• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe GHB on subs maintenance

Subdeep

Bluelighter
Is it safe to take a medium to light dose of GHB while on subs maintenance? Does anyone has any experience with this combo here? Does it even work or does the bupe and Nalox block some of the effects or does it maybe potentiate them? Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Should work fine, GHB isn't an opioid so it shouldn't block it.

That said, if you were to do this, the main thing to be careful of would be the dose and keeping it small, as taking sedatives and opioids together increases the risk of respiratory depression.

Sounds good, thanks for the advice. I'll definitely be careful with the stuff and keep doses light to medium and measured with a 1ml pipette.

So I tried it yesterday and wow! I only took 3ml which is a medium dose and according to my guy starters dose is 3.5ml but that 3 ml was almost too much! After 15 mins It started to feel REALLY GOOD but after 30mins it kept getting stronger to the point I couldn't even walk nor watch TV or anything so I just laid in bed and one thing that worried me was that I really was forcing myself to breath and was doing so pretty slowly,eventually I passed out and woke up 3 and half hours later with a nice afterglow and able to breath normally.

So my advice to anyone is start very low! Like 2ml or even 1ml! I WILL KEEP using it occasionally because its just too good to not to but I'll keep it low ml, if I had taken even a half ml more I guess I would of puked violently or even worse OD!

So please be careful with this combo!

So I tried it yesterday and wow! I only took 3ml which is a medium dose and according to my guy starters dose is 3.5ml but that 3 ml was almost too much! After 15 mins It started to feel REALLY GOOD but after 30mins it kept getting stronger to the point I couldn't even walk nor watch TV or anything so I just laid in bed and one thing that worried me was that I really was forcing myself to breath and was doing so pretty slowly,eventually I passed out and woke up 3 and half hours later with a nice afterglow and able to breath normally.

So my advice to anyone is start very low! Like 2ml or even 1ml! I WILL KEEP using it occasionally because its just too good to not to but I'll keep it low ml, if I had taken even a half ml more I guess I would of puked violently or even worse OD!

So please be careful with this combo!
Thanks for reporting back. I am on subs and am thinking about getting some G soon. Never tried it before either.

No problem, yeah you'll love it, its almost too good to be true but its easy to take to much and have a negative experience. It was my first time with it too and I wish I had taken a bit less so I could enjoy it more but thats what tonight is for lol

No problem, yeah you'll love it, its almost too good to be true but its easy to take to much and have a negative experience. It was my first time with it too and I wish I had taken a bit less so I could enjoy it more but thats what tonight is for lol
Start with 1 ml the first time and always with the first new batch/bottle. Ideally If someone knows what they're doing it should be measured correctly but I know so many guys that order the powder in bulk online. Not the ready to eat GHB powder, but the acid form of the powder. You try eating it you have chemical burns in your throat. They mix it with a couple other basic things and it's drinkable. But if they don't measure it out correctly it could be way more. Just start low. You don't feel anything within an hour and a half take more. And if you're going to redose, take half of what you did the last time. It has a stacking effect so sometimes you'll just feel euphoric and happy and wait hours in between and all of a sudden it hits you and you don't know where the fuck you're at. I have a little bit of a tolerance to it so usually what I do is start with 2 ml. At 90 minutes I'll do one more milliliter and then I'll give it a few hours to see how I feel. If I do end up redosing after that it's only ever half a milliliter no more than two times. Maybe even less depending on what else is in my system. But I've been on nothing but just G and have had strange effects. When I first started doing it. And I mean small amounts like 1 ml and another milliliter 2 hours later. I was with my ex and I was like in a dream like state where we were having sex but I was dreaming at the same time. I was
thinking we were having sex on the floor of a Walmart. I thought she was trying to take me home and wanted to charge me money to drive me home. So I thought I had to have sex with her and apparently kept asking her how much more I had to keep going to get a ride home and if she had cash app. Then literally all the sudden I snapped out of it and realized we were at home. She said yeah I was fully into it laying it down to the best of my abilities, if not better, but was not there mentally. Yeah that was literally just GHB. It doesn't make you hallucinate or anything but it can put you into this trance like state where you're half dreaming half awake. Just start low and slow.