe bad chemist? I think would be better to wait for the good ones

Still no reports on this one?!

At least in europe it's definitely available and on sale, and as far as I'm aware that's the 'pure', or 'clean' synthesis, with no added stimulant or whatever bs ppl have reported!

Shit is somewhat expensive, but since we don't talk about prices, i wouldn't want to go into any more detailed information.

I'm trying to get a sample, if that won't work, I'll probably get me half a g to have a look about what that FXE is!

Adios...

Still no reports on this one?!

At least in europe it's definitely available and on sale, and as far as I'm aware that's the 'pure', or 'clean' synthesis, with no added stimulant or whatever bs ppl have reported!

Shit is somewhat expensive, but since we don't talk about prices, i wouldn't want to go into any more detailed information.

I'm trying to get a sample, if that won't work, I'll probably get me half a g to have a look about what that FXE is!

Adios...
yeah its in some webs, but you should contact and ask for the synthesis. the majority of batches offered contains the stimulant on it for cristalization pourposes they say. some webs dont mention it but if you ask they admit it. If you found a pure batch you are very lucky. The reports I ve watched say the pure form is hygroscopic, sticky dark substance. When you try it please do a trip report with the substance aspect, odor, etc.
Buenas noches

Where is the follow up to this please?
I decided not to order after all due to the 8% PV stimulant. I'm a "recovering" addict and stimulants are my drug of choice. I say "recovering" because I do still use dissociatives. Dissociatives do provide me with some therapeutic effect, although I do sometimes use them more often than I'd like.

Anyways, I recently ordered some FXE because it seems like the new batches are more pure and might not have the stimulant in it. My vendor is very honest, they originally got the stim batch and said as much. They got rid of the stim disclaimer so as far as I know, this batch is stim free.

It arrived tonight and I opened it up. I was pleased when I saw beautiful white crystals. No brown or other coloration to it. I smelled it and I didn't catch a whiff of the "cheese" smell that PV's have. I am excited to try it. I'll probably give it a go this weekend.

Gonna do 3-CL-PCP on Monday. I might try some FXE at the tail end of that, otherwise I may give it a go on Tuesday. I'll try to report back about the experience

Cool, hopefully it's pure, I heard, though, that the reason they added the stimulant was to be able to get it to crystallize, and that without the stimulant, it won't crystallize. Though they could have figured out another way to get it to crystallize. If possible you should send some off to a lab to get tested. I'm curious as to whether there are actually ay batches that are pure. If so, I'd like to try it.

yeah, i am waiting for your trip report. it is very nobel and i am waiting for more info and for good batch being accesible. when I find a safe source I will go to energy control and lab test it. but I dont know at the moment. My source has good reputation and quality, it say is pure (or dont mention any stimulant) and the testing result attached is for one pure molecule, but I ve asked them for this wuestion and have no response... now I ve decided to wait for trip report.. safety first. on the other hand, the 3cl its one of the best and functional achs I know, but.. is so caustic I only do sublingual/oral without damage my tissues. hope you enjoy it. next month I will buy another gram of 3cl. at the moment 3me-pcpy is on the way! probably my favorite strong disso now

P. S. watching "my octopus teacher" on 3-cl-PCP its a magical experience, the mindstate of 3cl is amazing for understand things and comprehension. the imagination and neural conexion of concepts is the best of disso scene, very charm and zen (like mxm if mxm is good batch but with the pcps amazing set and space of thinking. amazing molecule for sure. the worst part is the ROA

Where is the follow up to this please?
I decided not to order after all due to the 8% PV stimulant. I'm a "recovering" addict and stimulants are my drug of choice. I say "recovering" because I do still use dissociatives. Dissociatives do provide me with some therapeutic effect, although I do sometimes use them more often than I'd like.

Anyways, I recently ordered some FXE because it seems like the new batches are more pure and might not have the stimulant in it. My vendor is very honest, they originally got the stim batch and said as much. They got rid of the stim disclaimer so as far as I know, this batch is stim free.

It arrived tonight and I opened it up. I was pleased when I saw beautiful white crystals. No brown or other coloration to it. I smelled it and I didn't catch a whiff of the "cheese" smell that PV's have. I am excited to try it. I'll probably give it a go this weekend.

Gonna do 3-CL-PCP on Monday. I might try some FXE at the tail end of that, otherwise I may give it a go on Tuesday. I'll try to report back ab
P. S. watching "my octopus teacher" on 3-cl-PCP its a magical experience, the mindstate of 3cl is amazing for understand things and comprehension. the imagination and neural conexion of concepts is the best of disso scene, very charm and zen (like mxm if mxm is good batch but with the pcps amazing set and space of thinking. amazing molecule for sure. the worst part is the ROA

3-CL-PCP has quickly become one of my all time favorite chems. The first 4 times that I tried it I made significant progress with processing things that have been affecting me mentally for YEARS. For me it's personally almost as good as MDMA in terms of therapeutic value when addressing trauma. The difference is with MDMA I need to be with a close friend that I can talk to in able to be able to process stuff. With 3-CL I'm able to do that work by myself. 3-CL is like a blend of MDMA, 3-MeO-PCP and LSD for me. It's truly amazing. RPGs are also freaking amazing while on it. The only downside imo is it's long duration (though I usually don't mind because the effects are so nice)

Anyways, I think I may give a small dose of FXE a go tonight. Feeling depressed due to some conflict with an old friend. I do work tomorrow but I start fairly late. The reports that I'm reading state that the duration is about 1 hour for the peak and come down within 3 hours. Think im gonna try 5mg and if I don't react strongly and don't feel tweaked. Then I'll try 30mg

Edit: Just got home and did a tester dose of about 5mg (weighed 30mg and divided into 3 almost equal piles. I took half of the smallest one).

I didn't feel any burn nor did I notice any smell, including the cheesy PV smell. However, the moment that I snorted it I got very hot and jittery. I honestly think that it's just due to anxiety. If it did have 8% of the stimulant then I would have just done .4mg of the stim, which I doubt would be noticeable. I did have 270mg of Caffeine today between 12pm-9m. That is a lot of caffeine for me. The heat in the house was also up really high and I had just stepped in the door, which is probably why I got so hot

I'm having my doubts about trying it tonight. Remembered just as I was gonna do it that I had about 900mg of Phenibut and I'm on 12mg of Buprenorphine a day, so I worry about respiratory depression. I have mixed suboxone with other dissos before (Ketamine, 3-meo-pcp, 3-cl-pcp, MXPR) and I've never noticed any issues with my breathing. The fact that FXE is so new and with phenibut added in, I'm unsure.

Edit #2: JK, decided to go for the 30mg (sorta spread out). Those worries are still there but I'm sure I'll be fine. I used to do benzos and meth and heroin all together and didn't die, I'm sure my body can handle a phenibut dose with a little dissociative and suboxone. Will report back with my experience; if not tonight then tomorrow

Last edited:
So I did try the FXE last night. I won't go into too much detail, because I'm not sure what I'd write. This experience was okay overall but nothing mindblowing.

The appearance of my batch is large white/clearish crystals. It almost looks like meth, the only difference is the crystals seem to form differently in terms of shape. Meth crystals look more like shards whereas the FXE are more rocky. I insufflated it and there was a small burn but nothing unbearable. No noticeable smell.

I started with a roughly 5mg tester dose and didn't really notice any effect. I sniffed up another 10mg about 20 minutes later without much in terms of noticeable effects. Maybe some very minor dissociation and stimulation. Not long after I snorted another 15mg bringing my total to 30mg over the course of an hour, this provided me with some very minor dissociation.

Feeling a little more comfortable pushing the dose, I weighed out 30mg more. I snorted half of that and noticed a small increase in effect and shortly after I snorted the other half. So at 60mg over 2 hours I was definitely noticing a level of dissociation, with fleeting euphoria (albeit not extreme. More background). The headspace was very clear though. It was more purely physical dissociation.

It was started to become enjoyable but I was still having trouble figuring out the drugs character. So I cut off a tiny chunk and crushed it and bumped it over the next 2 hours. I did not weigh it, I just did small bumps when I decided I wanted an increase in effect. Pouring out a random amount and doing small bumps without weighing is typically my MO with dissos once I get comfortable with the effects. If I had to guess, I think the amount I cut off was around 100mg, which I bumped over the course of a couple hours. This brought out more of the character and at one point I started to notice some trippiness. A little bit of visual distortion and introspection, but over all it was a clear headed experience with not too much in terms of headspace.

Honestly, this chem seems to be a lot like ketamine in terms of effect, duration and dosage. A bit less trippy than Ketamine, physically the dissociation is very similar and the peak lasts about 45min-60min with the effects really calming down by hour 2 or 3. I was able to sleep about 3 hours after my last dose which is unheard of for me. I usually need at least 8 hours after a disso dose to get to sleep (depending on the chem).

If there is a stimulant in this clear batch, then the effects are very mild and don't have much of an effect on the experience. The experience was a bit stimulating, although not overwhelmingly so. It was about the level of stimulation that I've seen in other dissos. There was one point where I noticed effects that I thought may come from a PV stim. At one point my chest started to hurt. It felt like my heart was sore, and I felt like my BP was increased somewhat. It was unpleasant but didn't freak me out too bad. I've never really noticed an effect on my heart from a dissociative, except for increased BP from 3-MeO-PCE; so I definitely took note of it.

Sorry for the long read and not much information. The experience was enjoyable but a bit lackluster. I've tried a lot of dissociatives and the effects are closer to Ketamine than any other. Surely closer to ketamine than it is to MXE.

I remembered as I was coming down that I do have reagent tests somewhere. If I were to test it, would there be a test that I could do that could confirm that it has AD2PV, or would the test be inconclusive due to the presence of the ACH?

It would probably be inconclusive, but only because as far as I know, no one has reagent tested this. It would be valuable for you to do so, because if other people did, too, we could start to get a body of reactions... hopefully someone could reagent test the batch that was advertised as having a stimulant, and we could compare. If there was a difference between the two batches, we might infer something.

What would be really, super useful for everyone is if you could send it to a lab for analysis, but I wouldn't blame you if you didn't considering the cost.

It would probably be inconclusive, but only because as far as I know, no one has reagent tested this. It would be valuable for you to do so, because if other people did, too, we could start to get a body of reactions... hopefully someone could reagent test the batch that was advertised as having a stimulant, and we could compare. If there was a difference between the two batches, we might infer something.

What would be really, super useful for everyone is if you could send it to a lab for analysis, but I wouldn't blame you if you didn't considering the cost.
I will try to reagent test my batch tomorrow. I would love to be able to send my stuff off to a lab, but yeah, I can't really afford it. I don't make much above minimum wage. Is there a certain lab that you suggest sending into? I'd like to look into it.

I forgot to add one detail; during my experience I didn't notice any bladder discomfort, however, today my bladder has felt a bit sore. I took some ibuprofen and drank lots of water and it's starting to feel better. The bladder discomfort seems to be less than ketamine, at least at this dosage. Any amount of K will usually have me in pain almost immediately. Ketamine is the worst in terms of bladder discomfort out of any ACH I have tried

the only way to get conclussions at the moment is lab testing. For the molecule and effects, its the fuorinated version of NEK, for its logic compare its pharmacollogy and subjetive effects with ethylketamine than with MXE (FXE is more a comercial name to attract mxe lovers, yeah.. but is better nomenclature than NEK or NENK) in theory fluorinated are morebpotent than chlorinated (think of 2fk vs ket) but NEK (2cl-2oxo-PCE) was very mild effects, usefull for party and dance and poor for psychonaut and holing, and it clumps and fill your nostrills, 200mg dose and forgot breathing from this nosehole. The fluorinated normally (as seen for example in amphets) are worse in the nose, its logic.
One question: the 2fket is very very hygroscopic, this one too?

A brilliant opportunity to elegantly call a drug Floxetamine is wasted. Why always the jawbreaker names?