• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Hopefully Charles will get a decent innings. It seems to me that his heart is in the right place about many issues like the environment and architecture.

I don't get the need to stay in the role until the very end though like the Queen did, why not retire a few years earlier and hand the reigns over.

If Charles remains in good health he could do 5-10 years to bring some stability to things, and maybe consider handing over to William at some point in his 80s, depending on how his health is a bit further on down the line.

295832965_10160318864662376_1562228682816622851_n.jpg

Well I'm not a fanatical Royalist by any means if that's what you're getting at. I just happen to think that there are some good things about Charles. If that kind of moderate balanced view isnt radical enough for you then that's just too bad.

It seems to me that his heart is in the right place about many issues like the environment
One of the Kaarlo Pentti Linkola types.
Deep ecology is a stupid idea & holds no weight in reality.

You lot who push this agenda must worship "Can Life Prevail?: A Revolutionary Approach to the Environmental Crisis" by Linkola and if you think your nasty agenda will work you will be shocked because people like me will be quite happy to kill you when we face total collapse due to your stupid "eco" agenda.

WTF are you on about? I have no idea what you're talking about and have no wish to be in an argument with you. That's not why I come here. Can't be arsed with all that., and can't be arsed with you right now if that's how you are going to talk to me.

Lumping me in with some "lot" of people I've never even heard of, let alone their agenda, just because I expressed the simple sentiment that I quite like Charles because he cares for the environment, is quite mad. It is some next level jumping to conclusions stuff. Easily and by far the strangest and most unprovoked attack I've ever had on here.

Last edited:
we need to keep the plant chatter alive for as long as possible somehow (not that there's owt inherently wroing with plant chatting)
I've just brought in my chilli plants due to the weather. Got some sexy looking little chilli plants full of fruit that's about to ripen, full of seeds for more fun. Gotta love chillies!

Even with the rat or cat it could be quite nasty unless you could get a kick or stomp in, so I wouldn't like to fight any of them.

I wasn't sure who would win in a fight between a wasp and a spider until I witnessed these fighting behind my kitchen window some time ago. The wasp was stinging fuck out of the spider again and again but to no avail. The spider just kept on wrapping the wasp up in its web until it's doom.

Who do you think would win in a fight between a badger and a baboon?

Last edited:
Even with the rat or cat it could be quite nasty unless you could get a kick or stomp in, so I wouldn't like to fight any of them.

I wasn't sure who would win in a fight between a wasp and a spider until I witnessed these fighting behind my kitchen window some time ago. The wasp was stinging fuck out of the spider again and again but to no avail. The spider just kept on wrapping the wasp up in its web until it's doom.

popbitch

I'm going with the badger winning

...I hit a badger going about 30mph head on - it bounced off and just ran off, hardy beasts.