• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Focalin!

Speedaddict69

Bluelighter
Wondering if anyone out there experiences the empowering euphoria I feel after blowing focalin and if so how do you compare it to the feeling you get from coke

it works for a litle bit but tolerance builds too rapidly and has too many side effects

Focalin (dexmethylphenidate) should feel similar to cocaine, moreso than Dextroamphetamine (dexadrine) or Amphetamine Salts (Adderall), as it as a similar mechanism of action. Dexmethylphenidate is a dopamine-norepinephrine Re-Uptake Inhibitor and cocaine acts as a serotonin–norepinephrine–dopamine reuptake inhibitor. Dextroamphetamine and dextromethamphetamine in contrast, block the re-uptake of dopamine. (Source)

Another similar Drug is Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (known as MDPV), which is another Dopamine-Norepeniphren Reuptake Inhibitor with 4x the potency of methylphenidate (not a drug to fuck around with, for real..). I've never tried MTP but the similarities between cocaine and MDPV are impossible to ignore, so I would imagine the same would go for Methylphenidate.

I like Focalin too. I would take it sublingually because it's oral bioavailability is like 25%. Works great.

It's funny that everyone says methylphenidate has no euphoria and a shit load of side effects. I think it's up there with other CII drugs. For me it has the least peripheral effects but more negative psychological effect than other uppers. Not as bad as MDPV. Took me some getting used to, particularly Ritalin. Only problem I have with methylphenidate is it's very short acting, like 3 hours.

I'd say it's not as good as coke or meth, but it has it's place. Focalin does come close IMO.

Take phentermine and then tell me if Ritalin is the shittest upper8(.

it feels like coke for a few days (assuming you snort it), but tolerance builds up to quickly and too high.

I never really got that many side effects from it besides loss of appetite euphoria and sometimes stomache issues(oral). Focalin is supposedly equipotent with adderall although converting doses from mph to amps or vice versa is somewhat misleading due to their different mechanisms of action in the brain I guess the conversion is just for the comparison of similar effects and safety at certain doses

I like Focalin too. I would take it sublingually because it's oral bioavailability is like 25%. Works great.

It's funny that everyone says methylphenidate has no euphoria and a shit load of side effects. I think it's up there with other CII drugs. For me it has the least peripheral effects but more negative psychological effect than other uppers. Not as bad as MDPV. Took me some getting used to, particularly Ritalin. Only problem I have with methylphenidate is it's very short acting, like 3 hours.

I'd say it's not as good as coke or meth, but it has it's place. Focalin does come close IMO.

Take phentermine and then tell me if Ritalin is the shittest upper8(.
yeah phentermine sucks soooooooooooooo bad lmao

If you can’t get Focalin, you can kinda make it inside your body

Taking Methylphenidate (Ritalin) with ethanol it causes a 40% increase in d-threo-methylphenidate. Taking Methylphenidate with a meal speeds absorption.

A metabolite Ethylphenidate is formed when taking Ritalin & alcohol but it’s l-threo-ethylphenidate, and Not dextro-Ethylphenidate.

Soooo……drinking 3.oz of spirit cocktail (Jin & tonic) while taking Ritalin turns it into Focalin (40% increase in dexmethylphenidate).

Genuine results from tests conducted in medical journals I’ve read
Cheers :)