• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Just been for a pre-op appointment for an invasive angiogram next week.

The (male) nurse said "we just need to take some blood. Hope you've brought some veins with you".

I said "actually, I'm an ex IV drug user so viable veins are a bit thin on the ground mate".

I pointed out the best options and he was in like Flynn.

Fuckin top bloke...
My old man and lady are having the same procedure in coming week or so once called in

Same cardiologist, adjacent beds - totally romantic!

They have both been stented since years are are decidedly old so it's like a routine MOT at this stage to them

Good luck with the results btw

Dihydrocodeine, stimulant ish? I first tried it 35 years ago and it hardly worthy of the word, 'stimulant'. No problem with 'less sedative'. No nodding, but I prefer being awake to enjoy that wrapped in a warm blanket, on a cold winter's day feeling (it's the NMDA antagonist activity that prevents the nod). The other NMDA antagonist opioid is methadone and I've seen people go hypomanic, after about 20mg
Everyone's brain chemistry is different isnt it, and we all react uniquely to some extent. If I take dhc + soma during the daytime, (i know soma is definitely a downer, but I find it stimulating when combined with DHC if i get the doses bang on - 90mg of DHC and 750mg of Soma is my sweet spot) ) i find it decidedly stimulating; typing big long posts and I get lots done and music sounds great. The same doses later in the day, or if I am tired, can just conk me out.

I have seen other people online describing DHC along the lines of 'stimmy'. It does energise some people.

I only take the combo very rarely, and its' effects are probably going to be very different for people that need the substances constantly for pain relief.

Mind you I can also find zopiclone paradoxically stimulating. If i can fight the sleep, at that moment it might have sent me to sleep, or if it just fails to send me to sleep, i can catch a proper happy stimmy buzz instead of being asleep. That might be a rarer reaction, but that will probably be what anyone who is into 'abusing' zopiclone will be doing.

(My brain chemistry probably would be "neuro-divergent" seeing as I've already been diagnosed with Autism and am going through the process for ADHD. You probably know that some ADHDers are known to find speed paradoxically calming, so we're probably not going to be neuro-typical in several ways when it comes to our reactions to drugs)

Last edited:
Everyone's brain chemistry is different isnt it, and we all react uniquely to some extent. If I take dhc + soma during the daytime, (i know soma is definitely a downer, but I find it stimulating when combined with DHC if i get the doses bang on - 90mg of DHC and 750mg of Soma is my sweet spot) ) i find it decidedly stimulating; typing big long posts and I get lots done and music sounds great. The same doses later in the day, or if I am tired, can just conk me out.

I have seen other people online describing DHC along the lines of 'stimmy'. It does energise some people.

I only take the combo very rarely, and its' effects are probably going to be very different for people that need the substances constantly for pain relief.

Mind you I can also find zopiclone paradoxically stimulating. If i can fight the sleep, at that moment it might have sent me to sleep, or if it just fails to send me to sleep, i can catch a proper happy stimmy buzz instead of being asleep. That might be a rarer reaction, but that will probably be what anyone who is into 'abusing' zopiclone will be doing.

(My brain chemistry probably would be "neuro-divergent" seeing as I've already been diagnosed with Autism and am going through the process for ADHD. You probably know that some ADHDers are known to find speed paradoxically calming, so we're probably not going to be neuro-typical in several ways when it comes to our reactions to drugs)

Do you find the same with Codeine?

I am officially very old today, according to my daughter, how the fuck i made it thus far is a mystery - my planned drug holiday last week was a blow out as my fella wasn't picking up and i've taken a day next week off in anticipation of doing it again - just hope he's about, as shotters, the only other avenue are not worth it..

Do you find the same with Codeine?
I don't know what to make of Codeine tbh. On the rare occasions I get anything at all out of it, the duration of that buzz seems to be very short. Something like 60-90 minutes. It seems to be way too unreliable, unpredictable, and on top of that it doesn't last long enough. So pretty shit all round really tbh lol. I should possibly try combining it with Soma and see if that combo works as well for me as DHC with Soma does.

Last edited:
Dihydrocodeine, stimulant ish? I first tried it 35 years ago and it hardly worthy of the word, 'stimulant'. No problem with 'less sedative'. No nodding, but I prefer being awake to enjoy that wrapped in a warm blanket, on a cold winter's day feeling (it's the NMDA antagonist activity that prevents the nod). The other NMDA antagonist opioid is methadone and I've seen people go hypomanic, after about 20mg
Whoa FNB, you're still around? Good to see you man. -- thenightwatch

Didn't know dhc has nmda activity. I used to fucking LOVE the stuff back in the day... 240mg for breakfast and 300mg for tea, often combined with valium. It'd keep me warm in the winter alright. Cost a fucking fortune that habit!

I don't know what to make of Codeine tbh. On the rare occasions I get anything at all out of it, the duration of that buzz seems to be very short. Something like 60-90 minutes. It seems to be way too unreliable, unpredictable, and on top of that it doesn't last long enough. So pretty shit all round really tbh lol. I should possibly try combining it with Soma and see if that combo works as well for me as DHC with Soma does.

Yeah I didn't get anything from codeine either - some people suggested I might lack the necessary enzyme to process it and that I drink a glass of grapefruit juice before taking it.

Someone also suggested the same about Kratom, but I don't see any difference when I take kratom with or without grapefruit juice tbh

I found codeine to be really nice. Short lived but more euphoria than dhc. I did find I'd get agitated on it sometimes which sucked. And doing cwe with the disconnected Boots aspirin and codeine would give me stabbing pains in my stomach. A nice cheap high though and good for preventing withdrawal when skint.

Yeah I didn't get anything from codeine either - some people suggested I might lack the necessary enzyme to process it and that I drink a glass of grapefruit juice before taking it.

Someone also suggested the same about Kratom, but I don't see any difference when I take kratom with or without grapefruit juice tbh
This current Kratom doesn't have any high or euphoria compared to previous supplies I've tried i.m.o. However I will very gratefully use it to self medicate my suspected ADHD to enable to me to remain in employment until if and when I get an official ADHD diagnosis and access to proper medications. I'm almost drooling at the prospect already, I somehow suspect I'll have to not let on about that, or "they" will never give me the medications I long for. Stimulants on prescription! Oh man! And it doesn't just mean that Im some kind of wastrel, I am likely to have a legitimate medical grounds for wanting the script.

Just been for a pre-op appointment for an invasive angiogram next week.

The (male) nurse said "we just need to take some blood. Hope you've brought some veins with you".

I said "actually, I'm an ex IV drug user so viable veins are a bit thin on the ground mate".

I pointed out the best options and he was in like Flynn.

Fuckin top bloke...
Best of luck.

The results are influenced by pleasure products like fags and booze.

I found codeine to be really nice. Short lived but more euphoria than dhc. I did find I'd get agitated on it sometimes which sucked. And doing cwe with the disconnected Boots aspirin and codeine would give me stabbing pains in my stomach. A nice cheap high though and good for preventing withdrawal when skint.

I did CWEs before I found the clearnets have both codeine and DHC. Did you take an antihistamine with it? Codeine can apparently give susceptible people bad allergic reactions

Didn't know dhc has nmda activity. I used to fucking LOVE the stuff back in the day... 240mg for breakfast and 300mg for tea, often combined with valium. It'd keep me warm in the winter alright. Cost a fucking fortune that habit!
That's why get it prescribed rather than morphine...

So the skinny sprinkles are definitely effective. They fill you up with very little calories. Some willpower is required though, it's not a cheat, cos if you eat stuff like chocolate which is very high in calories but doesn't take up much room in the stomach you could still put on weight.
Also it's very possible to over eat and give yourself uncomfortable bloating.
Best way to use them is to dissolve in 100ml water and leave it to thicken, drink, then drink shitloads of water to further fill you up.
Tbh I feel a bit cheated, as the same substance is widely available as powder or gel caps for a lot less money. I think when I need to RE-UP, I'll buy the cheaper unflavoured stuff.
Definitely effective, but requires motivation.

Have, somehow, dislocated my fourth rib.

Physio thinks it's a consequence of poor posture when seated at computer

Ouch. Having a spliff to aid the healing atm