• HEALTH &
    RECOVERY
    🌼 Welcome Guest 🌼
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • H&R Moderators: chinup | VerbalTruist | n3ophy7e
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

For all you opiate users here : Top tips on handling withdrawal?

yubacity

Bluelighter
Wow crazy this is no life I been a doing this for 35 years wasted of my life
I know what you mean my brother I'm not far behind you 30 years in wake up in the morning it's like a punch in the gut. But we only got this one life and as Robert plant sang yes the are two paths you can go by but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on

n3ophy7e

Moderator: TDS, H&R, MH
Staff member
U supposed to take em gradually like every half hour, i did get a great buzz thefirst time i took them correctly but its not worth it imo its not that great at all compared to other meds
Oh yeah man I do gradually increase the dose, I still don't get a "buzz", just really relaxed and sleepy lol

endlessnameless

Bluelighter
Get ur hands on some kratom, you wont get addicted to it at all and you will feel great... doesnt work for me tho, i need stronger stuff 🤡

I'm not sure who you were making this suggestion to @strangeaeon but irrespective of who, there's plenty of people out there addicted to Kratom mate. Granted it may not be anywhere near as bad as actual opioid/opiate withdrawal, but a simple google search or even a search on here will confirm what I'm saying. It has its own set of symptoms too - I've spoken to people on Reddit who have a very real dependency on that stuff so I've heard it from the horse's mouth.

Red Maeng Da seems to be the most effective for getting off opioids/opiates (and has helped some people with cocaine addictions too) but its been stipulated to me from multiple different people that its only to be used for no more than a week lest one runs the very real risk of trading one addiction for another. I can't recall the particulars in terms of the dosage but I do remember that it varied from person to person according to which opioid and what dosage they were using, so do please bear in mind that it's not as innocuous a substance as some purport it to be.

I haven't come across it in Ireland at all yet - you'd have to order it via some online vendor from the US or Canada to some 'bando or you can be sure of a rap-a-tap-tap upon the aule chamber door as I think it's been actually scheduled as a narcotic (or at the very least it's illegal anyway). Not sure of its legal status in the UK but were it legal in Ireland I'd have definitely considered using it as an aid to help me over the initial hump of heroin withdrawal.

endlessnameless

Bluelighter
U supposed to take em gradually like every half hour, i did get a great buzz thefirst time i took them correctly but its not worth it imo its not that great at all compared to other meds

Depends on what kind of a buzz you're looking for. I mean I literally couldn't function on them - great if you want to konk out for 4 or 5 hours, get the munchies and stumble down to the fridge provided you can make it down the stairs, but I cant for the life of me understand what people see in them in terms of a recreational high. I hate that wobbly feeling, but if it gets rid of the opioid withdrawals I can put up with the wobblies for a few days. They're very easy to build a tolerance to - I mean it only takes 3 or 4 days before you need to up the dose if you want to keep that 'dizzy buzz'. The tragic thing for me was when I would take 4 or 5 D10's the next day but to no avail whatsoever. I must have wasted 15 of them trying to get that wave of relaxation wash over me but the Lyrica just totally blocked the Diazepam entirely. That did not go down well at all let me tell you.

Last edited:

papercuts

Bluelighter
Depends on what kind of a buzz you're looking for. I mean I literally couldn't function on them - great if you want to konk out for 4 or 5 hours, get the munchies and stumble down to the fridge provided you can make it down the stairs, but I cant for the life of me understand what people see in them in terms of a recreational high. I hate that wobbly feeling, but if it gets rid of the opioid withdrawals I can put up with the wobblies for a few days. They're very easy to build a tolerance to - I mean it only takes 3 or 4 days before you need to up the dose if you want to keep that 'dizzy buzz'. The tragic thing for me was when I would take 4 or 5 D10's the next day but to no avail whatsoever. I must have wasted 15 of them trying to get that wave of relaxation wash over me but the Lyrica just totally blocked the Diazepam entirely. That did not go down well at all let me tell you.
That explains a lot. I thought the diazepam I had were bunk, but they weren't when I first got them, just the few left in a drawer from BEFORE I started on gabapentin. So they don't work together, good to know. I prefer gabapentin anyway, diazepam turns me zombie, I'm not much of a benzo fan anyway.
Btw Kratom is illegal in the UK as well.

endlessnameless

Bluelighter
That explains a lot. I thought the diazepam I had were bunk, but they weren't when I first got them, just the few left in a drawer from BEFORE I started on gabapentin. So they don't work together, good to know. I prefer gabapentin anyway, diazepam turns me zombie, I'm not much of a benzo fan anyway.
Btw Kratom is illegal in the UK as well.

No they dont work together at all. Ugh, unfortunately I had to find that out the hard way by wasting so many but at least now I know it's a fact, but yeah mate your Diazepam are likely fine.
They're actually my preferred benzo as they wipe my anxiety clean away and I usually dont have to take any the next day either. I love that little rush of relief that washes over me as my anxiety dissipates and they start to kick in. A nice cuppa on top and oh man, I'm good to go. Or stay put.

I don't mind Xanax either but Diazepam would definitely be my first choice. Havent seen Xanax on the streets around here in a while, though I expect thats due to me deleting a lot of my contacts a few months ago due to the same people also selling H, which I was trying desperately to stay away from.

What I cannot stand are Zimmovane or Zopiclone/Zolpidem (or any of the Z-type drugs, which arent even Benzos now that I recall). In a pinch I'll buy some as they'll work for my anxiety, but they feel odd and I cant bare that metallic taste they leave in the back of your throat. Yuck.

NYCDOSE

Greenlighter
Okay I'm a very spectacle person and I ordered a 300ct bottle online for 20 beans and it arrived right when I started feeling sick from fentanyl analogues and brorphine and 0 dope in these bags here uptown..anyway so yeah tolerance is 3 baby's a day... Baby=bunny (just some insight on the lingo up here) also these bags are fat ..

So I took 5grams of kratom ...
With 2400mg of gabapentin... My rx is 3200 daily and these don't do shit for me

20 mins later parachuted 1 gram of black corn pepper (the one that you grind to come out the bottle)

2 mins later in fear of stomach problems I took 20 2 mg loperamide.. (40)

8 mins later took 20mg more of loperamide

Now 60mg total

40mins later not only was my wd gone.. I was chilling hardbody felt like tramadol 600mg worth.. (know that cause I started to do my opiode stretching which only happens when I take tramadol that induces my "enrgetic euphoria" then felt warm ... and really good muscle relaxing effect. So I Decided to take 10 more lopes (20mg)

Now 80mg total

3 hrs later took 2 .2mg clonodines

Felt good till the next morning where I felt normal and relapsed cause I felt a found out the cheat code... Hope after these bags I got I can leave all this shit alone.

(4-hrs after intake was the strongest till I fell asleep btw.) Prolly nodded out.

lovemissile66

Bluelighter
Dude, don't beat yourself up. I have been at it for almost 20 years now. I have 8 days clean, but I know I'm just waiting for the wo(man) to re-up. Its fucked up and I hate myself more than anyone else

could ever make me feel. But that dope is like an antidepressant for me and I am a functioning addict which makes it worse. I go completely unnoticed. What's meant to be yours, is already making its

way to you. Hang in there

lovemissile66

Bluelighter
How did u fracture 5 ribs if u dont mind me asking
i fractured my skull once, still have a big dent on the top of my head but it never hurt. I got into opiates when my mom kicked me in the spine on purpose
that is extremely sad and unfortunate for you. Jesus Christ.

plumbus-nine

Bluelighter
Use dissociatives (like DXM, Memantine). There is some nice weird receptor interaction which modulates a benign withdrawal.