• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids gabapentin does anybody know if pet grade gabapentin would be safe for me to take

lilbignigga

Greenlighter
I have no clue as to how I would pursue this drug any other way so I've gone to perhaps going through a veterinary rx outlet. they come in 100mg 300mg and 400mg doses and i wanted to start out with 50 300mg pills. I really need a break from reality and I dont wanna relapse on opioids

Vet grade drugs are the same drugs, so yes. I'm kinda confused though because typically they prescribed pets 50mg pills, the 100, 200and 300mg pills are human sized doses. When you say you want to start with 50 x 300mg pills, you don't mean at once, do you? You don't need anywhere even remotely close to that much. In fact 50 is probably dangerous, though I haven't heard of anyone overdosing on gabapentin.

Vet drugs are the same drugs used for humans but they are more extensively tested to make sure that it works on animal's. Cause they have different biology to humans eg. Sheep cant deal with copper well, but pig and human biology is much better at dealing with copper salts.

I'm a farmer btw

Just check your doseage, ph, and salinity if you are injecting it.

Last edited:
Taking 50 pills at once is both reckless and a waste... specially cause gabapentin has very low bio availabilty.
Search on this a bit and one will find that smaller staggered (maybe every 2-3hrs) doses (300-900mg) with fatty snacks is the way to go. Plus... if ya want to help the uptake of gabapentin just a tad dose no more than 440mg naproxen sodium (aleve) a coupla hours before dosing gabap. Ya wanna eat something with the aleve as well.

Edit:
Oh, and welcome to BL. Sorry wasn't trying to be an ass but it really would be a waste and in the least ya would get pretty sick for a minute. Just do a little research and this thing with spreading lower doses out with fatty foods (and other "potentiators") is a thing. The body just doesnt absorb this chemical well... like 30 -45% used of this substance max? And the more one takes the less the body will absorb. So ya see where I was going?
Can ya get pregabalin from yer buddy its like 93% useful and a lot less is needed for a better feeling.

Last edited:
Also gabapentin is a class V drug so i think you should be able to buy it bulk from less than reputable bulk pharma/chem suppliers. rather than paying expensive vet bills.
Customs probably wont tag that shit cause the sniffer dogs don't look for it and those sneaky Chinese chemical suppliers mislabel any sussy white powder as like makeup stuff.
but like don't take my advice go talk with your lawyer.

or like you could go to tbe doctor and get a scrip for it. or better drugs that would work to deal with what you are going through.