• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Getting rid of the vinigar smell in H?

Acetic anhydride with its pungent pickle like odour is the precursor chemical used in a reaction with morphine base and excess heat to yield Diacetylmorphine (Heroin)

Concentrated hydrochloride acid is reacted to yield the water soluble hydrochloride salt. White Heroin. Morphine acetate 3,6 Diacetylmorphine Hydrochloride, Diamorphine, Heroin.

The pungent vinegar odour is acetic anhydride used to synthesize Diacetylmorphine from Morphine base
Well THIS H is brown.... I'm still learning the types but snorting is all I'm about to use to administer and this is the first purchase that has been like this... I've only gotten white before and this stiff is just so gross.... but thanks for the run down... Science and math weren't my thing in school so I'll just stick to the basics if I can.

One of my dreams is to extract morphine from opium...
💜♀️💜♂️

One of my dreams is to have VIP access to Mallikrock Pharmaceutical factor floor where all CII Controlled Substances are synthesized and secured in a locked vault

100% PURE API’s (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) ….no excipients/bulking agents, etc

Oxycodone
Hydromorphone
Oxymorphone
Methadone
d-Amphetamine
Mixed Amphetamine Salts
Cocaine
Methylphenidate
Diazepam
Clonazepam
Alprazolam
Lorazepam
Pregabalin

……All listed on their website under Class II API

Diacetylmorphine (Diamorphine) “Heroin”
d-Desoxyephedrine hcl (Desoxyn 5mg tablets & 20mg glass Methedrine ampoules)

Upper management would conduct entire production runs for each substance and I would load my 4 sprinter van convoy with a 3 lifetimes supply of every single item listed above

Oral administration or IV/IM/SC injection ….whatever I saw fit

Desoxyn 5mg tablets X 4 daily plus 200mg Oxycodone I.V. injection …..Mmmmmmm…….F@CK Ya

They have a 100kg blue drum of Methadone Hydrochloride (344 pounds of Methadone lol)

One of my dreams is to extract morphine from opium...
💜♀️💜♂️
Isolating, morphine from poppy is a relatively easy process. It is day, following steps to isolate diacetylmorphine is the tricky part. Also, you can synthesize the alkaloids from the the opium poppy in the whole plant not just Lansing the pod! 🤔

Isolating, morphine from poppy is a relatively easy process. It is day, following steps to isolate diacetylmorphine is the tricky part. Also, you can synthesize the alkaloids from the the opium poppy in the whole plant not just Lansing the pod! 🤔
How would one learn that process?

Extensive research and trial and error! But I’ll start you off with search preference. Concentrate of poppy or poppy straw concentrate that is that process in making opium via whole plant matter.
Awesome, thank you. I have to get them to grow first🙄