• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gabapentinoids Gabapentin Dosing

JackARoe

Bluelighter
Good points all around that is why I sometimes thnk the l theanine softened it a bit but it has its own effects that probably contributed. These days I do not add l theanine. But I may try again at some point. I also learned here at BL that l theanine tones down a dissociative trip. Once I heard that I thought well then maybe it tones down gabapentin. It for sure adds it's own flavor. But I could not swear to it.

Thanks @NapalonyMurzyn report back of the apple cider vinegar and l theanine. Who knows maybe it is more than placebo.

NapalonyMurzyn

Bluelighter
Okay so i have ingested 40ml of vinegar 3 hours after first dose and about 2 hours (still dosing gabapentin) later i can feel a medicore increase in high climbing, and comparing to my other experiences it does feel a bit stronger. But most important thing is that my stomatch dosen't rumble as much as usuall.

Sorry if it's a bit messy, haven't used english that often for last 1.5 year and it became a bit rusty, or gabapentin is hitting me too hard :D

JackARoe

Bluelighter
^ Your English is fine. :) Thanks for experimenting. If we can get gabapentin to work stronger on less I am all for it. Apple cider vinegar shots is a good habit to get into too.

NapalonyMurzyn

Bluelighter
Well i actually feel now like i have dosed a bit too much, and i haven't reached my usuall dose yet, nothing to be worried about tho, it's saturday :)

NapalonyMurzyn

Bluelighter
I think i have found something better, try taking an initial dose of about 1200mg and then after about 30min to an hour staggering rest of your pills.

kookiefacetime

Greenlighter
@Project Will It is tempting to take them all, I know, I have a script, too. Mine are only 300 mg x2 a day. So, what I do is save them up and when I'm having a blah day, I take my gabapentin and then the day starts to get pretty amazing in about two hours. My go-to dose is 1200mg.

I never take them multiple days in a row. Not saying I didnt in the past though. Before I ever got a script, when I got my hands on them, I would take them almost every day. But I'd always be so disappointed on the days I didnt feel them. I hated wasting them. They were like gold to me lol. So now I have lots of self discipline when it comes to them.

I've never experienced a withdrawal from them, but I believe you. Maybe when you get your next script you can try spacing out your doses to every two or three days so you can feel them and so they will last you all month. :)
Hey, I know you posted this a while ago but I just wanted to ask - you said if you open the capsules and put it into juice it kicks in quicker as opposed to the normal 2-3 hours, how long are you finding it takes??