• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Galenika Ksalol Alprazolam UK question.

kaosisallwesee

Bluelighter
I recently got some 1mg galenika alprazolam tablets. I'm not tolerant to benzos at all, I've taken the odd one off dose of diazepam or nitrazepam as a sleep aid. Rarely, like once every month or two, I'll take 0.5-1mg of clonazepam to help me sleep.
I took a single tablet (1mg) and must have blackout before passing out on the sofa unable to be woken up to come to bed. Apparently I sorted through my tools, ate something, and started making a shopping list before passing out into an unwakable slumber.
Is this normal for this dose with no tolerance? They're in a blister strip and all the aesthetic features match, but I'm still questioning they might be fake... just can't imagine 1mg tablets being that strong. Or are they?

I'm 6ft, 68kg male. I'd taken 120mg of dhc a low ish dose for me (usually 150-180mg) ~4 hours prior to taking the alprazolam.

I got them to help me sleep as I find clonazepam takes too long to work and then lasts into the next day, but they're just too strong for me to use lol. Should 1mg really be this strong?

I'd imagine the DHC would have something to do with it. Blackouts happen a lot easier when you throw other depressants in the mix. 1mg alprazolam wouldn't normally cause a blackout but it still would've hit you fairly hard without a tolerance and the DHC probably amplified the effects. That said, it's not unheard of to get fake pills even in blister packs.

I have 4 300mg pregabalin , about 10 2 mg clonazepam and at night time 4 of the 1mg alprazolam. I'm still awake so I reckon there is alo of fake pills that may be duds or deadly.