• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine GC’s Cocaine Purification

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
This guide is the best way hands down to purify cocaine of most of the known cuts and can be done at home by just about anyone. In a matter of a day you could have some high purity cocaine to sniff.

I’ve worked on this for awhile, many times trying to dry a cocaine acetate solution but always ending up with benzoylecgonine as the hydrolysis byproduct and very little effect. This guide will avoid any chance of hydrolysis, and doesn’t require gassing or dry solvents.

You’ll need:

- Distilled Vinegar 5% buy a quality brand
- Distilled Water
- Baking Soda
- Glass Dropper (preferably one with volumetric ml on the side, but no need if you have next item)
- 1ml IV Syringe
- Shot Glass
- Nasal Spray Bottle w/ Screw On Top
- Cocaine

Take one gram of cocaine, preferably of decent quality to begin with. Place into shot glass then add .35g baking soda and dry mix it. Add enough water to turn it all into a solution then heat with hot plate or lighter if that’s possible. Get the reaction going and bubbling, apply light heat occasionally thereafter to see if anymore bubbling occurs. Once reaction is over there will be a lot of precipitated freebase on the top/sides/bottom.

Now if enough water isn’t in there already, add more HOT distilled water via glass dropped with mixing and then letting it settle until you have enough where there’s a decent gap between the top floating freebase and the stuff which has sunk to the bottom.

You want enough room to then carefully insert the syringe through the top layer to get to the clear water beneath. You can scoot over the top precipitate with the needle so it doesn’t coat the syringe as you do so. Now suck up as much water as you can trying to avoid precipitated freebase. Thankfully all but the smallest pieces will clog it instead of going up, hence the use of the syringe over say a glass dropper.

Get as much water as you can. Once your satisfied, add fresh hot water (steamy but not boiling) stir it around. Let settle and repeat what you did with the syringe. Add hot water again and repeat, do this 3-4 times total.

This step will clean out caffeine, boric acid, levamisole, excess baking soda, you name it and I bet it’ll clean it out. Cocaine freebases solubility to water is nil compared to most other substances even when they are also in their freebase form.

After the last wash, suck off as much as possible then carefully tilt the shot glass onto its side on a plate so that you can then have a fan pointed directly in to the shot glass, if a little pours out onto the plate you can just scrape it up after it dries. Run fan over this (preferably a heater fan, goes much faster) until dry then scrape up.

You’ve now got pure freebase but unless you feel like peaking out the window all night or getting a serious addiction going you want that in a snortable form at least. This is where it gets tricky.

Most TEKS involve gassing dry acetone or some other dry acidic solvent scenario. Not exactly drug user friendly.

Go out and find a nasal spray bottle for allergies that has a screw on top. Smaller the better, mine was supposedly 20ml. Take home, clean it out completely making sure to spray clean water through it was well. Now fill the bottle to edge of the neck of the bottle, a spot you can easily tell it’s filled to that if you get what I mean. Next pour this out into a fairly accurate volumetric measuring container, I had a little baby liquid medicine dispenser that had 1ml lines up to 10ml, but if all else the syringe can work too. Measure how much water total went up to that edge, write it down. For mine it was 18ml.

Next re-fill the nasal spray, cap it, and just start spraying counting each spray until the bottle is empty. Write that down, mine was 140. Calculate how many sprays for each ml, mine was 7.7, rounded it to 8.

Now you know how many sprays per ml for your particular bottle, next you need to make your solution to put in. This should ONLY be done when your ready to snort it that day, otherwise keep it as the freebase until ready. Sitting in a water solution too long will cause it to hydrolyze and break down, but your good at least 24-48hrs. I’ve had them last a week with seemingly little break down but wouldn’t risk it, shit ain’t cheap.

You’ll want to make sure you have at least .6g pure freebase. Mix 550mg crushed/chopped freebase with 2ml vinegar in shot glass. Swirl occasionally and let sit/react for 30min. At the end if it all dissolved add 10mg freebase and swirl with sit for 15min. You want to have a neutral solution and to ensure this it’s best to have a couple milligram floating at the bottom. If there’s too much on the bottom for your tastes, add a drop of vinegar with swirling every 15min until your happy.

Once complete, add an additional 5ml of distilled water to dilute solution and carefully suck up then put into nasal spray. Add another 1ml to catch residue in shot glass and add that as well. For my set up this gave roughly ~10mg per spray. (Note: The amount you use to dilute will likely be different than mine, you’ll need to do some math to calculate how much you want per spray. I tried 20mg per spray but felt 10mg per was better.)

Now nasal spray cocaine hits way different and is a much different experience but awesome nonetheless. It doesn’t hit as hard or quick but has legs with very little comedown in comparison cuz it seems to take longer to get into the bloodstream being already dissolved in water. I fucked up my first dose and did 8 sprays until I was bent over getting that worrying heart rate increase and had to sit down to relax for a moment.

We would do 2-4 sprays every now and then. It made for a very smooth Cocaine experience relatively, unlike the up and down of snorting lines. Seemed like it would be great for our and shows. We did however miss the ritual of snorting lines.

400mg freebase converted this way lasted us from 3pm to 11pm for two of us. I was impressed.

I’ll probably edit in clarification but that’s a good rough draft. This is great for the occasional user like myself that wants to use a gram of pure once or twice (or 5 times lol) a year, it takes some patience but well worth it :)

Zero comedown today, and my nose feels much better than it did before this purification with all the boric acid in cocaine these days.

-GC

Last edited:
Have you ran a GCMS test or any other purity tests on any samples of cocaine you purified in this way and if not would you be willing to? If you have the resources at your disposal of course.

You seem like a thorough individual and i'm curious as to the purity achieved with this method.

Have you ran a GCMS test or any other purity tests on any samples of cocaine you purified in this way and if not would you be willing to? If you have the resources at your disposal of course.

You seem like a thorough individual and i'm curious as to the purity achieved with this method.

I have not unfortunately. I’ve done this process plenty of times to obtain the freebase and it always comes out feeling the same with exact same dosage. I’ve also reviewed the research regarding common cuts like levamisole. Levamisole can be completely washed out with 5 hot water washes in their experiments (3 or 5 I forget, one of those two). Since these days levamisole is rarer and often found at around 1% i figured 3 washes would be suitable.

Boric acid was my main concern because despite this batch being subjectively high quality before purification it had a bit of a burn to it that I believe might have been due to boric. (The extra fizzing during basing seemed to solidify that idea.). Also it had a shine that didn’t seem it was due to cocaine, as cocaine that pure often is more hygroscopic than this batch seemed. Boric acid also has a pH of 5 which helps keep the cocaine stable during transport.

I wish I had the ability to test purity though, im a self taught “ghetto chem” kinda guy. The last time I was in a real lab was softmore year of HS.

For years whenever I’d get a gram that wasn’t quite up to snuff I’d do the water washes on the base with great results but every time I tried to do some basic cocaine salt solution evaporation it would always results in nearly complete hydrolysis to benzoylecgonine. Evident based on the lack of effect and lack of numbing, it still gives a high but nowhere near that of cocaine.

So I’m kinda pissed at myself it took me this long to figure out this relatively easy way to prepare and use the salt. Great for purifying small amounts.

-GC

Great tech btw, just used it on a gram and I’m super stoked with the results! Just tried a tiny piece of freebase, it’s super strong!

Can the final product be turned into a powder?

Unfortunately no, at least not with the above method. Trying to dry out the solution always results in degradation unfortunately. Cocaine is easily destroyed in water if not careful, that’s why when your ready to snort it you make the nasal spray solution and use it all immediately.

You can start with 150mg freebase and .5ml vinegar plus a drop or two. Then dilute accordingly. This will give you a rough idea of what the nasal spray method is about without wasting it all first try.

It takes a bit of learning with your nasal spray bottle but once you’ve figured out how many sprays roughly per ml then you can remember that for all future uses. It’ll get easier after the first time. Same with figuring out how dilute you prefer the solution.

Just remember when making solution to be patient, and have a couple milligram left of freebase floating at the bottom to ensure the solution has no acetic acid left. Swirl the vinegar with the freebase every few minutes over 20-30min. Then if not happy, either add 10mg freebase or 1-2 drops vinegar with swirling and waiting another 15-20mim until happy.

If done right you’ll have a concentrated Cocaine acetate solution that has no residual acetic acid, then you dilute it accordingly with distilled water to get the exact ratio you’d like.

Glad to hear someone’s trying it :)

-GC