• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Getting the most out of syringes

How old were you when you started IV drug use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greetings fellow junkies!!

I’ve been on blue light and other similar drug forums for years — since I started getting high and experimenting at 11/12 years old. I’ll be 25 in a few months. I’m very experienced with IV use and it’s my preferred ROA as I’ll have been on (and off some) the needle for 10 years this year. It’s very hard to get syringes in ALABAMA of all the god forsaken places I could’ve been born… 1 place in town that sells them and I have a hard time getting there sometimes. Im basically sharpening my 31 g insulin syringes with Pennies. Having to eating the syringe tip syringe 💉 with a lighter in an attempt to push out old blood clots… of course every single # is rubbed off the syringes.. my question to other IV drug users is how to get the most out of my syringes and how to “take better care of them” ? Lol I should be taking care of myself better… I’m down to 135 lbs bc the meth here is just so fucking cheap… it’s cheaper than eating. I can go get a half oz right now
You can order a box of insulin syringes from Amazon for around 10 bucks, no questions asked. I was amazed when I found that out. Re-using old syringes that are that worn out is literally going to shred your veins, and then you'd really have a hard time dosing. Take care of yourself, and maybe get yourself some ensure to keep your weight up.

In regard to buying needles online. Amazon used to be my go-to. That ended a couple months ago when I tried and they denied me. Doing a search for needles

brought up plenty of pharmacies, but they want a script for insulin or whatever your intended use for the sharp is....def not heroin! Now I have a needle, snort and

smoke reduction van that comes right to my back door. Can get all the needles, cottons, cookers, saline etc., that I need. It should not be so hard to try to get

what you need so that you don't end up hurting yourself or getting an abscess. Sucks.
Holy moly, are you serious?! How did that happen? I just ordered a box from Amazon last week, but it might be different depending on what state you're in. Washington is pretty progressive about harm reduction.
That really sucks, I'm sorry.

^This might be a bit off-topic, but I think there's no point in pharmacists being assholes, because whatever they say or do won't stop people from using drugs.
Yes ; also it's just unprofessional. Their job is to assist people in staying as healthy as possible, any private judgement about someone's lifestyle should be kept the fuck out of how they do that job.

Started using Heroin intravenously when I was 18 years old and it was a major turning point in my life. Started snorting it the year before but when I first shot up a stamp of that primo dope back in the day it blew my mind. Told my friend in the truck (shot me up while I was driving) that I'm gonna be doing this for the rest of my life. I have been on Opioids for over twenty years now, sometimes I wonder what would have been if I never started.

In regard to buying needles online. Amazon used to be my go-to. That ended a couple months ago when I tried and they denied me. Doing a search for needles

brought up plenty of pharmacies, but they want a script for insulin or whatever your intended use for the sharp is....def not heroin! Now I have a needle, snort and

smoke reduction van that comes right to my back door. Can get all the needles, cottons, cookers, saline etc., that I need. It should not be so hard to try to get

what you need so that you don't end up hurting yourself or getting an abscess. Sucks.

damn are you dead srs? I'm in Oklahoma and can still order them from whatever seller on Amazon. And they truly hate drug addicts here, pharmacists are technically allowed to sell them w.out a Rx but I've never heard of one that would in years. regardless OP, def hit up Amazon. Everyone else i kno in my neighborhood is too burnt up to have a bank acct... order them and it's a come up $$. spring 4 the BDs cuz they like name brand lollll

damn are you dead srs? I'm in Oklahoma and can still order them from whatever seller on Amazon. And they truly hate drug addicts here, pharmacists are technically allowed to sell them w.out a Rx but I've never heard of one that would in years. regardless OP, def hit up Amazon. Everyone else i kno in my neighborhood is too burnt up to have a bank acct... order them and it's a come up $$. spring 4 the BDs cuz they like name brand lollll
I always got the BD brand. NO ONE on the Amazon site will sell without a valid script. Maybe just a NY thing